Let's see your outdoor grow 2022

• Thread starter DRan88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGgrower420

OGgrower420

Hope I'm posting this in the right place. "Your Outdoor Grow "
All of you have really given your plants plenty of vitamin L. They are all beautiful ladies in their own right.
This is my 3rd year learning Organic Lasagna no till. Learning to feed the microbes as much diversity as possible. From worm Letchea fresh from our 2000 lb worm bin, to forest forays to local forest for mycelium. Each year we learn and understand a little more and the ladies are showing the love.
20220703 074014

Drip hose keeps moist and bucket catches letchea below.
20220822 153756

Less than an hour from the garden. Fresh mycelium and mycroryzi from local forest.

I'm starting with my survivor miss Super Skunk from a lone seed we produced last year. Don't judge her to hard folks, twice in her 1st two months outdoors 50 and 60 mph winds blew most her leaves off! She never hermed or complained so I couldn't do anything but let her grow!
20220825 101707

Without further ado, the rest of the family include GG4, Green Crack & Durbin Poison.
20220825 101626

20220825 101650

20220825 101322
20220825 075325

20220824 154919

20220823 090235

20220823 085720

The cages and training made a big difference this year. We all love our girls don't we 😉

kevinfever

kevinfever

2 lemon skunk d.n.a. genetics
2 northern lights sagarmatha
Swabi pakistan x platinum punch (paki punch)
Fire o.g.
Fucking incredible Ontario
2 Skunk diesels (super skunk x double diesel)
Ice cream cake (growmie bag seed.)
Purple urkle
The medic ice river genetics
Girl scout diesel
Pine tar kush
2 Acapulco gold bodhi x iranian. AView attachment 1260575View attachment 1260576View attachment 1260577View attachment 1260578View attachment 1260579 dank pheno. I call her dankapulco gold. Lol

OGgrower420

OGgrower420

Oh ya!😎👍
I think it's been a few weeks since I posted in here. Heres an update, white widow, runtz, and lemon auto in order View attachment 1275088View attachment 1275087View attachment 1275091
Looking good. How long do you have weather wise till harvest?
Very beautiful, thanks for sharing.

kevinfever

kevinfever

Looking good 👍😎 it won't be long now!
My first grow out on the East coast very different from Southern Ontario . September has got me worried to be honest, no PM yet but it has been a wet and gloomy August

cpurola

cpurola

My first grow out on the East coast very different from Southern Ontario . September has got me worried to be honest, no PM yet but it has been a wet and gloomy August
Your pics showed the wet gloomy very well. LOL Your grow shows that plastic totes are as good as the fabric pots.
Is that a cannabis plant in the ground near the back?

kevinfever

kevinfever

Your pics showed the wet gloomy very well. LOL Your grow shows that plastic totes are as good as the fabric pots.
yes it is , just testing the rocky soil here doing all right . I did amend it though

kevinfever

kevinfever

18 gal. totes .The one the ground did get a little bigger

OGgrower420

OGgrower420

Hey thanks man. I'm honestly not too sure but I'm in Oklahoma so my random guess is like 6 weeks
Your close I imagine. You may get a week or two more? I've always kept a very close eye in the fall for frost. Last year my Jack Herer being Sativa dominant was the last to fully ripen. The night before I chopped her we had a hard frost. She was covered with plant blankets but the buds were frozen like popsicles!
The sun came out and thawed her good that's when I did the deed and dropped her.
Turned out to be one of my best😁
No matter how hard we try to get everything just right, there's always a random unexpected curve ball to deal with. It's all good cause we learn along the way. 😎

K

Kopper1013

So a lot of us outdoor grows look to have giant bushes. This is my first grow so I have a question I hope y’all can help with (maybe a couple🙃)
Question:

Do y’all trim towards day 21?
If you trim are you just trimming veg or small buds also?
My girls have buds EVERYWHERE! Small guys down at the bottom to big colas up top, do you trim the small stuff to feed the bigger or leave the smaller stuff so maybe your colas aren’t as big and maybe less susceptible to bud rot?
What do you guys and girls like to do with your giant lady’s?

P

Psy3784

So a lot of us outdoor grows look to have giant bushes. This is my first grow so I have a question I hope y’all can help with (maybe a couple🙃)
Question:

Do y’all trim towards day 21?
If you trim are you just trimming veg or small buds also?
My girls have buds EVERYWHERE! Small guys down at the bottom to big colas up top, do you trim the small stuff to feed the bigger or leave the smaller stuff so maybe your colas aren’t as big and maybe less susceptible to bud rot?
What do you guys and girls like to do with your giant lady’s?
I cant reach 2 of mine. I am too short and they are too tall. 😬 So I have no choice but to just leave the majority of everything 🤣. I am sure the experienced Ladies/Gents will help ya out.

Top Bottom