jordan of the islands = northern bc skunk
soma = big kahuna
reeferman = ultimate outdoor , double skunk
barneys farm = kerala gold
john sinclair = skunk
nirvana = aurora
mr nice = shit, shark shock
paradise = acid

cannacopia = a rks x deep chunk cross (rks ibl in works)
cannaventure = (rks project underway)
bodhi = cluster funk,(rks project underway)
rezivoir = basic d,(rks project stalled?)

trinity
gainsville green
red russian
kgb( killer green bud)
death star
top skunk 44

hotRod

hotRod

a great Skunk strain would be great

I hope some future projects have success

hotRod

hotRod

anyone have some experience with trying to
fing some real Skunk beans?

Afghi420

Afghi420

anyone have some experience with trying to
fing some real Skunk beans?

thats pretty much what we're talking about here.. I've been looking on alot of other threads as well, to be honest i've still yet to find anything that guarantees me a true skunk smell, and im also looking for an indica high. I can't believe there isn't more true skunk strains out there, i had a true skunk years ago, smelled just like you were standing over a dead skunk taking a big whiff.. The high was very relaxing and powerful as well, if i had that strain i wouldnt be looking to change it, or cross it out and lose that good smell, no way.

Afghi420

Afghi420

kiwi seeds = kiwi skunk
pyramid seeds = tutankhamon
secret valley = top dollar
devils harvest = shoreline
jordan of the islands = northern bc skunk
soma = big kahuna
reeferman = ultimate outdoor , double skunk
barneys farm = kerala gold
john sinclair = skunk
nirvana = aurora
mr nice = shit, shark shock
paradise = acid

cannacopia = a rks x deep chunk cross (rks ibl in works)
cannaventure = (rks project underway)
bodhi = cluster funk,(rks project underway)
rezivoir = basic d,(rks project stalled?)

trinity
gainsville green
red russian
kgb( killer green bud)
death star
top skunk 44

Thanks for the info, i will check these out. that rks from cannaventure i think it was, i was looking at that strain awhile ago, thought it would be a good guaranteed skunk, but after searching out a couple grow's people did of the strain i found one guy who was growing it and said he wasn't getting the smell at all from his buds, i think he said he was getting more of a fruit smell or something. After i read that it turned me off that strain, i just figured if the strain truely has that real pungent skunk smell, then it should always have it, that is a powerful smell.. anyway i will check out all of these strains, thanks.
Deep chuck is something i have been eyeing for awhile as well, i don't know what it was, but just looking at the picvture of that bud i know it is something good...

Afghi420

Afghi420

If you want a really nice couch lock high with a bomb taste kush is where its at.. lots of the kush here in Ontario is skunky /musky/earthy. If you find some special kush I can bet anything you would love it.

yah i have been looking at the kush's the past couple days and some of them do sound rather nice, smell and high. Seems there are some sativa dominant kush and then some indica dominant varieties? I have read about a few that sounded like they had a good couchlock high, and the smell sounds like what i am after as well. So do you know which of the kush has the most powerful couchlock high of them all? I was checking out the holy grail kush, but i think the Og Kush is basically what im after, ive always noticed how popular the OG was, and if it has the kind of high i think it does, along with a powerful smell, then no wonder it is so powerful. I don't know where this kick of breeding out CBD's came from, but im so glad it is starting to go the other way again.

Afghi420

Afghi420

Thanks for the info, i will check these out. that rks from cannaventure i think it was, i was looking at that strain awhile ago, thought it would be a good guaranteed skunk, but after searching out a couple grow's people did of the strain i found one guy who was growing it and said he wasn't getting the smell at all from his buds, i think he said he was getting more of a fruit smell or something. After i read that it turned me off that strain, i just figured if the strain truely has that real pungent skunk smell, then it should always have it, that is a powerful smell.. anyway i will check out all of these strains, thanks.
Deep chuck is something i have been eyeing for awhile as well, i don't know what it was, but just looking at the picvture of that bud i know it is something good...
Damn that kwi skunk sounds perfect as well, don't know why i never noticed that one before, im sure ive been through kiwi seeds...

chos3n

chos3n

Typically I'm not a fan of fem seeds but I will most likely be purchasing a pack of G13Labs Super Skunk. Here is a review I found of it from another forum.

super skunk by g13 labs was my first grow, and was the most stinky, foul smelling, raw butt sex skunk smelling shit i have ever grown..
shit was so bad, the second you opened the front door to my place you were hit in the face with that funk skunk.. it was horrible... the only good thing about it was it didn't smell a thing like weed, rather just two skunks having unprotected raw anal sex in my grow..
it didn't help it was the middle of the summer either.. but i'll never grow that shit again.. i couldn't wait for like 2 months for that shit to be finished so i could take it down...
if anyone is looking for that old skool skunk stank, look no further then g13's super skunk..

I got a small sample of Skunk a long time ago when I first started smoking, forgot how pungent it was until I was on a road trip and drove past a skunk that had gotten hit by a car (it reaked) and my friend said damn do you smell that and I just thought yea smells dank lol.

marski420

marski420

Hes not down with fruit in his skunk weed, he mentioned he wants straight road kill.. taste and smell.

