Long Bottom Leaf And Blue Fire

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Shoutout to Loran, really good dude. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I got these beans awhile ago and have just been sitting on them. Only poppin 3 at a time as they are precious to me and I want to give them more individual attention. I'm also low on room.

So here we go :)

Long bottom leaf and blue fire

A

alishba

Well enough work talk how is everyone?I'm not a ic refugee but I did get booted once because I openly confronted a scam artist who told me in real life we hadn't been sending real seeds back on trades and things of that nature.If that's a ban so be it.It was years ago and I still read butndont post much if at all.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Sorry to hear that. Yea, I mainly stick to lurking too, lol.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

The LBLs only took a night to crack and were put into solo cups.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Oh shit, sorry.

Solo-cups with straight coco, transplanted to SS#4 when well rooted.

Nutes: Literally have hundreds, try to pick the best nute for the job, so it really all depends on what the particular strain/cut/pheno tells me what it needs.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Shoutout to Loran, really good dude. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I got these beans awhile ago and have just been sitting on them. Only poppin 3 at a time as they are precious to me and I want to give them more individual attention. I'm also low on room.

So here we go :)

View attachment 499222
Loran is very kind. I was trying to purchase some lbl and he sent me a ton of gear. Currently running 5 lbl. Hearty little bastards and went 5 for 5 on germination. I'll be very interested to see how u do. Please throw some stuff up on my whatever thread. That's where mine will be. I'll Def be watching this though. Respect.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Loran is very kind. I was trying to purchase some lbl and he sent me a ton of gear. Currently running 5 lbl. Hearty little bastards and went 5 for 5 on germination. I'll be very interested to see how u do. Please throw some stuff up on my whatever thread. That's where mine will be. I'll Def be watching this though. Respect.
Will do, appreciate the invitation!

Tnelz

Tnelz

How's that Loompa gear? Been hearing a lot of good things. Those girls are lookin real nice and healthy!
Thanks man. All loompas gear is top notch a plus stuff. First time running g the ud og (underdog x triangle kush). Not too many peeps have them yet to my knowledge. But I have his yeti and it's phenomenal. If I can ever add to the genetic diversity in ur garden just pm me bro. Happy to help. But anyway there really isn't a strain I'm more excited about right now than the lbl. @Loran is a great dude and his quality control is second to none. The future is bright for that man. Thanks for letting me babble. Lol. I'll continue to ride this out with ya bro.

Top Bottom