lets talk overgrow.com

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayskull

grayskull

So when ORGNKID talked about the mother of OGers kush being THE DOG...he talking about chemdog right??

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

first i ever heard of bubba or og was on cannabis world, organ kid was the source
still have a bunch of those coin packs put up, most expensive one i ever got was $1702 for a sugenite pk x nl cross
pulled out a pack of apollo 11 f2's i got from dman in about 04 a few months back .... they all germinated :)
speaking of cw, landry certainly should get a mention for the sheer amount of crap he stirred up
handle was WTF?_OVER back in them days
any how, brings back memories

fwiw

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I remember all the guys doing it big like Krusty. I was just rockin closet grows at the time. Id spend hours reading through all the posts and pics. Really helped put me on the path to growing DANK and lots of it. Really helped me step up my game. And Lonestar! He was like a God to me. To think a guy from my home state TX was doing it like that! Really gave me the push to be where I am today. I really have to give props to all those cats that came before me. The originators that said FUCK THE LAW, Im doin what I do regardless!

**Mad props to you as well TK. I really look up to you as do many others on this site.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I was on Cannabis World for a minute back then....

I remember DF Venomberry hittin like $1600 or so and those Grimm beans killer snag awww and the Sugenite, I had a leopard kush and White Rhino x NL, and a Strawberry creme around that same time that came from similar gene pools

Lonestar in my heart...TRC baby

Tex

TRC Logo
grayskull

grayskull

That's some funny stuff....nobody knew shit about good strains on overgrow or icmag
Everyone was on skunk and NL and haze....until the people I mentioned came to the scene
Yes there was MK ULTRA & MASTER KUSH & HINDU KUSH &ROMULAN
but that was it....who ever held BUBBA,OG KUSH,THE DOG....are the ones who should be remembered

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The dutch should remember Shanti, Neville, and Sam...The Canadians should remember Reeferman for the genetics and Emery for gettin them out there and the US maybe Chrome, Katsu, Memy, Jojo, Orgnkid, OGRaskal and Swerve...they were all kind of different scenes even though they were all connected by the same industry...

I don't run any of them anymore as strait strains, Strait Chem blows compared to others, strait Bubba blows, super bug magnet and doesn't yeild for shit, great smoke though, strait Blackberry blows, no punch, compared to the hybrids of it...alot of it I think the romantic memory and the hype of the original stuff outways the actual truth about them... I do have a little Memy in my stuff and some Chem dawg stuff but all hybrids...I think if I still had to choose someone that I would still chase their strains it would be Shanti and then Reeferman, they started with seeds and true breeding stock and then made seeds.....all those other cats pretty much started with cuts and then made seeds, a little ass backwards in the big genetic scheme of things still all good though

Check out Shanti's setup on youtube, now thats a setup..."Scott Blakey"..I think that was right before the Swiss hemmed him up or right after I can't remember..

Cheese and the Exudos Cheese cut was hot on the scene but those were just some crazy phenos of Sensi Seeds Super Skunk and workin DJ's blues, Blue Moonshine, Ol Blue, Dabney Blue, True Blue, Blueberry, all were on deck in different peoples work...then the Diesels hit, Soma had NYCD out for a few years before all the Sour D's started poppin up ECSD was long after NYCD

Tex

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yo texas have you ever heard of shavesta or shabesta something old and treasured from.a good friend but i never asked how big it got but i heard a lot of bomb stock came from new mexico....

sky high

sky high

That's some funny stuff....nobody knew shit about good strains on overgrow or icmag

Yup...that TK fool has always been blowin smoke and has no clue what "good pot" is...just like the rest of us OG'er's who had NO clue about any of this "weed' stuff until the kids came along with their polyhybrid'd and renamed "Kush" crosses (that all taste relatively the same). LOFL.

