Locke box's outdoor side grow

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Whats up just thought I'd start a thread specifically to show off/ document my outdoor garden.

My main focus is actually indoor, my outdoor got started as a side project from a stunted bag seed 'experiment' plant lol

Well long story short watching them grow under the sun has certainly got me hooked at this point.

Here's today
Locke boxs outdoor side grow 2

Locke boxs outdoor side grow

Locke boxs outdoor side grow 3

And here is about 3 weeks ago

Locke boxs outdoor side grow 4

Locke boxs outdoor side grow 5

Locke boxs outdoor side grow 6

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Right on! Still early and you get some pretty wicked weather back there. Probably need some kind of scaffolding before you’re finished. L O L
Hahah well thats the goal, I'm excited to see how big these will grow. I've seen some plants on YouTube like actual full on trees. And yeah the weather gets pretty wild from time to time, both these plants have been knocked over several times 😅

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

I've got a few lemon auto seeds from seedsman lying around and have been kicking around the idea of planting one outside. Not sure yet we'll see

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

So getting closer to flowering time, I'm getting a little concerned with this security light.
At night it's decently bright, I'd say the way it illuminates the plants is similar to full moonlight. Do you think this could cause the plants to re-veg when flowering begins?
IMG 20220704 070107695

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I wouldn’t want it on. Also attracts Moths. That’s one of the things.22’s Are handy for

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The moon is reflected light. Very low lux. I don’t like direct light.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I can’t believe you guys are talking about flowering already. Are you growing autos? If mine started flowering before mid Too late August I would be one pissed off son of a bitch. Prefer early September.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

I can’t believe you guys are talking about flowering already. Are you growing autos? If mine started flowering before mid Too late August I would be one pissed off son of a bitch. Prefer early September.
No they're not autos. They're not flowering either, I'm just wondering for when they do begin to flower

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

No they're not autos. They're not flowering either, I'm just wondering for when they do begin to flower
Did I lie to you? Lol I thought they were just pre-flowers but now I'm not sure. What do you think?

Also the other plant which was a fem seed I bought is not as developed in that sense the one in the pictures was a bag seed
IMG 20220705 171719493
IMG 20220705 171805189

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Didn’t mean to jinx you! Pretty much all you can do is wait and see. Hopefully they won’t progress much farther than that till the Primo budding time arrives! Your plants are looking good! Evidently when I started mine I used a little too tall of a gear! But now they are Getting up into the power band! I hate to tell you this but about two weeks from now you will be out watering your plants and hear a loud, swoosh! You will look around and find nothing and go what the hell was that? That will be the sound of me blowing your doors off! Ha ha ha! That will be the sound of me blowing your doors off! Ha ha ha! You’re doing great brother and we will talk at you later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom