Let's see your outdoor grow 2022

• Thread starter DRan88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HWH

HWH

Mystery outdoor auto chunking up nicely.
E359E579 B181 4FCE 95AE B76CCA440F94
BB05E4D0 C895 48C1 9F3A 9B513B8D25C4

K

Kopper1013

I just had to spray all these girls for aphids🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ My sons apple tree was literally moving today. We just got back from a week of camping, everything seemed fine when we left🤷🏼‍♂️. Though all my girls had small holes on their tiny new growth so maybe they’ve been there for sometime.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I just had to spray all these girls for aphids🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ My sons apple tree was literally moving today. We just got back from a week of camping, everything seemed fine when we left🤷🏼‍♂️. Though all my girls had small holes on their tiny new growth so maybe they’ve been there for sometime.
Surrounded by crops here. Ipm is a war not a battle lol.

shaganja

shaganja

War indeed, from ant killer stakes, to companion plants, to green lacewings, and ladybugs, to raising indoor temps, the ipm war is so very real!!

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

We laugh now, but wait till it ends up being a super fire pheno.
We shall see. That's actually my least enthusiastic vegger just for the joke. freebie from jinxproof "spaced out"

shaganja

shaganja

K

Kopper1013

I personally am using pallets-
A: to get the pots up off the ground so air gets all around and help them dry out
B: they have furniture dolly’s underneath so we can roll the 25gallon pots around easy out of the kids Need the driveway or out of sight when less “understanding” people come over🤣🤣
C: i don’t know what im doing (first time grower) and it seemed like an ok idea🤷🏼‍♂️

shaganja

shaganja

Finally got planting today, Due to circumstances beyond my control I could not put them in the ground until today. Im growing Jekyll passion, GG4, Cheese and Black domina that was supposed to be photo but started flowering at 4 wks so i guess its an Auto. Shitty seed banks , who knows what it really is.Still got six to get in the ground. Only the Autos are getting planted in the greenhouseView attachment 1253381View attachment 1253382View attachment 1253383
If I'm not mistaken, black domina is an early afgani. She can start as early as mid July, so I dont think she is an auto, I think you might have an early leaner. The leaves are kinda wide, so this very well could be an early leaner. Delicious seeds knows a whole lot about this girl. Maybe could contact them about her to get the real details.

flowerdave

flowerdave

If I'm not mistaken, black domina is an early afgani. She can start as early as mid July, so I dont think she is an auto, I think you might have an early leaner. The leaves are kinda wide, so this very well could be an early leaner. Delicious seeds knows a whole lot about this girl. Maybe could contact them about her to get the real details.
looked on their site Black domina should finish in september outdoors, these seeds started flowering at 4 weeks of 20/4 lighting Oh well im getting a few buds. Now my other plants are getting big

Jekyll passion
Jek
Gg4

Top Bottom