DSCN1948
DSCN1950
DSCN1951
DSCN1952
DSCN1954

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Hey GG,
Funny thing just happened to me. Was cleaning some leaf in veg room. Threw a leaf on the table to look over with the microscope. Decided to take a bong hit first(right next to computer), figured I'd check the farm while I was there. Read a post or two,then something catches my eye, I look over and Neko is at the table licking her paws. Went over, saw nothing, and was like, I guess I threw that leaf in the bag. Then I found this on the floor and no other remnants. Medicinal, helps with digestion.
View attachment 205299

Nice little quarter pipe in the back ground M.S.T.

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Thanks built it myself, 3' x 8' w/ 6' tranny. One to match on other side of yard. Makes a nice little mini.

Nice! I just tore down my fun box, 4'x8' with bed frame for coping! Haven't used it in like a year and we needed some fire wood! Haha! I still have all my old skate vid's on VHS lol!...like Rodney Mullen vs. Daewon Song! Epic Video!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

This is Luka Brazzi, Pinky, and Dirty.

Dad, Mom, Son...

Mom is kinda...errr....mean.

Dad and Dirty are loverboys...big ole sweeties. She will kill anything. Its kinda uncool.

I dont worry about rippers when my wife is home alone. I grabbed my wife by the arm when we were fighting one time and the big male bit me. ...and I feed his ass every day. I hope if anybody ever robs me they dont let Luke get them. Its no joke what these dogs can do.

1st pic is Pinky and Dirty....she said, NO!!...lol... Second is Luca Brazzi and Dirty.

Mom said no 005

View attachment 205423

Rotten.

View attachment 205423
Mom said no 004

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Love all animals, but I must say cats are my fav. Diggin all the awesome looking cats. Hope you don't mind a few more of mine. Could not resist.

Meeting of the minds
Phone 2 12 049

Who turned on the light? (Lulu)
Phone 2 12 073

Amazing to see these two so close.
Phone 2 12 083

Too many bong hits. (Bonzo)
Phone 2 12 093

Chillin on my grow gear. Best place is always on what I'm doin.
Phone 2 12 068

onisdad

onisdad

So i walked into the living room of my apartment to find a few of my pets having a conversation on the couch....
IMAG1608

Ayla: Pssst! Hey Dawg! Have you got a pipe?
IMAG1611

Oni: Of course i got one. Do you prefer ceramic?
IMAG1612

Oni: Or would you rather a glass piece?
IMAG1621

Ayla: Glass! Please! And keep it quiet! You don't want to wake that OTHER cat. We don't have enough for her...
IMAG1609

Ayla: Did you put some oil on there dog? I am soooo baked!
IMAG1603

vaporedout

vaporedout

M.S.T. said: Best place is always on what I'm doin.

aint that the truth.... those lil fuckers get in front of me and slow walk while weaving left to right. usually when im carrying something heavy.

onisdad

onisdad

Happy holidays All! I just got back from helping a local bay area rescue group do an Easter Adoption Event. We found forever homes for at least 5 dogs today and 6 got foster homes. We had a special guest show up... Coral from MTV's Real World NYC.( I had no clue who she was and was chatting with her all day when after she left , they told me who she was) She brought a little Chihuahua mix that she found running loose in downtown SF. The event was a total sucsess! 11 dogs in new homes is great. Every little bit counts, so please adopt!
IMAG1728

IMAG1733

IMAG1727

Here is a little Easter Bunnylove for you guys!
Bunny munchin

Happy Easter Everybody!

vaporedout

vaporedout

nice, bet those bunnies love that stuff!!! heres my easter surprise.... dont know if you can zoom but that was a volunteer seedling, i say was because its probably being burried in some cat litter right about................ now.

DSC09154

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Happy holidays All! I just got back from helping a local bay area rescue group do an Easter Adoption Event. We found forever homes for at least 5 dogs today and 6 got foster homes. We had a special guest show up... Coral from MTV's Real World NYC.( I had no clue who she was and was chatting with her all day when after she left , they told me who she was) She brought a little Chihuahua mix that she found running loose in downtown SF. The event was a total sucsess! 11 dogs in new homes is great. Every little bit counts, so please adopt!
View attachment 207040
View attachment 207038
View attachment 207042
Here is a little Easter Bunnylove for you guys!
View attachment 207043
Happy Easter Everybody!

Very very righteous Mr. onisdad! Seriously had a cheesy grin when I read your post bruh bruh!

nice, bet those bunnies love that stuff!!! heres my easter surprise.... dont know if you can zoom but that was a volunteer seedling, i say was because its probably being burried in some cat litter right about................ now.

View attachment 207067

Loving that volunteer Vaporedout lol! Are you gonna try and salvage her/him?

***************************************************************************************

Sweet looking bird MemphisJ! Just an FYI...when your uploading your pictures click on the "full size image" as opposed to the "thumbnail" makes it a little easier when scrolling down and does the pictures much more justice as well!

Bless...Sol

vaporedout

vaporedout

onisdad..... love what your doin. all 4/5 of ours are adopted, and the other was on his way until we saved him ^

salvage or just let it keep what its doin, bein eaten

Top Bottom