Looking for a real skunk strain.

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sinner D

Sinner D

I got a Power Skunk clone 3-4 years ago and it herm'd around week 6. I hurried up and chopped it down. After it dried, I only used it myself as I didn't think anyone would like all those beans in their bag! LoL! But anyway, my 'associate' that always took care of my excess told me, even years later, that it was the best stuff I ever smoked with him. So yeah, Power Skunk is on my list of 'run that one again'! From seed next time, I hope...:stinkyfeet:

sun

sun

We were in Redding Ca. two years ago , and this young man in the upstairs apartment had strong road kill smell coming out of his window at night . i still wish i woulda tried to get a taste of it , just didnt want to mention it , even though it was obvious . he was ducting it out of a window , no carbon filter.

Sinner D

Sinner D

We were in Redding Ca. two years ago , and this young man in the upstairs apartment had strong road kill smell coming out of his window at night . i still wish i woulda tried to get a taste of it , just didnt want to mention it , even though it was obvious . he was ducting it out of a window , no carbon filter.

Sometimes ya just gotta run a room full w/o a filter! LoL! Take it from me, been stinkin' up my hood for years. I'll get one soon enough, for real. But yeah, would be great to get one of those skunky strains that just forces you to do something about it! Recently I grew a scrappy clone of Tangerine Power, and that girl was loud in smell! Tasted like a orange Crush too. Loved it.

Monster762

Monster762

I was just checking out the holy grail kush online the other day, it sounds like a safe bet i would like it.. I know the OG kush's seem to be very popular as well, got to be a reason for that ;)
Large plants large yield. But I think kush strains are sativa dominant.

Monster762

Monster762

What was your g13/HP like? I have had a couple hashplants that i liked. The california hashplant sounds ok, just saw an article about that strain in a magazine. I guess i am truely after a strain with a very nice couchlock type high, if i found a strain that had the type of high i liked and lasted atleast 2-3 hours then i really couldn't care what it smelled like, having the smell i really love would just be a great added bonus, but the high comes first for me. Maybe i should stop focusing on the smell/high combo so much and worry about the high mainly, once i atleast get a strain with the high i love then i can take my time and try and find something better. My snowstorm are going to be finished within 2 weeks and they are actually smelling very nice. take it easy man.
Are you USA? And the couchlock can be obtained by actually letting it finish. Watching trichs. Amber color is couchlock. Indicas are where it's at too. Any indica. Grow it until it's got amber trichs and you'll be couchlocked.

Reactions: sun
Monster762

Monster762

Thanks sun. I checked that out. I'll probably go with the Pure. Gonna find a skunk that smells like a skunk. Damn it. LOL
Look at crop king seeds. Regular old skunk. But only available in regulars no feminized.

Krypto

Krypto

I prefer regular...for the simple fact, if I ever want or need to make seeds i can. Plus I think regs are a little more stable.
NOT against FEMS, because we've had some killer stuff from feminized seeds. AJ'S Sour Diesel, CBD Skunk Haze, King LouisXIII..

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

In 3 weeks... Swami Organic Seeds will have Road Kill Skunk thats been Hybridized in Guadalajara for over 30 Years, Crossed with the ORIGINAL 1985 NL5 clone only cut. This SK version has retained the SKUNK Smell, NOT SWEET FLORAL, and has been Stabilized with a strain in Guadalajara.

This stuff should stink like. Well. A Skunk.
Swami will also have RKS crossed with 1 they call Blue Orca, which is a 1976 Thai Stick Male x 1971 Kandahar Afghani.

And 1 thats is the Sister to Blue Orca called.... The ONE x RKS.

The Real Deal Original Nevils Sk x NL5 was killer, and would defeat any carbon filtering.

Swami also hasnt started advertising these yet, and wont be on the website. He is also usually very generous with extras, and freebies.

I ordered 2 x Nevils NL5 x Haze, and got a free pack of Blue Orca Haze ( $100 ) and 9 Extra NL5/Hz.

Next time I ordered 1 pack of 15 BOH and got 20, and 1 free pack of 15 Mr Greengenes Real Deal IBL Cherry Bomb/Maui Wowie. ( $80)
Swami, and Verdant Green are the ONLY holders of the Original Mr Greengenes CB/MW.

Last edited:
Krypto

Krypto

I had a super skunk cut in pdx in the late 90s. Not a big yielder, but damn that shit stunk like skunk. I was young and dumb and somehow let it go. I've been through sensi's skunk#1 and super skunk, Flying Dutchman s real McCoy and the pure as well as DNAs og18xskunk. No skunk at all from these offerings. Not even a hint.
The og#18xskunk when crossed to a KGDP definitely had some. A real nasty grape like skunk odor. I found a similar terpene profile while working with a chem cut from Colorado. I crossed it with a Hindu Kush then backrossed to the chem. The backcross exhibited strong grape skunk flavors. The hash was so tasty. I think it rather absurd to believe that the genes responsible for this terpene profile are extinct. I am very interested in your work,Medman. When/where will the gear be available?
I would think that ANY combination of genetics would eventually produce 'skunk ass"
Just like "catpiss" SoCal, NorCal, the SSH Catpiss pheno,.
We popped a bagseed a few yrs ago and got the Pissy Purple. NO CLUE what it was. But it was PURPLE down to the stems, and smelled like a cat that had drank 4 cups of coffee and a plate of asparagus, and a beer and pissed all over a pile of DIRTY CLOTHES!!! it was beautiful.

Krypto

Krypto

In 3 weeks... Swami Organic Seeds will have Road Kill Skunk thats been Hybridized in Guadalajara for over 30 Years, Crossed with the ORIGINAL 1985 NL5 clone only cut. This SK version has retained the SKUNK Smell, NOT SWEET FLORAL, and has been Stabilized with a strain in Guadalajara.

This stuff should stink like. Well. A Skunk.
Swami will also have RKS crossed with 1 they call Blue Orca, which is a 1976 Thai Stick Male x 1971 Kandahar Afghani.

And 1 thats is the Sister to Blue Orca called.... The ONE x RKS.

The Real Deal Original Nevils Sk x NL5 was killer, and would defeat any carbon filtering.

Swami also hasnt started advertising these yet, and wont be on the website. He is also usually very generous with extras, and freebies.

I ordered 2 x Nevils NL5 x Haze, and got a free pack of Blue Orca Haze ( $100 ) and 9 Extra NL5/Hz.

Next time I ordered 1 pack of 15 BOH and got 20, and 1 free pack of 15 Mr Greengenes Real Deal IBL Cherry Bomb/Maui Wowie. ( $80)
Swami, and Verdant Green are the ONLY holders of the Original Mr Greengenes CB/MW.
Where'd you hear this bro? Just curious.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Swami Organic Seeds IS going to have the Original 1985 RKS available in the Spring.

This is the real deal Humboldt RKS from 85 that's been Hybridized/Stabilized for over 30 Years.

Upload 2017 9 21 8 42 9

Latest posts

Top Bottom