Locke box's outdoor side grow

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Didn’t mean to jinx you! Pretty much all you can do is wait and see. Hopefully they won’t progress much farther than that till the Primo budding time arrives! Your plants are looking good! Evidently when I started mine I used a little too tall of a gear! But now they are Getting up into the power band! I hate to tell you this but about two weeks from now you will be out watering your plants and hear a loud, swoosh! You will look around and find nothing and go what the hell was that? That will be the sound of me blowing your doors off! Ha ha ha! That will be the sound of me blowing your doors off! Ha ha ha! You’re doing great brother and we will talk at you later.
Hahaha hey man you ain't gotta do all that 😂😂 lol on a serious note I appreciate it man, hopefully like you said they won't progress much farther right now. in the mean time, all we can do is watch em go 😎

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Lol OOPS!

I bent all the tops down on the runts plant and had them all looking like nice candy canes.

Thought I'd do the same to the white widow. Long story short, that plant just experienced it's second topping..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Like a bull in a china shop! That’s what you get for fucking with them! L O L

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Like a bull in a china shop! That’s what you get for fucking with them! L O L
Haha yeahh not much I can say other than oops lol.
Who knows maybe this will do good in the end.
I will say though I learned from my mistake, and what I did that caused the snapping so now I know what not to do going forward.

At the end of the day thats what my outdoor was all about, experimenting different things on plants before trying them in the tent so all in all no loss

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
That’s the fun of it! Playing with it! Experimenting! I agree with you. Don’t feel bad, I was out a week ago checking out my three footers in a pot, and my foot got tangled up in one of the guy ropes holding up the cage. I went down like a ton of bricks. I rolled over and saw that the cage had come down on top of the plants and they were pinned totally On top of the pots. When I saw that I almost shit my pants! Got myself untangled, cursing the day a clumsy oaf like myself was ever allowed to walk this earth, the air was blue with it, and got the cage off of the poor things! Luckily they were supple enough not to snap the stem and I got them straightened up None the worse for wear. Well one of them has a slight S-curve in the stock but she will be OK. The kind of thing you look Back on and have a good laugh!

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Hahaha dammit man that sounds like something I would do. thankfully your plants were all alright, that feeling you're describing sucks ass. Well Until it becomes the funny story like you mentioned lol, accidents are opportunities wether it be for a laugh or a lesson.

Do wish my dumbass used scissors instead of my fingers, by far the most aggressive and invasive topping I plan to never do again
That’s the fun of it! Playing with it! Experimenting! I agree with you. Don’t feel bad, I was out a week ago checking out my three footers in a pot, and my foot got tangled up in one of the guy ropes holding up the cage. I went down like a ton of bricks. I rolled over and saw that the cage had come down on top of the plants and they were pinned totally On top of the pots. When I saw that I almost shit my pants! Got myself untangled, cursing the day a clumsy oaf like myself was ever allowed to walk this earth, the air was blue with it, and got the cage off of the poor things! Luckily they were supple enough not to snap the stem and I got them straightened up None the worse for wear. Well one of them has a slight S-curve in the stock but she will be OK. The kind of thing you look Back on and have a goood laugh!

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Fckn grasshoppers peeled my shit back even worse man 😂
IMG 20220709 163525368
IMG 20220709 163651603

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
L O L! That’s a good thing about growing outdoors. Within a week your fuck ups are all covered up and no one will ever know! Until the end, when somebody asks, why does this plant have one main cola, And the other one have two? Then you Lie your ass off!

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

L O L! That’s a good thing about growing outdoors. Within a week your fuck ups are all covered up and no one will ever know! Until the end, when somebody asks, why does this plant have one main cola, And the other one have two? Then you Lie your ass off!
Hahaha hell yeah. There is definitely some strength and resilience I'm seeing in outdoor that just isn't the same inside

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hey Lbg! What is a good size city near you. I want to enter it into my phone to follow your Weather. Starting to warm up here and that usually means it’s headed your way. Your plants are looking good! Outdoors is pretty easy. Relatively speaking.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Hey Lbg! What is a good size city near you. I want to enter it into my phone to follow your Weather. Starting to warm up here and that usually means it’s headed your way. Your plants are looking good! Outdoors is pretty easy. Relatively speaking.
Fort Smith Arkansas is probably the easiest and best bet to see my weather. Not exactly where I'm at but in the same climate

Yeah it's been 105 with a feel like of 111 here if I'm not mistaken. Atleast I heard that on the radio

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Hey @Oldchucky whats your opinion on popping beans outside this late in the season? I've got both autos and photos, I know the autos will be just fine but what about the photos?

Top Bottom