Looking for a real skunk strain.

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stellablue

Stellablue

Happy to see this thread, I too am interested in bringing back the skunk. Years ago, we used to get a strain going by the name of 4 Way that had the most pungent skunk aroma I have ever come across. I have never heard of Sam Skunk, will have to brush up on my history there. I think many growers may have dropped the skunk strains because they were tired of having to change so many carbon filters. I always wondered what a room full of budding roadkill skunk would smell like, considering the odor a gram gives off. I've got some san diego catpiss x (albert walker x the manic) beans, and at the moment they seem like my best hope of finding skunky phenos.

HashZeppelin

HashZeppelin

I dont know about Sam,But i do know how We got the skunk that We did along the Brazos River back in the early 80s,lol,peace,fuzzy

I am from there and we called that stuff shoreline. we thought it came via cali-houston-asustin- to the rest of the atate.

Stellablue

Stellablue

Here is some info I found on a skunky, clone only variety. I never knew it as corn, always heard it refered to as 4-way. It would be great to find a cutting of it.

"The Corn is another old clone reportedly hailing from the PNW. Deep in the mountains it also went by the moniker of 4-way. No first hand knowledge of it's exact pedigree, but some sort of dank indica hybrid it is for sure.

With an awesome smelling corn flake dank funk, with an astringent nostril burning, kerosene tone when cracked or ground up. When lit up, the room fills with that old school DANK bud smell. The kind that you knew wasn't some local bunk. The kind you smelled at a concert and were hoping to be the guy standing next to the hippy with that SKUNKY smelling joint.

My experiences with the plant have been it's extremely potent. It's got a very strong initial head high with real knockout power. Sedative Relaxing Body High with significant pain relief. Muscle Relaxer.

Corn- pnw cut. don't know anything more. very intersting danky indica cornbread DANKNESS to her. i don't knwo how to describe. kinda tickles the nise hairs astringent burning kinda thang. tastes skunky and potent as a mofo. gets me ripped. i love joints of this stuff, i just wish the buds weren't so airer so i could keep more of it in the jars."

Has anyone heard of the corn or 4-way?

Shamus

Shamus

I've already described it in posts before. really the whole
Story is in the last prolly like 6 pages. Just look. but oh wait ur going through all of my content and trolling me like a discontent 14 year old girl. Are u drowning in a sea
Of estrogen b? is it that time of the month.. and yes I do have the heirloom skunk cut but it wasn't the skunk I want. i could give two fucks what u think I have or anyone for
That matter. I was just posting everything ik about the MI skunk..

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
im running a older super skunk cross and need some help looking for a super skunk leaner..anyone able to help here:D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Raskles 93 super skunk The homie Gods got a thread on it. I think Raskles changed the name to SoCal Super Skunk. But Gods thread is titled raskles 93 super skunk.
thanks man..this cross was made by a fella that is missing in action.. JOE DIRT hope your ok

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
shoreline cross and super skunk cross in this run...may be i will get some skunky action :D

Shamus

Shamus

Actually I was 13-14 and it was my buddies dads.. Summer of 8th grade I believe. Blazin inna Winnebago son. my buddies dad is a 60 or so year old GDF G who loves his skunk pot.. Lol u go back n edit a post to be completely different. I did what I felt was right at the time and will not go into personal info To defend myself. HOW DARE YOU say something like that. how full of yourself are you to think all of my knowledge stems from you/ is yours. like in a year I've gained nothing with out you. I was and am perfectly capable to get danks way before I met you. in fact I gave u you (you snaked)' all of the patients that you now donate meds too. Cause u were a shut in in the middle Of no where. FUCK YOUR SUPER ALIEN SKUNK.. your blow pop sucks, the OG 18 I didn't even try to keep and the white erkle is smf.. And I haven't given a one out to get anything I have now. don't front like u know me

fractal

fractal

jeez man,your sure not backwards in comin' forwards,are ya...say please...
calm down...smoke OGKush,Deadhead OG,Chem Family,Green Dragon,Blue Thai,Tahoe Og,Mastewr Thai's seeds are NOT sam shitte!!! Cali Connection seeds are not sams shitte etc...
your gotta be scrutinising yet peacefull...but,your on the right track,SAM NEVILLE MR NICE...there all MAJOR scammers!!! fooled me too,for a while!!! But...now just have a look in your own back yard!!! cannapot...very reliable!!!
Liberty haze by Barneys is OGKush x Chemdog,same as Deadhead Kush...funny that...hahahhaahaa!

Why the hell are you calling Shanti / Mr Nice scammers? That dude pumps out more quality strains than every breeder on the Farm all put together! I've never been let down by Mr Nice seeds, and Shanti stands behind his gear he once sent me a pack of Super Silver from is personal breeding stock, taking time to personally send them to me from europe after I bough SSH from a retailer that were fake seeds. His afghan skunk x afghan haze was a revelation! Dude knows his stuff, maybe you had a bad experience but calling Shanti a scammer is totally unfounded and can't be further from the truth.

K

kolah

"The Politics of MJ" ......"he said, she said stuff"......kinda sad ya know? Again, it seems were big money is at stake things often get ugly.

Grass Wars. Competition is always good but who really knows what goes on among breeders. I am not in dedicated support of any particular "team" or breeder...but people often change..hopefully for the better. Hell what I say today may change tomorrow. I won't judge a breeder if he decides to shift gears as long as it's for a better product or even if it's just to survive in an overflooded market due to The Green Rush. Shit, it wasn't long ago I swore I'd never use fem seeds but I planted some this year with stellar results.

From my experience ( which btw is far from any expert growing caliber) I have bought and paid for high dollar seeds from many of the big guns...and honestly some of my pollen chucked homemade crosses did better or just as well as the top-dollar folks. .....just saying. And we all may tend to agree that the "Cannabis Cups" are often awarded to the breeders who sponsor and "donate" the most money to certain magazines and such. So who really knows what is going on behind the curtains.

As far as getting any old skool' Skunk, I think it's long gone.

K

kolah

Thanks Oz, it seems you are pretty sure about your claim. This is good news. I'd love to try growing a few of them out. I'll have to read up on them a bit.

sun

sun

I'll say it ONE MORE TIME
Deadhead Kush,CVK ,Lost Coast Kush and others are BETTER than the "old skunk strains",because they ARE the old skunk trains!!!

Deadhead kush , isnt this just a cali kush knock off , done by an italian ?med man beats the crap out of anything done by caliconect.

sun

sun

Ok Wizard , cc isnt too bad .Once in a while ill even buy some at a co-op.Its just all the folks swerve screwed over .There are a lot of sore folks .I belive he screwed over logic , who wrote about it at length after he threw him out. My main prob with them is they are proping cali strains that are off.

To bad you cant try some of the strains that we have to offer here .

sun

sun

I can see that you have talent .The picture in your avatar especialy looks nice .I just dont see how you can critisize shantibaba , & then go on to promote a company thats only so so.May I ask you what your deal is with Nevil , & shanti.They are real breeders in a world of pollen chuckers .Ther are a lot of talented breeders that are up and coming , but mostly just the flavor of the week , pollen chuckers.

Here in america opertunists back east pay for our medical marijuana stickers , slap it on to ther bags and charge top $.I cant agree with a company that uses the name cali just to sell a product that lots of people will spend $ on just because it says cali .This will have the whole world thinking cali weed is only so so.

Top Bottom