Loompa Challenge: Moon Dawg

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Thanks Canappa,,,,with these mutants, I am not feeling like it's under control. But the challenge is becoming an awesome experience. Lots of second guessing on path for them, but will figure it out.

I hope your grow is doing good, last time I looked they look like some are growing faster then others. I like your screen too. :)

Icristal

Icristal

My MoonDawg #4 has been added to the flower room. All MD's have been topped and cloned. The other 3 are waiting for thier new shows and will be going to flower soon. These are growing like crazy. Thanks Mr. Loompa, your genetics are just plain awesome.
This was the one that started fascitation,topped just below where it started, so we will see how the lady does now in flower.
Picture will come as soon as I can get the upload to work.

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks Vermontskunks, I am so looking forward to there progression.

Sitting pretty between the others in flower room. I will put her on something to bring her closer to the light when lights come back on. I have found all MD's are cal/mag lovers. Also when topping all the MD's they all have hollow stalks, interesting to see.

20140915 223157

Icristal

Icristal

After closing up the house more due to colder weather, the smells from the moondawgs is overpowering. Hahaha my whole upper level of my house is smelling pretty dank. haha I love it, a happy environment to be sitting in, yummmmm, lol The rest of my vents supply's will be in later this week.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

After closing up the house more due to colder weather, the smells from the moondawgs is overpowering. Hahaha my whole upper level of my house is smelling pretty dank. haha I love it, a happy environment to be sitting in, yummmmm, lol The rest of my vents supply's will be in later this week.

When I get home after being gone all day my favorite part is when I go check on the girls and get the nice whiff of OG Loompa.
FlyJ

Tuku

Tuku

Beats burning incense! :)

Icristal

Icristal

Well Moondawg # 3 and #4 my 2 mutants are males. Popped balls, so they are out of the running. I think Moondawg #2 and #1 are males too, but still watching, I should know in the next week or less. Moondawg #3 the tri whorler, actually popped balls before even going to full flowering. MD #4 threw balls in flower. I was so looking forward to running this strain, but really disappointed. Seeds were given to me, thank you for the efforts. If there is one female, I will run it, but not looking good.

Love and respect all.
Icristal

DC105

DC105

I'm sorry to hear! This crazy Girl! Seems like everyone is getting almost all males. I'm in the same boat, but I have 1 left that hasn't shown yet, so cross ur fingers and toes.
I'm sending u some+ Karma

Icristal

Icristal

I'm sorry to hear! This crazy Girl! Seems like everyone is getting almost all males. I'm in the same boat, but I have 1 left that hasn't shown yet, so cross ur fingers and toes.
I'm sending u some+ Karma
Thanks DC105,,,yea way too many males in all the strains,,,I am hoping for at least 1 female. Good Karma for your last one, I hope its a she. And yes going to keep fingers n toes crossed. lol :) Kinda wondering how may people left in the contest with all the males happening, Sure downsizes the pool of growers.

DC105

DC105

True, I'm sure Loompa will see the work, time and money spent and keep people in the contest with the winning cut even if they are getting mostly to all males. Afterall, It's not anyone's fault the males seem to be dominating the crosses. Nutes, electricity, mediums, water and the seeds themselves don't come cheap.
Thanks for the karma;)

Icristal

Icristal

It's a girl...lol MoonDawg #1 finally showed. She will be a lonely Lady, as she is the only one flowering at this time. She has lots of room to spread out, lol. Up potted her and tied her down some. Very slow plant, can't quite get the smell yet. She is also is my new soil, for this run I will be using Roots Organic 707. And I will be using FF trio nutrients. I only have 1 clone of her at this time. Just hope she doesn't flip on me, lol

MoonDawg #1
0 1

Canappa

Canappa

It's a girl...lol MoonDawg #1 finally showed. She will be a lonely Lady, as she is the only one flowering at this time. She has lots of room to spread out, lol. Up potted her and tied her down some. Very slow plant, can't quite get the smell yet. She is also is my new soil, for this run I will be using Roots Organic 707. And I will be using FF trio nutrients. I only have 1 clone of her at this time. Just hope she doesn't flip on me, lol

MoonDawg #1
View attachment 446821 View attachment 446822

Congratulations on finding your girl! thats great news glad your still in the challange;)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thanks Canappa,,,looks like your killing it in your grow,,,good vibes to you. :)

Congratiss on your baby Gerl ! ! !

I wanted to run a clone and the seed of the moon dawg f2 so I pulled one cutting and the clone is going to stay as my back up in case the ones in flower turn good or what have ya.... still having a blast playin in the dirt and grown Meds...........
flyJ

Icristal

Icristal

Thank you Flyin,,,,yea I got one cut of her, going to make sure she stay's viable,,,lol,,good vibes to your grow,,, :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom