Let's see your PET'S super thread...

• Thread starter SolMannaFest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Wish I was better at this loading pictures stuff, but we've got 4 dogs 1 rescued and 3 cats all rescued. One of our cats took us 6 months to get he was dropped off in the state forest by our house and we fed him and tried to catch him for 6 months, when we got him we always take them to the vet(ours won't charge for strays) and the cat was already fixed. We also have a wild turkey in a large cage, had 2 but were told you could let them out and put them up at night and only 1 came back. The other was trying to keep the 1 from coming back so we helped him. Then the other heard a turkey gobble in the woods and off he went to his death LOL kinda. The turkey we have is over 13 years old, looks like death but they are only supposed to live 5 years. Take care and happy easter

mal

onisdad

onisdad

Hey hey High High! Got just a few more photos of my pets (with the plants in some way)....

IMAG1860

This guy can sleep through just about everything....this is what i call his Trim Day Pose...
IMAG1301

and here he is again on another trim day sleeping on the tarp....
IMAG1856

tried to get the turtles included...
IMAG1964

keeping a watchful eye on hired trim hands..
IMAG1302

well thats its for now...until next time! Stay Frosty!:cool:

vaporedout

vaporedout

Whenever I'm working in the garden my dog lays down quietly outside the tent, kind of like she's laying in the sunshine.

outwest

good ol fashion sunbathe, probably just re-charging his/her batteries :)

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Where all my pet owners at? I know you're out there! :)

Ganja Gardener...hope your well bubba...haven't seen you post in quite a while!

Bless up...Sol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
My hounds are on the loose. I figure this is an appropriate place to put it. . .One of my dogs once ate 8 potent ganja cookies. She could not even stand, was pissing all over herself. I was totally freaked. Luckily I'm friends with a 'kind' vet who took care of her. Some charcoal drink a ton of fluids and 24 hours later she was back to normal. That will never happen again.

outwest

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

OutWest...This here is with out question the appropriate place to tell such stories! Glad to hear the hound is well, that is a gnarly amount of medibles to consume!

Bless...Sol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I live in a med state, so you can imagine vets see this all the time. I'm not proud of it (but it is kind of funny), the vet told me she was the worst pot dog he had ever seen!

outwest

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I live in a med state, so you can imagine vets see this all the time. I'm not proud of it (but it is kind of funny), the vet told me she was the worst pot dog he had ever seen!

outwest
I have seen it too many times. Makin butter, some spills on the floor and the hounds are lickin it up before ya even seen it. Can really put them down too.

vaporedout

vaporedout

m.s.t. that snake in the tree is awesome.....
ive just gotta say, everyone be careful when it comes to your animals, i know that accidents happen but just double check things. its always important to know where an emergency vet is, one thats open 24 hours..... and keep your nutes put away also. please no animal nute stories.

ttystikk

ttystikk

m.s.t. that snake in the tree is awesome.....
ive just gotta say, everyone be careful when it comes to your animals, i know that accidents happen but just double check things. its always important to know where an emergency vet is, one thats open 24 hours..... and keep your nutes put away also. please no animal nute stories.

This goes for every chemical in the house, peeps- I had ferrets long ago when I lived in Arkansas. They loved to roam around in the garage and I loved to let them- I kept it clean in there for them. One day, one got very sick, so I took him to the vet. He said there was nothing he could do and Calvin died a few days later. The vet wanted more experience with ferrets and offered to do a free autopsy, so of course I agreed; the vet's finding was 'pancreatic cancer'. I know ferrets don't live very long, but I still think he got into some antifreeze I'd spilled while doing some auto maintenance...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

This is a great thread just went threw it all and had a smile on my face the whole time....some real beautiful pets that are spoiled like crazy I bet...gotta love our furry and not so furry friends!!!

Just snagged these for some fun.....my cat bringing me the kill for the day and shes very proud ( lol same mouse for the 500th time) never gets old, whenever I hear the weird howling noise I know shes bringing me the mouse lol!!!

and i don't wanna hear any milarkee about the pink mouse!

Latest posts

Top Bottom