Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

The LBL's and Blue Fire's are looking phenomenal! Smelling utterly incredible too! It is just harder for me to get good pics of them because I use my space very efficiently and really pack um' like sardines, lol. I'm going to start sexing them then I'll transplant the females into larger containers to make them branch-out and take some cuts!
Looking great my friend
Long live Loran and the farm !!!
+++vibes

Tnelz

Tnelz

20150525 0249092
First confirmed female lbl. Yea boy. Respect! So pumped for this. Can't wait for that funk to take over my space. Hell ya. Peace and good vibes yall.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Noice! I can almost smell that stem thru the screen, lol.

They say the LBLs are LOUD! Getting ready to sex mine and take cuts.

Promise I'll get some updated pics of the LBLs and Blue Fires soon. Just dealing with a whole bunch of stress and drama in my life right now.

The GLKs are looking great!

The dark green one is looking sexy as hell! I think she may be the one!!! Lol

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

The Blue Fire male had 1 pretty interesting leaf:

It smelled so rediculously and complexly DANK! IME the ones with the weird characteristics often turnout to be the keepers.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Got 1 Blue Fire male and 1 LBL male so far. Still have 1 LBL and 2 Blue Fires that should be females, fingers crossed! :)
View attachment 512558
View attachment 512559
Just killed another male last night. Kind of regret it because it was a nice structured stanky plant. Just don't have the space to be keeping males. 1 female and one more hopeful. Still got more beans though. Good luck brother.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Can't say this enough times. Long bottom leaf is the most vigorous plant I've grown in some time. Never have I had a plant fill a pot of soil faster than the lbl. Just had to cull a male. He was transplanted 4 days before from a small 1/2 gallon pot into a 3.5 gallon square pot. Reused his soil but it was full of roots. Not just a few nice roots it was a pot full of ropes. I'll give some credit to her nutrient regime but that's the plant. She just likes to grow. Here is my female. I believe I have another as well. Not positive yet. But this girl is so dope. Bent her tops a few mins before the pic. Just want to reiterate @Loran your genetics are the truth and thanks again for allowing me the experience.
20150601 031300

organix4207

organix4207

Can't say this enough times. Long bottom leaf is the most vigorous plant I've grown in some time. Never have I had a plant fill a pot of soil faster than the lbl. Just had to cull a male. He was transplanted 4 days before from a small 1/2 gallon pot into a 3.5 gallon square pot. Reused his soil but it was full of roots. Not just a few nice roots it was a pot full of ropes. I'll give some credit to her nutrient regime but that's the plant. She just likes to grow. Here is my female. I believe I have another as well. Not positive yet. But this girl is so dope. Bent her tops a few mins before the pic. Just want to reiterate @Loran your genetics are the truth and thanks again for allowing me the experience. View attachment 513220
She looks beautiful and very content
keep it up
respect! !!

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

If your lookin to grow some fire pop any bean that Loran has made and you have fire no doubt I have smoked about everything my long long time brother has created and have been surprised time and time again,all AAA+ with different tastes smells and surprise after surprise his gear rocks...n8tive

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

If your lookin to grow some fire pop any bean that Loran has made and you have fire no doubt I have smoked about everything my long long time brother has created and have been surprised time and time again,all AAA+ with different tastes smells and surprise after surprise his gear rocks...n8tive
Which one has been your favorite so far? Top 3?

Top Bottom