Long Live Loran!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saguaro

Saguaro

Shhhhhh…..their sleeping.

Tonight, after lights come back on, I'll prune everything down and take clones…..Tomorrow I flip to 12/12.

Second pic is of a solid female White Tiger with lots of girth and will be a perfect fit in my stable if she proves herself worthy. :)

Seed13
Seed14

Saguaro

Saguaro

Loran, I think you hit the nail on the head with the smell… I couldn't quite place it but I do believe your right.

I'm expecting big things from your LBL's but i'm definitely keeping an eye on this one as she stands out amongst the rest of WT's.

Hell, she stands out amongst all the seedlings I've got going.

Oh, and fwiw… I'm down to 24 females out of the 40 I germinated….. I only needed 18 to flower out so everything worked out perfectly!

Thanks again Brother Loran!

Saguaro

Saguaro

Got all my clones plugged and in domes and moms flipped to flower!

Now we wait and see which ones will be the new keepers…exciting!

good times

straydogOG

straydogOG

Ring of fire ....going in soon.... hopeing for a great male.... huge thanks...

Saguaro

Saguaro

Seed22
Seed23
Seed24
Seed25
went on vacation to visit family out in cali …..and when I got home, this is what i walked into :)

LBL just wants to explode beyond the lights and all 44 of my clones rooted.

Going to bend everything over again before they're done stretching!

Hey JumpinCactus…..you need any clones bro?

derkaderk

derkaderk

I'll wave to you from the top of the mountain @Loran ! Sounds like a cool event. Too rich for my blood, but id grab a beer with ya!

Saguaro

Saguaro

Okee dokee….hand selected the new clones this evening and transplanted into 4x4" RW cubes.

The rest of the clones will be donated to a good friend of mine who lives local to me.

Depending on which of these 18 phenos truly shines, will determine which clones I will keep around as my new mother plants.

I have my eyes on a couple for sure…..

Seed30

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Lookin' great Brother! Hey anyone in SoCal this weekend... I'll be @ the Motarebel booth at the Chalice California Cup between noon and 3pm Saturday. The cup is being held in San Bernardino. Come by, say "High" and make an old freak happy. LPR, Loran
How the hell did I miss this post?!?! @Loran give me a shout next time your in SoCal again, brotha!

Sorry guys, life has been a bit tough for me lately, lots of stress and disappointment. Kinda fell into a slump/depression for awhile and retreated from the world.

Found straight-up gold in your Blue Fire, large tree-growin material and I found it in the first female (only popped 3 beans). I know the quality is going to be off the fkn chain! So funky and vigorous, makes everything else in the room look like shit except for the LBL (which is ~ 3 feet tall in a 1 gallon pot, lol) Mad props!

Will post pics ASAP.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I've thrown-out around 7 or 8 cuts/strains so far (including Private Reserve and Madman) and have decided to only pop Loran's gear from here on out. The Gordon Light Kushes were all males (3 beans popped), but smelled fantastic! Wish I could have kept just one, but plant-count and all.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Any updates fellas???

I found 3 definite keepers so far… possibly a forth. will run them again just to make sure.

pics coming soon!
Can you describe what stood-out for you? What traits set those 3 apart from the rest, for you?

Saguaro

Saguaro

Can you describe what stood-out for you? What traits set those 3 apart from the rest, for you?

Growth Characteristics, Bud to Leaf Ratio, Trichome Development, Dense Solid Flower Structure, Aroma!

Not necessarily in that order!

The 3 that I chose…… White Tiger, Canis Azul, and LBL all stood out amongst the rest and are all equally great.

Both the LBL and CA have tops right now that are bigger then a soda can and are insanely dense with no larf what so ever.

The smell of the LBL is the typical lime celery candy fuel, while the CA actually has a light lingering Blueberry aroma coming from her which rare trait didn't appear at all with any of her sisters. And again her tops are HUGE!

The White Tiger I selected isn't as weighty or have as much girth as the LBL & CA …but is insanely frosty with medium sized flowers. Not much of a smell to her though…. but the bag appeal makes up for that 100%.

I have been growing out nothing but clone only elite strains in my garden for the past few years and I can Honestly say here that these new plants that i've found from Loran's seeds are just as good if not better then what I had previously.

I am QUITE happy with the phenos I selected and again, they will be around for quite a while.

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Growth Characteristics, Bud to Leaf Ratio, Trichome Development, Dense Solid Flower Structure, Aroma!

Not necessarily in that order!

The 3 that I chose…… White Tiger, Canis Azul, and LBL all stood out amongst the rest and are all equally great.

Both the LBL and CA have tops right now that are bigger then a soda can and are insanely dense with no larf what so ever.

The smell of the LBL is the typical lime celery candy fuel, while the CA actually has a light lingering Blueberry aroma coming from her which rare trait didn't appear at all with any of her sisters. And again her tops are HUGE!

The White Tiger I selected isn't as weighty or have as much girth as the LBL & CA …but is insanely frosty with medium sized flowers. Not much of a smell to her though…. but the bag appeal makes up for that 100%.

I have been growing out nothing but clone only elite strains in my garden for the past few years and I can Honestly say here that these new plants that i've found from Loran's seeds are just as good if not better then what I had previously.

I am QUITE happy with the phenos I selected and again, they will be around for quite a while.
Nice! Just wanted to get an idea what to look for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom