Locke box's outdoor side grow

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Well LB, I am not in this for the results. I am in it for the experience. So you know what my answer will be. If you think your girls will not start flowering till the last week of August or first or second week of September you may still have a chance. It’s pretty late. But it’s a chance to test your skill. A challenge. How far can I get these till they start flowering. May be a total bust. If you can get them to two or 3 feet You’ll get some nice buds off of them. At least the equivalent of a nice indoor plant. You have the space and the energy is free. And if you don’t try, every time you look at those beans in the drawer you’ll wonder what might have happened. You are thinking about it, so now it is too late to say no! L O L! I would plant some of both for comparisons sake. But my money would be on the Photos. It was beans aren’t doing you any good sitting in a drawer. Most people would say fuck it it’s to Late. Not this dumb ass! Talk to you later.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Well LB, I am not in this for the results. I am in it for the experience. So you know what my answer will be. If you think your girls will not start flowering till the last week of August or first or second week of September you may still have a chance. It’s pretty late. But it’s a chance to test your skill. A challenge. How far can I get these till they start flowering. May be a total bust. If you can get them to two or 3 feet You’ll get some nice buds off of them. At least the equivalent of a nice indoor plant. You have the space and the energy is free. And if you don’t try, every time you look at those beans in the drawer you’ll wonder what might have happened. You are thinking about it, so now it is too late to say no! L O L! I would plant some of both for comparisons sake. But my money would be on the Photos. It was beans aren’t doing you any good sitting in a drawer. Most people would say fuck it it’s to Late. Not this dumb ass! Talk to you later.
I'm with you there man I'm definitely in it for the experience over anything. Hell yeah I knew you'd say just what I wanted/ needed to hear hahah. You're damn right about being a grower and not a bean looker atter. I'm gonna pop me one auto and one photo. Only one of each cause Ive A. Never started plants outside directly from seed and B. I've Never grown an auto before. There is a chance this will go south but a chance im willing to take 😁

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Let the soaking begin
IMG 20220710 202736614
IMG 20220710 201504928

1 lemon auto by Seedsman and
1 apples and bananas x triangle grape cake by @Trustfall

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Good choice I look forward to it,🤞🏻 It’s a female!
Haha I wont lie it took me about 45 minutes of staring at baggies to settle on that one strain and seed. I want to pop them all so bad so it was hard to have to pick 😂

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

So after 28 hours of soaking, the AB x TGP has split its shell and begun to poke out it's tap. The lemon auto Is still trying to wake up lol.

I think on average seeds I pop take about 36 hours to germ so looking good already @Trustfall, excited to see where this goes 😎

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Have got me some kind of beaver bug lol wtf. My seeds are both ready to plant but now I'm a little weary, thinking maybe I should plant them around front up on the deck but then they might fry in the afternoon sun 🤔
IMG 20220712 174628212

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I just thought you could relate to it. Had to run 500 feet of half-inch drip to get the water out there. Takes about five minutes to purge the hot water out before I can water them. L O L

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If I had to guess on your beavers it could possibly be mice. Any Damage lower down on the stalk? I would bait Some traps and put them in the pot. Could even be a Rabbit reaching up gnawing On it. Do you have them caged up? Traps are the only way to deal with mice.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

I just thought you could relate to it. Had to run 500 feet of half-inch drip to get the water out there. Takes about five minutes to purge the hot water out before I can water them. L O L
Well I'm sure those plants are super grateful you did all that, they love the water showers 😁
If I had to guess on your beavers it could possibly be mice. Any Damage lower down on the stalk? I would bait Some traps and put them in the pot. Could even be a Rabbit reaching up gnawing On it. Do you have them caged up? Traps are the only way to deal with mice.
No none that I had noticed but I really didn't look all too particularly close to be honest. I've got a cat that lives out there you don't think maybe she did that do you? I don't think there would be too many mice running around for that reason as well unless she's not doing her job haha. That barky spot is like 3 And half feet off the ground so that's why I thought the all alluring beaver bug LMAO

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I suppose it could be the cat but I doubt it. Looks like rodent damage to me. The things will swarm all over during the night. While your cat is playing with one of them the rest of them are chewing up your girl. Not positive, but if it is mice you have a serious problem and you need to deal with it.If they gnaw Around the base of the stalk The entire plant is history. If it is calm And dry there you could try sprinkling a layer of flour around the base of the pots and then check in the morning and see if you see any little foot prints. Unless you have grasshoppers back there they can chew through that kind of shit I’m thinking a rodent

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Mice will climb up that plant like a monkey up a rope! Or whatever else you have in the way of small rodents around there.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Mice will climb up that plant like a monkey up a rope! Or whatever else you have in the way of small rodents around there.
Well I live in the country so there's all kinds of field mice everywhere. Little fuckers. Yeah it looks like that one top is almost completely chewed through and it was completely fine yesterday so I bet you're right. Well shit lol I guess I need some traps then

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

On a positive note I got both seeds planted and put on the front deck, the auto in it's final three gallon pot and the AB x TGP in it's starter 1/2 gallon pot
IMG 20220712 201451488

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Welp if it's not a mouse it's a rat. One of the two. Found some rat shit sitting in a node way up on the plant. Little fucker took one of my main tops, think it's only fair if I catch him and take his. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom