Logistics Of A Small Timer Moving To Colorado?

• Thread starter cccmints
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Organikz

Organikz

Its all how u. Type and take things man you come off super douchie on the real respect is earned . old fourm days you were only as good as your word while young we are from different times im oldschool in how i conduct myself you are new school aggressively defensive . just take when i was trying to be nice and break bread with you i pointed you to my boy seafour who is a notill master and i call him the bug master dude raised rove beetles and all others never sprayed Chems or anything he couldnt make himself and i made a comment to my freimd chicken and how he does real organics using sun and you lost it because you thought i was saying you are not organic when i was really just pointing out a difference in how my 2 friends grow.now you follow me around and try to bash someone i look up to and consider a friend. Have you ever met any fourm members in real life? Ever been gifted amazing rare cuts and info? Probly not because you are ignorant and a lone wolf what you fail to see is comunity which is what this is all about . its not about whos wrong or right or who is best . like i said time and time again play in your box and i will do the same . you dont live in co you live in the dc area so why are you here besides to start shit because you have a boring life
Bro I'm seriously not following you around. I admit I read through some posts of someone in this thread because we have a common troll.

I have tried to extend the olive branch and even told you I had apologized to the party involved in our altercation and I was ready to move on. You basically told me to fuck off.

If you notice I have many civil discussions with a lot of guys. I am impressed by your crosses.

But damn are we supposed to come blow everyone in .CA for weed existing? I grew 1 hitter from Mexican dirt brick weed in high school 20 years ago.

I'm as old school as they get. I am using this platform (the Cornell mix from the 20s) but mom dukes was a hippie horticulturist.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude none of us are from cali like seriously. Also you apologized after you cried in a tread about me slowing your account i have the mesages if ya wanna see where i told u to fuck off. Which isnt true i said play in your sand box and ill play in mine . i can post the entire thread if ya want man

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
But damn are we supposed to come blow everyone in .CA for weed existing? I grew 1 hitter from Mexican dirt brick weed in high school 20 years ago.

Ahahaha was that like your first time getting high? Lmao

Organikz

Organikz

What am i defending? I'm rolling homey.
Dude none of us are from cali like seriously. Also you apologized after you cried in a tread about me slowing your account i have the mesages if ya wanna see where i told u to fuck off. Which isnt true i said play in your sand box and ill play in mine . i can post the entire thread if ya want man
Alright bro. This horse is dead. I try and try to break bread with you kat. You love to hate me.

Organikz

Organikz

Ahahaha was that like your first time getting high? Lmao
Nope most mexican brick came from mexican land race sativa but was allowed to be pollinated and wasnt properly cared for. It's actually very potent if not allowed to be pollinated and cared for properly....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
What am i defending? I'm rolling homey.

Alright bro. This horse is dead. I try and try to break bread with you kat. You love to hate me.
This is what u do stir shit up then act all inocent man . you started this you started in on my friend who doent even really post here . why? Because you like me its good dude i know im cute and all but im married bro go jock someone else .

Organikz

Organikz

This is what u do stir shit up then act all inocent man . you started this you started in on my friend who doent even really post here . why? Because you like me its good dude i know im cute and all but im married bro go jock someone else .
dammit...so no chance....i don't start shit. I make fiction fact and step on toes sometimes....sorry

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Party over here in Cali

Me and my wack ass hybrids lol
IMG 8969
IMG 9030
IMG 9149
You want respect? Shut up and grow!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nope most mexican brick came from mexican land race sativa but was allowed to be pollinated and wasnt properly cared for. It's actually very potent if not allowed to be pollinated and cared for properly....
I found this in some mexi mix from my grandfather.
2115F988 53BB 4A2F BD41 6686159D58E0

Organikz

Organikz

Oh are you dropping the weed you let grow pics. Congrats. Haha.

Organikz

Organikz

Look what I can do! Im not under the impression that i grew this like you...6 weeks from harvest...
1507864288740726364848-jpg.749524

Guess there wasn't as much shock value as you expected. Truth is growing is easy. You aren't anyone special because you can grow plants.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Just like you argue about Monsanto you cannot claim you made a plant. I can mix all the different sodas I want to exact ratios to make it just right but that doesn't mean I've created a soda.

It was inferred that you guys somehow gained ownership of mixtures of strains. Cool names for marketing purposes.
Please type who you are speaking to when you make general replies like this. It's helpful to know who you are insulting. plzkthx

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Look what I can do! Im not under the impression that i grew this like you...6 weeks from harvest...
1507864288740726364848-jpg.749524

Guess there wasn't as much shock value as you expected. Truth is growing is easy. You aren't anyone special because you can grow plants.

I see. Incapable of civility, but brimming with superiority. In that case... since it's you who has established that I'm special, if it isn't my growing skills, then please, tell me what it is. Thank you for the compliment.

I'm sorry people think you're shit. It's probably because of the way you communicate with them. I just learned your name today and already can't wait until I forget about you. Too bad that when your horticulturalist mommy was growing plants in front of you she didn't also bother teaching you manners, or communication skills.

Stop overfeeding your plants

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Bro I try to b civil with everyone but the whole "I'm right because I'm louder" or oh he's well respected in these forums. Bro I had a guy insist that because I'm not a botanist which is only the study of plant cells, mind you, not growing them, that I was wrong in saying that feeding his plants terpene which isn't possible wouldn't make them taste like that specific terpene.

Where does this bar of greatness lay?
I don't think you are anyone's 'bro' in this discussion.
English

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

DUDE CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW MARRIAGE!!!

Organikz

Organikz

I see. Incapable of civility, but brimming with superiority. In that case... since it's you who has established that I'm special, if it isn't my growing skills, then please, tell me what it is. Thank you for the compliment.

I'm sorry people think you're shit. It's probably because of the way you communicate with them. I just learned your name today and already can't wait until I forget about you. Too bad that when your horticulturalist mommy was growing plants in front of you she didn't also bother teaching you manners, or communication skills.

Stop overfeeding your plants
Is that what's wrong with my plants or could it be i accidentally overgrew a 10g smart pot? These look fine. idk
1507295950877602835295-jpg.747803

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom