Looking for a real skunk strain.

• Thread starter Afghi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Why not just buy a few packs of skunk#1 or super skunk? There's literally loads of skunk based strains available but most have a pungent sweet skunk smell like UK cheese

dc2559

dc2559

Why not just buy a few packs of skunk#1 or super skunk? There's literally loads of skunk based strains available but most have a pungent sweet skunk smell like UK cheese
Actually what I like and am searching for more phenos of roadkill that wreaks of skunk and rubber rather than sweet or fruity. The stuff you haven't seen since the 90s. Old school skunk bud

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
Actually what I like and am searching for more phenos of roadkill that wreaks of skunk and rubber rather than sweet or fruity. The stuff you haven't seen since the 90s. Old school skunk bud
Then hit up blue sky Vienna on ig. He has the old school skunk the original. I ordered the boss and pheno hunters pack. Your after the boss pack

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You got any images?
Been looking for RKS for a long time,
This is the closest I have found of the real deal:)
068283D4 2D16 4F2A A73E CB3B18FFCE66

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
You got any images?
Jump on Insta. Search blueskyvienna
Photos videos from him and fellas that are growing his stock. Mine is on a plane enroute. From the reviews from his growers it's the old skunk I grew here in oz in the mid 90's.

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
I'll be able to let you know once I get hold of them. By all reports it's the legit real deal from oldtimer1 one of the creators of skunk

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Jump on Insta. Search blueskyvienna
Photos videos from him and fellas that are growing his stock. Mine is on a plane enroute. From the reviews from his growers it's the old skunk I grew here in oz in the mid 90's.
🤔🤔🤔🤔

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter
I've ordered it purely on other boutique growers in the world tagging their grows from his stock. Merely an fyi. I can't ss on my phone. Won't let me anymore. Someone said restore factory settings. That'll lose all the info apps etc. Including my betting accounts. They are paramount to me lol
Screenshot or bet on the horses. I take the ponies everytime

dc2559

dc2559

Then poof here's comes camp in california! Campaign against marijuana planting created in mid 80s. By the mid 90s people were too scared to grow something you could detect halfway up the mountain. It only makes sense we switched to sweet smelling skunks. I guess 😵

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I like raunchy skunk terps.. hahaha.
What burnybudz lol
Uhhhhhh can’t believe everything you read on the internet. We will wait for his grow journal on “the real deal skunk.” Not saying he’s full of malarkey, but I don’t think the real skunk is that easy to come by.

dc2559

dc2559

Uhhhhhh can’t believe everything you read on the internet. We will wait for his grow journal on “the real deal skunk.” Not saying he’s full of malarkey, but I don’t think the real skunk is that easy to come by.
Nah man! That's why noone has it! You have to get it on ig!

Frosty78

Frosty78

Supporter

I don't believe much of what's posted anywhere. I have however seen the videos photos and reviews by his growers in the states that have got it. I grew it mid 90's in oz. Once I get it I'll let you know, time will time mate

dc2559

dc2559

I saw that Pollcat in an issue of skunk recently.. man that stuff sounds amazing.. They basically say that 'nothing' on the BC coast comes even close to the potentcy of pollcat, and it is supposed to have a true skunk smell as well.. Sounds like exactly what im looking for.. I actually just picked up a qp of some Afghi last week that kicks ass. For the first time in quite awhile i have found a strain that gives me the high i love. A very comfortable long lasting couchlock high. It isnt as strong as my old afghi i had, and the smell isnt nearly as strong, but the smell is there and the high lasts atleast 2 1/2 or 3 hours of bliss, i swear i am in heaven. The high is just different then anything i have smoked in awhile, i fucking love it! I put a couple pics up under smoke reports, under the thread Afghi.. The buds even look kind of shitty like the old afghi i had, yet the smell and potentcy are great. If i could just find this strain in seed form with a much stronger smell and maybe a bit stronger high.. There have been a few different afghi crosses floating around my area for a decade or so now, and im sure they all come from the original afghi that was grown in my local area.. Thing is is none of these crosses come close to the original.. You have any luck lately finding anything good?
Ive been holding and working rks not to be confused with skunk 1. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people that don't even remember the shit you could smell a pinch in someone's pocket. Or why does everyone keep directing people towards skunk 1 for something roadkill skunk smelling. That's why I hold onto my skunk....

dc2559

dc2559

I don't believe much of what's posted anywhere. I have however seen the videos photos and reviews by his growers in the states that have got it. I grew it mid 90's in oz. Once I get it I'll let you know, time will time mate
You saying this is the real deal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom