• Start date
  • Tagged users None
tipz

tipz

This is what we think of big ten teams here in the south

IMG 20140616 092104

FiveAM

FiveAM

Not even going to pretend that was a good App State team. Glad to have that damn monkey off our back.

On to Notre Dame, under the lights. Should be a great game. Go Blue!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
im broke ass farmer no cable no internet except my phone muther fuckin rabbit ears dont pick up shit. Bout to go postal!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Saw some good ass games last nite!!!
@tipz Wisconsin should of had that one I was flippin' through games and came back to LSU winning it tsk tsk tsk .....part of the reason your statement about the south is kinda true is it gets the better coaches & recruits from the lure of national TV exposure ....hard to beat that, along with all that $$$$$$$$$$$$$, those are some of the main reasons traditions up here being tossed aside!

symbiote420

symbiote420

It's the weather and the women is why the sec runs shit. Freeze your balls off in the big10 or beaches and hot babes in the sec!!

LOL plenty of fine women up here too! Most of the time I've traveled I've kinda been disappointed at what's around because our chicks are so hot!

And as far as cold weather goes, there's almost nothing better than being snowed in with a hot chick ....the news even issues "cuddle alerts" on the really cold nights lol

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Soooo is it against any rules to post the justin verlander Kate Upton selfie? I don't want to violate any rules. Maybe a mod can say yes or no.
@Seamaiden would this violate any rules?

FiveAM

FiveAM

Soooo is it against any rules to post the justin verlander Kate Upton selfie? I don't want to violate any rules. Maybe a mod can say yes or no.
@Seamaiden would this violate any rules?

Is that the one where you get to see their butts?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

crazy what one decent season can do for a fan base. by your posts I'd think your a bama fan. Not a fan of a school who's overall record is a losing record. Hell even the coach that got u there has a losing record. check the top 25 there not ask from the south
When u guys get a top 25 team up there let us know ;)

tipz

tipz

Damn, I knew i shouldn't have mentioned that Duke.
Sounding like and actuality may not be the same. Id say this
yr the blue devils will be able to compete with any team up that way. Try this on for size! Back to back national lacrosse campus, but football woe is me

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

[quote"tipz, post: 1317811, member: 62888"]Damn, I knew i shouldn't have mentioned that Duke.
Sounding like and actuality may not be the same. Id say this
yr the blue devils will be able to compete with any team up that way. Try this on for size! Back to back national lacrosse campus, but football woe is me[/quote]
Duder I just laughed out loud n a meeting at work. Back to back lacrosse champs

Top Bottom