:rolleyes: yawn...stretch....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Im runnin Blowfish, Alien Dawg x Alien 4, Black Hammer x Alien 4, G13, Jack Herer, Grape Ape, Blueberry x Alien 4, Skinny Pineapple x Alien 4, Critical Mass x Jack Herer, Jedi Kush, Alien Dawg and some more Im sure...but thats whats on the plate right now..the only Kush I have is the Jedi kush and its makin its last appearence probably...I am not even huntin kushes anymore at all, not the best overall when up against most others although I did see a badass Hindu Kush the other day

Im still trying to figure out whats good and not after all these years at it, its a constant

I want some medicine man, black widow, god bud or gods gift and maybe some old school C99, even a big fat Cali-O would be badass

Tex

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I will never let TRC die....thats my only dig these days....fuck it maing......I remember seeing that shit in a magazine I was like dude WTF TRC texas resin motherfucking company......right homes.....I planted a seed.....and that shit aint never stopped.....wether I live there or not.....thats where my heart lyes.......fuck me.......TRC for life.....that crazy motherfucker lone influenced more than he can ever know......mother fucking viva la tejas krew!!!!!! glad I got the time with yall when I did....hope your all well.......hope your all well.....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have a bunch of the information Three Little birds used to put out, still a killer read..

IMO, when done right, there is about 1% difference in any top strain out there right now, much more a matter of taste....I have grown all of the coveted elites mentioned here at one time or the other, from seed and from cuts directly from the cats that have held them all along and when its all said and done, I am chasin strains now that start with landrace or pure breeding stock, mysterious sourced poly hybrids are easy to hype for sure and are good in their own right but the gems of the futre aren't goin to come from another unknown OG or Bubba super poly hybrid, its goin to come from the old school methods and genetics and work..

Tex

619ster

619ster

Hey TK, what G13 are you running? And any idea what P91 consisted of? G13, P91, and AK47 were my favorite strains back in them days. Can't find either of those these days. Or at least no good representation of them.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Everyone was on skunk and NL and haze....until the people I mentioned came to the scene
Yes there was MK ULTRA & MASTER KUSH & HINDU KUSH &ROMULAN
but that was it....who ever held BUBBA,OG KUSH,THE DOG....are the ones who should be remembered

dude, you really need to post a caveat before a post like this
you damn near made me shit my pants from laughing too hard

carry on

fwiw

J

Jalisco Kid

I think much of OG's success was due to the fact that, unlike today, there weren't hundreds of cannabis forums on the net. OG was where everyone migrated due to a lack of any other place to go...and that caused it to mushroom/grow exponentially.

Lotsa old heads....and for a long time....no KUSH. Just those old strains that sucked and don't measure up to the OG's/Kushes of today....according to many of the kiddies here, anyway.... LOL.
still have a buncha those coin packs....LOL....[/quote]
I only read the first page and have strongly disagree with what my friend here said above.
Much purer genetics then, these dumbfucks now days take 2 strains from someone else and somehow find a way to make seeds. Then the fucks do not even try them before they put them up for sale. Lazyness and greed took over some pollen chuckers like reef,swerve and his partners,rez etc. Since kush came out in the 90's what's to talk about the last 15-20 years. It has been a long time since I have smoked something truly unique. Suerte JK
HS was by far the best delivery service. I received every order. Here I am at less then 50% which is why I prefer to make my own with the help of friend's old time moms.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

still have a buncha those coin packs....LOL....
I only read the first page and have strongly disagree with what my friend here said above.
Much purer genetics then, these dumbfucks now days take 2 strains from someone else and somehow find a way to make seeds. Then the fucks do not even try them before they put them up for sale. Lazyness and greed took over some pollen chuckers like reef,swerve and his partners,rez etc. Since kush came out in the 90's what's to talk about the last 15-20 years. It has been a long time since I have smoked something truly unique. Suerte JK
HS was by far the best delivery service. I received every order. Here I am at less then 50% which is why I prefer to make my own with the help of friend's old time moms.[/quote]
Till this day never baught a clone or seed.......gifts from god delivered by friends!

Latest posts

Top Bottom