Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Very nice in the Avenger.
It's often times hard to tell how frosty a plant is unless ya get in like what I'm about to attatch. When I look through super zoom on my phone, and se no foilage, just trics, I know it's dank. Ya don't need a scope with phones the past few years. Makes harvest so much easier. The first pic is just a cloesup on my parry cup (avitar) Lighting, and where the frost is, is what matters. That Choc Thai is just a freak. Like to see a tric shot on that

20150326 022756
incogneato

incogneato

It's a clone only originally sourced out of Washington state. Here's a screenshot of a magazine article showcasing this same exact Chocolate Thai cut.

View attachment 753001
She's a looker for sure, nice work.
That's sick. That quality bud need never touch a bag. Was that a greenhouse, or outdoor? It's insanly frosty, just beautyful.
In the NE (NY anyway) VERY few people could appreciate TOP SHELF flowers! Everything here is good outdoor cali/W coast, or commercial grade Col. They want the machine trime look, a smell, dense, and if REAL lucky, purp.
On my strains, I like to see a bit of fan leaf, cured, and just covered in trics.
This is all till they try something good!! Very rare.
Yea most here (mid west) would probably take machine trim over hand trim just from lack of knowledge. Attach a well known name to it and that all they need.

jipp

jipp

Heat is actually one of the largest factors. It prevents respiration which slows sugar transport. Fuck the nutes and budswell magic serum. Put your thoughts and money into developing a good stable environment and the rest is elementary.

yeah, but when you live in hell. you do best you can. this next grow will be the first time ill have ideal conditions. so i will grow some dank yet! even tho this pfx will thump some people id imagine.

i like oil, so i do not mind larf.

have a great day.

Top Bottom