Let's see your giant buds! Here's mine.

• Thread starter Hydrocropper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Eddie? ..... Eddie?..... Surprised to see me Clark?... Eddie?... He wanted to make it a surprise... Are you surprised, Clark?... Eddie, if I woke up tomorrow morning with my face sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now..... - Clark W. Griswold

I

imgrowing

so how does everyone trim such big buds?
my wedding cake autos have huge main colas and really have no idea how to trim them.
kinda worried about mould with them being so fat and tall

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

so how does everyone trim such big buds?
my wedding cake autos have huge main colas and really have no idea how to trim them.
kinda worried about mould with them being so fat and tall
Those huge colas are just a whole bunch of smaller buds. When you cut the big cola off the plant, then cut each small Bud off the cola and trim them separately and dry them separately as if they were small buds..... That's my method.

CowDog

CowDog

Some crazy cola pics in this thread, nice work everyone.

A throwback, apologies for the low picture quality.
Blue Cheese

oldtimer1960

oldtimer1960

I'm growing my very first Auto (out of the 50 plus plants I have grown photos. I've still never grown an auto lol) it's called double grape by mephisto genetics. It's the frostiest plant I've ever seen it with my own eyes, very similar to what you have going there. Yours looks absolutely gorgeous!
The double grape is amazing, frosty as hell and mine finished in70 days.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

I would like to hear more about this perpetual grow!
Three separate grow areas. Or four separate grow areas with clones... Mine has 200 watts of LED for starter plants, another veg box with a 400 watt metal halide for aggressive vegging, and a tent with a 600 watt HPS for bloom. With all three areas growing at the same time, right when one plant is done flowering the next plant is ready to start flowering. And if you have clones you can just put them right where your starter plants went from the beginning.

757Botanist

Been off the site for a year due to new baby boy! This is my 4th try and think I have corrected a few issues I had in the past. Any insight is appreciated

(2) GG4 plants. Their mom grew nanners and produced about 100 seeds.
(1) Gary Payton
(1) Gogi berry

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

Been off the site for a year due to new baby boy! This is my 4th try and think I have corrected a few issues I had in the past. Any insight is appreciated

(1) Gary Payton
(1) Gogi berry
View attachment 2124341
Hey buddy your plants look nice and healthy, they are stretching a bit and I'm wondering if it's because you have lack of light.. may I ask what you are running for your lights inside that tent? There's really no way that you can start to flower too late, you can veg that plant for several years and then decide to flower it if you wanted to. Your lack of size in the buds has to do with the amount of light that you're giving the plants... Also, when you lollipop such as the way I do make sure to leave some of those bigger leaves on there because they are the true solar panels that make your buds grow. I think you're doing an excellent job I just think that you probably need more light.

Hydrocropper420

Hydrocropper420

(1) Gary Payton
(1) Gogi berry
View attachment 2124341

(1) Gary Payton
(1) Gogi berry
View attachment 2124341
You could however veg too long based on your limited space because you don't want your plant to get too tall, but in a normal controlled grow area your plants should stop extending in height about 1 to 2 weeks after you flip the light to 12:12 flowering.. right when you see pistols that plant should stop growing tall and start growing buds

Top Bottom