Loompa Challenge: Moon Dawg

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Moon Dawg,,,soil,,,well water to start,,nutrients to be determined, CFL's for veg.,,,Flower light to be determined.

Popped 4 and 4 sprouted, now in solo cup in soil. Future updates as they progress.

Loompa challenge moon dawg Loompa challenge moon dawg 2

Good luck to all farmers in this unbelievable challenge.

Icristal

Icristal

We have 2 moon dawg thru the ground already and they are hanging out in my new cabinet. It is not huge, but serves as a veg cabinet. I still need to finish the venting and a few other things, but they like it right now.
20140807 200725 20140807 202449

Thanks Canappa for the good vibes. :)

Canappa

Canappa

Day 7 since set to pop, very fast growing. All thru the ground and working on growing up. Moon Dawg #3 has 3 leave on the first set, with a purple stem.

Group photo
View attachment 431570
#3 with 3 leaves
View attachment 431571

Thats Great! I have the same three leaf thing going on with my Yeti F3, still working on finding out more info about this three leaf growth. I am waiting on @loompa to chime in and give us his thought about them. Its a good thing from what I here so take good care of them. All looks good, glad they all came up.

Icristal

Icristal

Thats Great! I have the same three leaf thing going on with my Yeti F3, still working on finding out more info about this three leaf growth. I am waiting on @loompa to chime in and give us his thought about them. Its a good thing from what I here so take good care of them. All looks good, glad they all came up.
Thank you Canappa, I have been watching your thread as well, yours is crazy with 2 sets of 3, nice one.

And I will be watching my #3 real close, but all will get extra care. I have read anything I can find about Moon Dawg, even the Loompa write up at the top of Loompa farm threads,but know so little still . I want to do them justice. Just wish I knew more about them. lol

Icristal

Icristal

Good Luck with the triple ... Lost mine due to an out of town trip ... But Karma plus Icristal on your search ....
Thank you Zoner for the Karma plus, I just hope I can do them justice and that Like Canappa, I hope it is a she ( now can't wait for next set of leaves), lol. Your grows are just beautiful by the way. Thanks for stopping in. :)

Icristal

Icristal

Well under closer inspection, the 3 leaf may not be a true 3 leaf, 2 of them have fused together, and the next set has not shown itself yet. So we will see if a true 3 leaf or some kinda mutant, lol

Canappa

Canappa

Yeh still too early to tell what its going to grow out of that one? still alive is all that matters;)

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

SOOOO happy to see you rockin that gear cristal...imho you deserve to have the best where you are. I predict a very sexy ending to this. My family /elders come from that area and I know what potential it holds for gardeners with your love/ compassion! Love watching neighbors flourish!

Top Bottom