Limited Seeds, Need To Turn Into Multiple Crops. Can Any Body Help Me With Ideas Or A Plan

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingKush.420

KingKush.420

The OGK room.All S1's to:)

Wisher619

Wisher619

@KingKush.420 thnx man....yeah I run DTW coco......easiest setup I have ever run...once set up it literally take no brains at all....all the work is knowing how many gallons you need a week....and how little you can run per feed so that only about 10% drains out....I feed 3 times a day so my ppm's never spike in the coco and by they time the media swings from 6.0 to 6.5ph the pump kicks in and the girls are brought back to 6.0 so they get that good swing and uptake.....
as for the cookies.....I dont know why everyone says that cookies are finicky and light sensitive.....I have put my girl through the ringer....not once has she hermed or anything else

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

The real girl scout cookie forum cut of course and ogkb are real picky but once everything is dailed they will be fine.I use to do coco and soil myself when i first started but since i do commercial now i run straight hydro @Wisher619

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

@KingKush.420
you know I've heard that about those cuts....but since the cookie fam runs them outside with no ill effects of any kind i.e no herm .....I tend to disagree.....although the cut I have is a cross....I've ran cookies from the Fam and it never hermed either....I ran her outdoors and she got serious.....I have lights on the telephone poles in the alley....no ill effects....I would then have to say that the Forum cut is not a legitimate cut of cookies.......IMO
if you take a look at the Kannapedia they have run a bunch of strains and mapped the DNA....alot of strains are pretty much between kissing cousins to sisters
with that being said....they have found that almost all cbd cuts are pretty much the exact same cut ....same dna....or from the same parent with only slight variations....
through this they found that cookies is more related to OG Kush then anything....even more then durban......and that cut came from the Fam supposedly.....
just my 2cents
so what kind of system do you use...

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Recirculating system,don't forget the OGKushbreath cut which i aslo have and yea she is picky as well.i don't really grow northern strains like blue dream,green crack,trainwreck,except only the cookies and that's because there always nice and potent like the OGK line.

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Another room that just got flipped to flower,but same concept like your's except no coco just straight clay pebbles and pumps run 24 hours of course @Wisher619

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

@KingKush.420
you know I've heard that about those cuts....but since the cookie fam runs them outside with no ill effects of any kind i.e no herm .....I tend to disagree.....although the cut I have is a cross....I've ran cookies from the Fam and it never hermed either....I ran her outdoors and she got serious.....I have lights on the telephone poles in the alley....no ill effects....I would then have to say that the Forum cut is not a legitimate cut of cookies.......IMO
if you take a look at the Kannapedia they have run a bunch of strains and mapped the DNA....alot of strains are pretty much between kissing cousins to sisters
with that being said....they have found that almost all cbd cuts are pretty much the exact same cut ....same dna....or from the same parent with only slight variations....
through this they found that cookies is more related to OG Kush then anything....even more then durban......and that cut came from the Fam supposedly.....
just my 2cents
so what kind of system do you use...
My blue cookies are cookie fam. I got 8 reg seeds

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

recirculating system lol,that means pumps run 24 hours and as it drains there is tank which is located under the tray and grabs all the nutrients again @Wisher619

Top Bottom