Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FiveAM

FiveAM

As long as Stafford is qb we will never be a good enough team to beat any elite franchise!!

He was a #1 pick, for god sakes play like one! I can't agree with you @kooter840 enough about what you said there. Could you guys just imagine this team right now with a guy like Aaron Rodgers on it? Staffords contract and his aren't that far off, but their skills, well we know they are light years apart. How great would this team be!

FiveAM

FiveAM

20141228 223305

So who's going to the Harbaugh introduction Tuesday, I mean Illinois v. UofM Basketball game? Tickets were $15 a piece last week, now they're up to $130. And, that's the cheap seats!

http://btn.com/2014/12/28/twitter-national-experts-give-thoughts-on-jim-harbaugh-to-michigan/

Last edited:
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

As long as Stafford is qb we will never be a good enough team to beat any elite franchise!!

Stafford swallows!!
So funny. I've never been a stafford guy. He misses open targets like he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Then he squeezes balls in tight places that seem impossible. He drives me crazy. My intent this am was to start a list of qb's that could make this a Super Bowl team. I think there's atleast 10 guys not named Matt stafford that could do it this year

soserthc1

soserthc1

I was thinking about this thread watching the game yesterday , that damn a Rodgers is a killer man , no interceptions since 2012 is pretty impressive especially when it seems like my qb throws 1 a quarter ....
Hopefully you guys get the cowgirls as romo ( thou playing well ) will fold like always and that def is weak

soserthc1

soserthc1

So funny. I've never been a stafford guy. He misses open targets like he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Then he squeezes balls in tight places that seem impossible. He drives me crazy. My intent this am was to start a list of qb's that could make this a Super Bowl team. I think there's atleast 10 guys not named Matt stafford that could do it this year
Megatron for Sanchez:rolleyes:
You can will a championship with the likes of stafford , defense does win once in awhile ....thinking McMahon and Dilfer

kooter840

kooter840

I hope Stafford gets laid out in the first quarter to the point he's done for the 2015 season too and they bring in our back up qb to where he takes us all the way!! that would be titties.......

Stafford sucks donkey balls
The better part of him ran down his mother's leg.......200$ million dollars and the mother fucker can't hit a 6'5 wide open Calvin Johnson!!

# Staffords biggest hater

kooter840

kooter840

I hope suh's last game was yesterday too.... he's a beast but all the stupid ass monkey shit he does I could care less where that fuckstain goes.... suspended his ass for the rest of the year for all I care not like the lions are gonna go far anyway........ enough talking about these pathetic losers.............I got a fatty of some hi octane to go puff on.

I got shit ta doooo!!

sixstring

sixstring

megatron would be able to play about 5 years longer if we got him a good qb.why do people keep saying suh will get JJ watt type money this next year?? JJ watt is a baller,3 sacks ,a safety,and a forced fumble just for pride,no playoff hopes at all ,and he never plays dirty.oh and he catches td's lol

i think 0-16 against winning teams on the road is gunna follow stafford around until he dies ;)

Top Bottom