Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

WD comes down tonight. I will be doing a reveg on this. I will leave the bottom 2 branches.. Anyone ever reveg a 6' plant before ? How much materiel did you leave...

View attachment 505788 View attachment 505789 View attachment 505790
I reveg all the time.i leave a few popcorn nugs and a few leaves on bottom branches of the plant,lift it out its pot and add an inch of fresh amended soil to the bottom(pot into a new container if theres no room for that)then put under a 24/7 light cycle.you should have fresh vegative growth in 2/3 weeks That youl be able to clone a few weeks later.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Ya here is the Bio Diesel.. She was only at 3 weeks flower. The new growth doesn't get all funky weird.. The stems grow right out of the flower. on the stems are these odd leaf pods. When those open there new growth is normal. Never had an issue with cloning flowers until now. I'm pretty sure that's because the plant was at week 8 of flower. The stems get very woody by then..

DSCN5042 899x1200
DSCN5043 1200x899

rollon

rollon

Just came across your situation @hammerhead. had a very special white urkle plant that I am reveging right now. Only clone out of tray that got hit with stem rot. Plant was five or six foot in 10 gallon pot. Took it to 60 days harvested all the tops and left some lower buds and all the green material. Put it under 24 hours of t5 and watered with balanced fertilizer keeping soil moist. Spontaneous growth shot out of lower main branch with classic reveg look. I think more nitrogen might have helped but the growth is slowly coming back to normal structure and color. I almost never reveg so no expert but thought this might help. Hope u save that special girl. Here are a couple pics. Peace.
WP 20150503 01 04 28 Pro
WP 20150503 01 02 33 Pro

H

happy b

Ya here is the Bio Diesel.. She was only at 3 weeks flower. The new growth doesn't get all funky weird.. The stems grow right out of the flower. on the stems are these odd leaf pods. When those open there new growth is normal. Never had an issue with cloning flowers until now. I'm pretty sure that's because the plant was at week 8 of flower. The stems get very woody by then..

View attachment 506846 View attachment 506847
Oh youv got that revegged no probs hh And only one single bladed leave.it your right it grow funky.iv had some re-vegges grow in some crazy ways.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
So who has ever done tissue cultures ?? I have been doing alot of reading on the subject. I'm gonna give it a try. I found a relatively cheap starter hit 60$ total with tax and ship.. If I'm understanding this method All I need is a leaf?? I have plenty of those ... What about the flowers can those be used in any way to culture from ???

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So who has ever done tissue cultures ?? I have been doing alot of reading on the subject. I'm gonna give it a try. I found a relatively cheap starter hit 60$ total with tax and ship.. If I'm understanding this method All I need is a leaf?? I have plenty of those ... What about the flowers can those be used in any way to culture from ???

Check out Bill Graham. He and I go back over 15 years, and he has developed some really nice tissue culture systems. He used to own the hydro shop in Mountain View, ca way back before growing was cool. Best hydro store in history, they had 5 high level degrees between 3 salesman at that store. Obviously they moved on to much bigger and better things.

He has a bunch of video's on youtube also. Simple stuff really, just keep it clean. Stay away from cheap 60$ systems. You get what you pay for.

Top Bottom