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

i would grow that white skunk beside a real skunk plant, to show it why it is inferior before i killed it for smelling like a faggot bitch weed :0 roffl

once again sam.... f u

thank you for chiming in though... no hard feelings :)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
i would grow that white skunk beside a real skunk plant, to show it why it is inferior before i killed it for smelling like a faggot bitch weed :0 roffl

once again sam.... f u

thank you for chiming in though... no hard feelings :)

Your reply is kinda fruity so the new skunk should suffice. Any skunk is pretty old school and lacks much of anything. I run the white skunk because it has the white in its lineage. Get with the times homey.

Just chiming in.....no hard feelings ....

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

Your reply is kinda fruity so the new skunk should suffice. Any skunk is pretty old school and lacks much of anything. I run the white skunk because it has the white in its lineage. Get with the times homey.

Just chiming in.....no hard feelings ....

Get with the times homey?? white strains were hot more that 10 years ago bro, fyi...

and as for real skunk lacking anything.... maybe that bullshit 'skunk ish' industry shite you used to buy...

and as for old school... maybe you should learn something about cannabis strains and there parental lineage... every pretty much every top selling award winning strain is old school or a cross of..... new weed is not in anyway shape or form better...

and again.. i wouldnt smoke that fruity faggot half assed skunky shit if you paid me...
i use for medical purposes, and those skunk terpenes are what helps my conditions... and the fruit shit makes them worse....

which is why this thread is called 'looking for a REAL skunk strain' .
.... the old school amazing shit, and not looking for some really common, easy to find, watered down fruity skunk...

if i wanted fruit.. i would eat fruit.. or drink juice... I WANT BUBONIC CHRONIC! a bag that makes you gag from me walking in the room wearing pants that had a bag in the pocket yesterday... the type of shit that will turn you green and send you ass home from school in an ambulance from taking a puff of it!

did you seriously imply that oldschool weed was/is not good/better than new confused poly dectra hybrids of the exact same shit..... do you know why almost EVERY seed company that has a skunk strain is fruity? because the all started breeding with sams newer fruity skunk.. aka they are newbs! making crosses of other peoples crosses.... and not been doing it for too long...

ps: white strains are poop.... ive never seen a grower run into a burning house it save a white plant.... such a boring buzz

its a marketing ploy... diversify your portfolio 'homie'...

and keep that fruity shit the fuck from round me... ill boot fuck it 67 days into flower.. haha

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

Oh yeah...Old Unkle Fester's OG Skunk will be back at Master Thai seeds soon,too!!!
REALLY Dog shitte skunk!!!

when/where is this? hemcy?/cannapot? or direct from masterthai.com or??? thanks for this ps!

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

jeez man,your sure not backwards in comin' forwards,are ya...say please...
calm down..

im very calm, i just need to be quite bold so people understand 'why so serious' i am..

im old and leo + rippers took my skunk .....stories about sam breeding the sweet in because he didnt like the funk../ people telling me to buy new shit i know dont want/ companies calling shit skunk that is smelling like a fagbush!

if you wanna smoke a fruit strain, smoke a fruit strain!

WHAT KIND OF A BREEDER WOULD BREED SKUNK FRUIT? If weed was a food, and they were chefs= FIRED/no job because they make menus that dont make sense..

you want to breed a skunk smell with chem, spicy, earthy or other bad smells....

when you mix up strains that dont match, you get highs that are conflicting to eachother and you loose the duration of the effects because after the initial buzz the others counter act each others effects.. rendering them null... thus burning another one.... and you really notice this when making and baking with bho...

aka we need legit research and not mongers developing the strains of the future.... poly hybrid zombie weed sucks!

skunk ' ' weed was the 'first' ' ' crossing of indica and sativa... and it worked/ was balanced.... skunk #1 today is day time coffie shop weed for tourists

i know there are alot of new/newly coming out breeders that have the skills... i just never had a use for them until now..... because i had a skunk plant before sam ever dreamed of traveling. got it in 58' from a farmer in honduras ;)

ps thanks for the leeds, and sorry for the ramble... cannacopias roadkill f3... getting closer/ keep the skunk leeds coming

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

Hit the nail ON THE HEAD!!!
One of the best post's on any forum that I have EVER had the pleasure of reading!!!
Buy Green Dragon offa mycannapot and Deadhead Femmed seeds offa Cali connection,and soon you'll have a new true "skunk" again,I back them!!!

thanks for leeds! ... my list / collection is getting stronger.... ;)

4214evr

hillbilly skunk cut is going the rounds in shasta county piece i got was skunk n pine funky gooodness

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

1.roadkill
2.polecat
3.tutankhamon
4.top dollar
5.shoreline
6.kerala gold
7.big kahuna
8.Chemdog 91 skunk va
9.trinity
10.garlic breath
i want ;)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I had the 'true' skunk in Washington D.C. (in the hood) a few years ago, it fucking smelled like body odor and a dead skunk mixed together, but in a good way. That was the only time I smoked it and I never seen it since then. I know nobody likes Green House Seeds, but I heard that there Cheese strain is a really good skunky plant. I never grew it before, but I heard from a couple different people that Cheese from GHS is there only good strain they got, and its dank.

When you look at its genetics, it says "Old School Skunk", I'm not saying its true but thats what GHS calls it, so Afghi420, maybe try the Cheese and see if you like it. If you don't wanna buy from GHS (most people don't) there are a couple other seedbanks that have Cheese, I think Barney's Farm is 1 of them, good luck on finding the 'true' skunk.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I'll say it again,DEADHEAD KUSH;period!

I'm sure Deadhead Kush is a great strain, but not the only one thats similar to the original skunk, I heard (from multiple sources) Cheese has that nasty (yummy) dead skunk smell.

Top Bottom