lets talk overgrow.com

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
splakdawg

splakdawg

Great read
Og was before my time
Would've loved to link up and pick the brains of some of the pioneers on that site.
Have some dawg Goo and FLAV bx males in my spare bathroom, hopefully one day I might create the next legendary strain :)

jonesovergro

jonesovergro

correction: its Subcool, not Subdude--my stoney mistake

also its Ducksfoot strain--and i think the guy might have been in Australia and its still around

and how could i forget about Chimera! That guy could breed anything.

(used to be a band from N.O. named Subdudes)

kaka

kaka

Supporter
hello my old overgrow friends. man I've missed that place and the friends that were made.

Anyone know how to get a hold of SoQuick? or know of a cultivation site he's hanging on? thanks.

R

redlife215

Three little birds had ducksfoot. The herb was trash but the leafs did grow like a duckfoot. And i miss cw more but og was the shit too, way more open to trading and meeting up then the forums out now

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I remember the Duckfoot , lol. wernt they outta oregon ?I scrubbed my entire pic album when i left online communities for medical reasons when shit was poppin hard in 06 , then next thing ya know bammo. They got busted. close one ! I had pics of elvis being pollinated with o.g. pollin i got from oreginkids buddy he brought up from the valley.. Didnt take though. I brang ghost , u.w. first hand from the 80s and tucks clone only trainwreck and elvis to the table . Trying to get our ghost back from the Thadocta right now but taking awhile.. To bad it isnt archived as far as i could tell.........

Ambre

Ambre

Three little birds had ducksfoot. The herb was trash but the leafs did grow like a duckfoot. And i miss cw more but og was the shit too, way more open to trading and meeting up then the forums out now

I used to be on OG & CW, I miss those days!

Wally Duck also had Ducksfoot; I'm not sure if he was in Oz or not. I have some Blueberry x C99 seeds that he made.

2 of the 3 Little Birds are still around - they go by "The Flintstoners" now. I see them on another forum occasionally. They were in Oregon, I assume they still are.

M

motherfinest

Ah this brings me back. I don't recall my user name. I spent hours, days, weeks researching on over grow. I have spent over half my life growing. I would go through bog's photos all day long. Now I mostly hang in the city but haven't been on for a while. I feel lucky to be one of those that was on og. Reluctant to say I was 12 or 13 when I joined and started growing. I remember when I first put together that cannabis could be grown, I was in awe.

I recall the grows up in trees. I also recall a user that had many large fish tanks with a particular amount of several fish. This is what he used for his plants. If I recall it was hydro and the water was perfect straight from the tanks.

C

Cornstalker

I just gotta give a shout to this thread and OG(rip).I was a a member Oh Nice was my handle.

OG changed my life forever for the good and taught me a ton.I remember spending 2 months reading and rereading everything on the site that I thought had merit.

Tick bends a reflector comes to mind and how to mix soil with no dust .The cannabis cave .Lavender Cowboys really helped me with understanding Organics and hooking me up with an outdoor super soil recipe I use till this day.

I miss it I had just started to become a part of the community 6 months b4 it went down.That pic on page1 of the seed packs and gold/cash on the table gave me shivers and took me back to the day OG died..Respect

roach

roach

I just read through this whole thing and I cant believe no one has mentioned Strawdog, Overgrow would have been a much more boring place without him :p

I did most of my posting on Cannabisworld (we told ourselves that it was only kids on OG...) but I still read through all the good threads on OG every day, and posted a bit from time to time.

I cant remember how I actualy found OG and CW, was a member of a non english psychedelic forum that had a small cannabis section, and someone told me of a place called weedworld and I think that evolved into OG and CW, but its back in 97 or 98 and my memory of that time is rather fuzzy.

I miss Shabang and his Dank Ass Bitch, the first internet celebrity clone along with G13, hope he is well where ever he is.

And not to forget Vic High!! and with him Hibe/Hyb/Hybe (and a million other names) and Chimera, those guys have spend an eternity trying to teach a bit of biology and genetics to people who for the most part did not want to know the truth (as it didnt fit their get rich fast scheme)

And the reason Orgnkid got so much hate was because he talked like a 12 year old wannabe gangster in all CAPS, his spelling was so bad it took hours to decipher his posts, but I could never figure out how much was just bragging (as he clearly did that alot) and how much was actualy the truth, but it was from him that I first heard of Bubba Kush and then Banana Kush, but the first time I heard of OG Kush was from Ghost1, but again fuzzy memory... I have a large box of print outs from OG and CW, and somewhere in there is the threads where the kush craze started, one day when im feeling very nostalgic I might go through them

soserthc1

soserthc1

@roach call me a canna nerd but please get to that box and do share. Glad to see this thread bumped up . I love reading this shit

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The Skunkman never went to prison , he ratted on his friends and was let go. He then took the `stolen genetics` with him to the Dam. I know I was there! Many of my friends did serious time because of him! This strain has caused a bunch of grief all the way around. Never trust Sam please! I was an anonymous contributor for Sacred Seeds and there work preferring to be in the shadows because they were too open and the laws were so strict then, even Cali`s. Besides I mostly worked alone on breeding projects and had Sunshine Seeds going good at the time.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Dman and his thug!!!
YEAH go get a few thugs and raid the place....
is he a MJ cop?

Seems he and his other boy are always in it?
when something arrives on the net...
just checked that CW site,no 1 posts since the big boy did last.

To bad BOTH those sites could go back up after all these years....
lg

MrTools9

MrTools9

I just know what I was missin ... And we never had any qualms... The other things ... I have no clue .. Rock on .

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey all .. Well i missed Overgrow, my first real experience with the Forums was CannaWorld (cw) ..
I have to say that ,some of the People there were the Most awesome and almost all the genetics i have
came through that site.. in fact the ones i was gifted have been better than almost everything I have
bought (got screwed a couple times) .. I think i was there after alot of BS went down and it was the
tail end of the site itself.. but the few that were there were great,and really helped me get started
growing.. even got gifted a nice jar full of buds,with some hash .. anyway that is my 2 cents..
Grow strong~!

F

FooDoo

I was too young to get to know anyone on overgrow but loved the site. Learned how to grow from OG. Started with nimbys rubermaid dwc lucas stealth grow. then nimbys stealth dresser grow. Then came the home depot c13 storage closet grows. Loved that website. I was growing before I was even old enough for my drivers license lol

Top Bottom