Lets Talk Condensate

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

I pipe the ac water right into the drain hole. I also throw away my smart pots and trellis netting away after 1 use. ;)
Don’t be a cheapskate is my motto.
if ya really wanna be a waster,pipe that water onto the neighbors yard,and take the used netting down to the lake and toss it over a flock of seaguls,hopefully they get all wrapped up in the shit n die,then go for a drive and toss the smart pots out the window on the highway every 2 miles or so,job security for the jailbirds lmao

just kidding :facepalm:

i been using the same netting for about 5 years now,whats your problem with used netting ?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
if ya really wanna be a waster,pipe that water onto the neighbors yard,and take the used netting down to the lake and toss it over a flock of seaguls,hopefully they get all wrapped up in the shit n die,then go for a drive and toss the smart pots out the window on the highway every 2 miles or so,job security for the jailbirds lmao

just kidding :facepalm:

i been using the same netting for about 5 years now,whats your problem with used netting ?
You should see how much food goes into my trash can...
smart pots thrown out down the highway? I like that idea, there two gallons so they make for good bowling balls.
The reason I get a new net each round is because it would take me 3x as long to get the plants out of this cluster fuck! So they get cut out.

2EC37AD9 04BF 4FD4 BCE7 FF1323215814
sixstring

sixstring

You should see how much food goes into my trash can...
smart pots thrown out down the highway? I like that idea, there two gallons so they make for good bowling balls.
The reason I get a new net each round is because it would take me 3x as long to get the plants out of this cluster fuck! So they get cut out.
that does look like a clusterfuck,but i would still rather take some time to cut out the branches instead of installing that net every cycle.im a patient man lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
that does look like a clusterfuck,but i would still rather take some time to cut out the branches instead of installing that net every cycle.im a patient man lol
No problem there my shit is ghetto as fuck! Only 4 hooks for the net.
Event horizon shit a brick one time after he saw all my uneven squares.
Plants keep getting out of hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom