Locke box's outdoor side grow

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Last year I got sent some auto seeds by mistake by a fucked up seed bank. One thing I noticed was that they started smelling when they only had like, three nodes. I don’t notice that on Photos.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Last year I got sent some auto seeds by mistake by a fucked up seed bank. One thing I noticed was that they started smelling when they only had like, three nodes. I don’t notice that on Photos.
Interesting thing you say that, this is the only auto I've ever messed with and had a similar experience! Lol I'd be pissed if I got sent autos by mistake!! 🤬😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

I've got 2 more of these lemon auto beans, I'm curious to see how they grow Indoor one day
IMG 20220822 072016969
IMG 20220822 072103278
IMG 20220822 072029115

Lockebox

Lockebox

Came home to this dangling by a thread yesterday.. fckn mice I thought they were gone 🤬

Drying it out right now, maybe get a little smoke off it lol. I hung it in my den which is an addon room between the kitchen and the backyard with exterior doors to each so I hope no bugs crawl off it to explore
IMG 20220823 183201327

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
So I think there's something wrong with these auto seeds I got?View attachment 1274440

LOL just kidding, got my wife a cactus kit and some mimosa flowers came with it
ha ha ha! Had me going for a minute! Looks like you have some rough weather ahead for your outdoor girls! Looks like you are getting to That good old make or break time of year. Warm and wet. And probably windy! Good luck

Lockebox

Lockebox

ha ha ha! Had me going for a minute! Looks like you have some rough weather ahead for your outdoor girls! Looks like you are getting to That good old make or break time of year. Warm and wet. And probably windy! Good luck
LOL yeah you see so many posts about funky auto genetics so I thought it would be funny.
Man that worries me because on my runts plant there's a few colas that have been gnawed on so hopefully they can withstand it unlike the last. The White widow I think will be okay aside from having a million pixie stick tops so we'll see haha. Both of them are starting to get so smelly too so hopefully they make it 😁 as for the auto it's so little and compact I think it will be just fine lol. By far the best smelling, lemon Lysol with a twist of dank 🥴

Lockebox

Lockebox

Out of boredom started soaking four Skittles bag seed the other day because the last few got eaten, 2 split their shell and went into soil this morning. Not really sure what I'm going to do with them, have a million bag seed so I thought why not experiment

These will be started in the window and probably moved under LED lighting instead of being put outside, at this point it feels like I'm just feeding grasshoppers

Lockebox

Lockebox

I honestly never expected these kind of results from this plant.
After being a funky shaped bag seed, a 7" tall seedling still working on it's first node to enduring all kinds of torture I put it through, and being fed only happy frog fruit and flower with blood meal, I think it's nicely frosty and damn smelly 😁 I have no idea what to expect for harvest weight but I'm gonna guess a lot lol. Hopefully!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Kind of a bad picture so hard to see, but for some reason that white widow is always praying like it's life depends on it compared to the runts LOL
IMG 20220826 123043217

Lockebox

Lockebox

Here's a better picture for what I was talking about earlier, it's 8:15 at night why are you praying so much LOL
IMG 20220826 200641181

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Nothing wrong with praying. As long as there’s no religion involved. Lol! Looking at your weather you may be the one praying in three or four days. Plants are looking good!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Nothing wrong with praying. As long as there’s no religion involved. Lol! Looking at your weather you may be the one praying in three or four days. Plants are looking good!
Haha I don't think my plants have taken religion up so we can cross that one off. Yeah I've always been happy with praying plants I've just never seen one do it to this extent. I swear it might even sleep like that LMAO.
Yeah I've been hearing lots about some storms moving in, warm wet and super windy. Bring it on 😁 haha I've got to say man, you're more on it when it comes to my weather than I am so I appreciate that 😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hell yeah, LB! When the wind starts Howling and it’s raining sideways, that’s when it’s time to go out, face the wind, shake your fist, and holler at the top of your lungs, I laugh at you! That way everyone within earshot thinks you are nucking futz! L0 L

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hell yeah, LB! When the wind starts Howling and it’s raining sideways, that’s when it’s time to go out, face the wind, shake your fist, and holler at the top of your lungs, I laugh at you! That way everyone within earshot thinks you are nucking futz! L0 L
Hahaha they probably already do but we can go ahead and confirm that for them 😂

Top Bottom