Long Term Dabbing And Tolerance?

• Thread starter Kaskadian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HGW562

HGW562

All in moderation. I wouldn't buy concentrates but I love to make and consume them in all forms. I still get high on flowers, hash, oil and edibles. Edibles being the most potent and long lasting. The only thing I did quit are those annoying vape pens, they don't seem to get me as high as a chillum with hash.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea the vape pens are definetly a pain to use but honestly nothing in the world beats getting high in any bathroom in anyplace in the world, airplane bathroom, haven't done it yet but you better be damn sure I'm gonna be vaping hash oil the whole plane ride

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Well it turned out good but the time waiting for it had a seizure wife said that it wasn't as bad as B4. waited for meds so not smokin much dabs .shatter purged nice and done a nice semi hot too cold aND now☺gonna do another in a bit an feeling better, but a lil dragged out.

Calixylon

Calixylon

seizure what dude that sounds unhealthy, you should definetly see a doctor for that

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Yeah I do . Previous head trauma injury . One of the things that got me on the medical mmj. I'm trying to get off the toxins that the docs force down throat on 3 just for seziures
had a stroke 2 years ago and get tremors and the list goes on. do read up on the different ways to ingest .I really loved the subliminator low temp
on the E-nail bong setup
and tasty right now blueberry. O.G is yummy lol like blueberry pie ☺

Calixylon

Calixylon

yea if you got serious medical conditions you gotta do what you gotta do, im type 1 diabetic and cannabis definetly helps with my blood sugar and appetite since ive always been very skinny. But, i need me, my insulin or im a dead duck, just be careful to not stop meds that the doctor needs you on, or go to another doctor who knows your apprehension to unneccesary medication, and also that your a avid cannabis user. May take a few doctor visits but there out there.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
I hate to say this....but you only live once....I wish they would just outlaw bho extractions period.
There are enough ways to extract terps that are not so dangerous to novelist extracters ,and unknowing patients consuming tane soup.
I go to huge dab parties for the networking, actually got to meet Charlo Green recently at a OC event.
But I'm amazed at how many 20 somethings are hooked on the dablife. And I'm amazed at how many of the extracts are really not up my standards as far as quality and purity of product. It's crazy.

hate to say this, but i wish they would outlaw cars.

but i quit bho making myself, all heat press out this way :)

F

FooDoo

I hate to say this....but you only live once....I wish they would just outlaw bho extractions period.
There are enough ways to extract terps that are not so dangerous to novelist extracters ,and unknowing patients consuming tane soup.
I go to huge dab parties for the networking, actually got to meet Charlo Green recently at a OC event.
But I'm amazed at how many 20 somethings are hooked on the dablife. And I'm amazed at how many of the extracts are really not up my standards as far as quality and purity of product. It's crazy.

This chick I know has a little sister that's addicted to dabbing and was making bho in a hotel bathroom and it blew up. She's OK but the whole thing is just moronic

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
lol, addicted to dabbing. weed is only mildly addictive.

and anyway i am pretty sure bho extractions are outlawed, period, except for lab style setups that are approved in some states. no open blasting is claimed legal anywhere in NA, and probably most of the world.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

If dabbing makes it so weed doesn't effect you anymore you are taking too big of dabs. You don't need to take more and more, you need to wait it out. Especially if you are using a torch, or not low temp dabbing, you're being wasteful, and you're using too much. You can get high off of much much less than you put on the nail!

Try it.

Tried it, still like my huge dabs, :).

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I have one question for those who agree with outlawing bho, or anything else for that matter (besides crimes against persons or property).

Do you support the use of government violence against me if I don't comply with your 'democratic' decree?

I'm a committed voluntaryist, which by default makes me the worst kind of outlaw under any statist regime. Please educate yourself and join me!

More on topic, my experience over the years has been similar to what @Graywolf describes, although I haven't yet transitioned to sublingual as much as I'd like. I think harm reduction is an important consideration for medicating as regularly as we do, regardless of the reasons why. Dialing down the nail temperature and using the smallest amount necessary to obtain desired effects is a good start.

Last edited:
Calixylon

Calixylon

Addicted to Dabbing? More like, addicted to being an idiot. You can get "addicted" to anything, but cannabis is not and will never be physically addicting, like alcohol, benzos, and opiates. It just comes down to people not wanting to stop.

hahah i picture your friends little sister just like tweaking out over a big thing of nasty butane soup, blasting with straight up Ronson and PVC pipe, trying to dab straight up tane soup "I think its almost ready guys!, let me take a dab first! BOOOOOOOM

420circuit

420circuit

After daily edibles for about 4 years my dosage has increased from around 100 to 300mg of oil per day, plus a little smoke. All tolerance is to me is getting used to it, the mental effects, and they do vary between strains. That Gorilla Glue sure surprised me at a party, just wasn't used to it. Today starts with 650mg CBD oil from CW and 125mg sativa oil.:D

420circuit

420circuit

If edibles don't affect you then they were not made right. I grow my own and use Everclear to extract for medical oil to treat cancer, it seems to be working. Not rich, but alive.:D

420circuit

420circuit

Figuring out dosage with edibles is a challenge, but is possible. I just measure the weight of oil. 50% THC is typical for Everclear extraction, so my filled size zero capsule has 325mg of THC, which is a huge dose.

420circuit

420circuit

Finding big differences between strains in the bong, but when smoking concentrates not so much. My experience with edibles is RSO type products, not recreational so much, but certainly interesting. Regarding tolerance, it sure is different between people and each strain has its own high profile. Putting the differences into words is difficult.

Top Bottom