Lets Talk Condensate

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
what kinda fancy machine you runnin those beans through ? lets get some better pics
The expresso machine is a hunk of junk. Really I kick myself in the ass everytime I make a shot. It’s like smoking kind nuggs in a plastic pipe.
The coffee is brewed by the cup with a v60 cone filter and a goose neck kettle for pouring control. I control the water contact time, grind size and coffee to water ratio.You have to pour the water in circles the size of a quarter to half dollar.
The goal is to pour 25 grams of water wait 25 seconds for the coffee to bloom then a continues pour till the 1:30 mark then you can pull the filter between 2:30-3:00.
7AC23701 DD8F 4339 953D 3C2E0F848863

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would run my coffee intravenously if I could. If your into coffee try out an aeropress, the most basic coffee maker you can get lol. But makes one fucking amazing cup of coffee

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah but what kind of water do you use

Well I'm not native american so i don't use res water. I use DI when i'm making a special cup with the aero press. Usually i just drink keurig crap in the morning before work but sometimes I like a good cup of coffee in the evening to sit down and enjoy.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Native American? Do u mean injun? Whats an injun called in canada?
Depends if you want to be politically correct. Indigenous people is acceptable here for now. For how long idk all the snowflakes seem to change politically correct terms like its the only line of work they have. Our fucking prime minister corrected a woman for using the the term "mankind" he stopped his so called speech to correct her and said she should refer to that term as "humankind" so yeah shits so fucking touchy nowadays you never truly know.

G gnome

G gnome

Depends if you want to be politically correct. Indigenous people is acceptable here for now. For how long idk all the snowflakes seem to change politically correct terms like its the only line of work they have. Our fucking prime minister corrected a woman for using the the term "mankind" he stopped his so called speech to correct her and said she should refer to that term as "humankind" so yeah shits so fucking touchy nowadays you never truly know.
What about "aboriginal "?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Acceptable but becoming less so by the day. First nations also acceptable. I mean fuck this whole world has gotten so fucking sensitive its just stupid. What ever happened to "sticks and stones". I could give a shit what ppl call me lol. I'm a cracker btw.

G gnome

G gnome

Acceptable but becoming less so by the day. First nations also acceptable. I mean fuck this whole world has gotten so fucking sensitive its just stupid. What ever happened to "sticks and stones". I could give a shit what ppl call me lol. I'm a cracker btw.
Dont get me started

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Like most things they don't make em like they used to but still Joe is fucking hilarious.

Need more sanitation engineers to clear up the politically correct terms

Top Bottom