Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Hey Farmers!

Gonna be posting all the beans I pop from Loran here, sure fire stuff. Please post anything you have going by Loran and/or the Motarebel krew and feel free to tag along and keep us updated!

Mi Diary es su Diary.

@Loran You set the standard, you really do, my friend :)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I was Very Happy to have the Loran LBL as the cross in some of Mota's High CBD's / 1 to 1 's
I understand he had them at the Denver cup but not to meny knew to get um so I am very happy about having um and sharing what I can
Harlequin x Loran's Long bottom and others I will post a pic once in a while if thats Kewl ?
5 4 2015 UD 1

Thanks to some Great Breeders super Cool Vibes
FlyJ

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I was Very Happy to have the Loran LBL as the cross in some of Mota's High CBD's / 1 to 1 's
I understand he had them at the Denver cup but not to meny knew to get um so I am very happy about having um and sharing what I can
Harlequin x Loran's Long bottom and others I will post a pic once in a while if thats Kewl ?
View attachment 507321
Thanks to some Great Breeders super Cool Vibes
FlyJ
Hell yea, broski! Please, treat this as your journal as well. Anyone runnin Loran's gear, please don't hesitate.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

My candy Chem #1 that Moto gave me as testers. Solid nugs. Stank fruity smell until the nut is broken and u get a skunky Chemy smell. 8.5/10 high. People can't get enough of it. The mota crew has always been great to me throughout the years can't thank them enough.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Somehow Loran just knows what your into, lol. He nails it every time!
Absolutely a true statement. I've been searching high and low for a Blueberry that's actually Blueberry and I Prolly already have it. @Andy Genesis have u found bb leaders in those Canis Azul? I'm with you @MushinNoShin is this the new spot or r we hitting both places. Really want to be a part of anything giving props to Loran.

gusthedog

gusthedog

Hey Farmers!

Gonna be posting all the beans I pop from Loran here, sure fire stuff. Please post anything you have going by Loran and/or the Motarebel krew and feel free to tag along and keep us updated!

Mi Diary es su Diary.

@Loran You set the standard, you really do, my friend :)
I would love to play with new seeds. I have seeds to share too. I have over 30 f1 and s1 hybrids from crossings of C99, Killer Queen Grapefruit Bx ( from Vic High clones) Cherry AK from S. Oregon Coast 1999, Cali Mist, Vortex, Church, Old Oregon Skunk, K2, WW, Blackberry Kush, Blue Moonshine, Orange Crush and it foes on and on from 15+ Yeats of crossing the best of the best. The F1's in cracking now are from 2010 and the phenos are really awesome. I have only seen one or two out of the 60 seeds I have grown out in the last six months not worth re-vegin'.
So if anyone wants to trade seeds, PM me or whatever. I love new genetics, I really do.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Absolutely a true statement. I've been searching high and low for a Blueberry that's actually Blueberry and I Prolly already have it. @Andy Genesis have u found bb leaders in those Canis Azul? I'm with you @MushinNoShin is this the new spot or r we hitting both places. Really want to be a part of anything giving props to Loran.

The other thread is titled "Longbottom Leaf and Blue Fire", thought this would be more accurate, lol. Let's try and move it over. I had a ston... Hrm... Patient conundrum "I'm poppin new beans, but this thread is only for LBL and BF..." Lol

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I would love to play with new seeds. I have seeds to share too. I have over 30 f1 and s1 hybrids from crossings of C99, Killer Queen Grapefruit Bx ( from Vic High clones) Cherry AK from S. Oregon Coast 1999, Cali Mist, Vortex, Church, Old Oregon Skunk, K2, WW, Blackberry Kush, Blue Moonshine, Orange Crush and it foes on and on from 15+ Yeats of crossing the best of the best. The F1's in cracking now are from 2010 and the phenos are really awesome. I have only seen one or two out of the 60 seeds I have grown out in the last six months not worth re-vegin'.
So if anyone wants to trade seeds, PM me or whatever. I love new genetics, I really do.
That's quite the collection! Glad you joined us Gus!

Will be making some Skywalker OG and King Louie OG crosses and S1's soon, have my eye on that Old Oregon Skunk and Blackberry Kush :)

Saguaro

Saguaro

Pepper! You know that pepper! Lol

Lol…..when the package first arrived….. I almost thought that all the seeds got smashed during transit because the first things I noticed was all the crushed black pepper. hahahahaa

Having someone come by later today to pick up these other seedlings I already had growing out before I knew I was getting some of Loran's gear.

Rather grow out tried and true strains then to risk a gamble on some untested seeds.

Saguaro

Saguaro

We will also be doing LBL's and Canis Azul again. plus I have to try all the LBL crosses I did, Yeti , LBL f2 etc...

Hey Andy…. or anyone else who can answer.

Does Canis Azul and LBL both have the same kind of growth pattern and/or characteristics?

I remember LBL being very vigorous and sometimes if not careful a tad stretchy.

I'm just trying to avoid over shadowing and hopefully can get an even as possible canopy while doing a seed run.
Doing the tent grow thing so I'm a little restricted on how tall I can grow my plants before running into issues.

I am about to germinate 40 of Loran's seeds including all of the LBL's this evening, but would like to know which ones grow identical with the LBL.

Also….what have been the consensus on Loran's seeds male to female ratio???

This will also help me to determine how many seeds i should drop tonight.

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom