Looking To Expand The Seed Vault!

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Look at archive seeds, CSI Humboldt & cannarado. Bound to find goodness. I would also consider Goji OG from bodhi. I have had some great plants from them and am currently running the purple goji cut

Plus one vote for CSI and Archive. Everything I've grown from CSI has been gorgeous, and Archive doesn't fuck around...especially if you're looking for OG's...Rudeboi and Casper would be good starts. I've heard nothing but good things about Cannarado, but haven't had the pleasure yet.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Every different breeder has their strain or strains that are good.

Just browse different breeders online and check their origins and the strains that made them. You'll find gold in many breeders.

Humboldt seed Organization "Blue Dream"
T.h. seeds "The Hog"
Serious Seeds "White Russian"
Brothers Grimm "C99"
DJ Short "Blueberry"
TGA "jilly Bean", "The Flav", (any of his cup winners)
Mr nice seeds "Black Widow" (the real white widow)

Just poke around and see what each breeder has to offer. They usually have at least 1 signature strain.

Personally I think anything exotic genetix related will exceed your expectations everytime.
View attachment 653206
HOly fucking wow buddy. Sitting on a land mine of gold :) you gotta pop one of those cookies and cream for next run. Come on !! :)

mandalaman

mandalaman

excactly what I'm starting to dial in...2 OGs. One for daytime, one for night. A "non" OG for work. One 100% indica. Af-PAK. And one good "all "rounder"
And the fun is just getting started.
Hell yeah I think I need a narcotic racy sativa, a psychedelic sativa, a social giggly hybrid, and a "Dick in the dirt" (best phrase ever @Papa Indica ) indica.

Krypto

Krypto

You gotta get this green crack I got. Talk about getting shit done! With a smile on your face all day long absolutely zero paranoid :-) and very functional very functional. I started a thread about it I'm I got to track down a cut or some beans or whatever. If I had the gear I would run this, our cookies and the Harle-TSu and that's it.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I personally am getting real tired of heavy indica leaning smoke. Looking for a clear headed satie that doesnt race the ticker too much or prone to noia..............

So much this! Was just telling my woman the other nite, that I need something that doesn't make my heart beat like I'm running a marathon, while paranoid like I have a personal federal agent assigned to watch my every move.

I had an og about 10 or so years ago that would be spot on, but can't for the life of me remember specifically what it was. If anyone can recommend such strains...by all means please suggest them.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

So much this! Was just telling my woman the other nite, that I need something that doesn't make my heart beat like I'm running a marathon, while paranoid like I have a personal federal agent assigned to watch my every move.

I had an og about 10 or so years ago that would be spot on, but can't for the life of me remember specifically what it was. If anyone can recommend such strains...by all means please suggest them.

Couldn't agree more with you guys. I just grew out some Bubba On Dubs from CSI (train wreck x Bubba) and my trainwreck leaner is pretty spot on...awesome sativa smoke, very little paranoia and no heart race...love it. I'd like to check out the brothers Grimm stuff for a nice sativa...been eyeing the Apollo 11. Cindy 99 always gave me the heart racey paranoia unfortunately.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Couldn't agree more with you guys. I just grew out some Bubba On Dubs from CSI (train wreck x Bubba) and my trainwreck leaner is pretty spot on...awesome sativa smoke, very little paranoia and no heart race...love it. I'd like to check out the brothers Grimm stuff for a nice sativa...been eyeing the Apollo 11. Cindy 99 always gave me the heart racey paranoia unfortunately.
Yea I don't do C99, it is too much of a mind fuck ride for me. Same goes for some erb called Somali Taxi Ride as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom