Loompa Challenge: Moon Dawg

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Good luck on the Moondawg F2 grow show homie, looking swell. I tested these last year and had some good phenos and a few runts. Just dropped some Yeti F3 and Mota Militia Emperor Kush hoping to find a HB dom pheno. Funk blessings on your venture

Icristal

Icristal

Yeh still too early to tell what its going to grow out of that one? still alive is all that matters;)
Thanks Canappa, yes still alive, looks like it is going to be 2 leaves, but one is large and one is real tiny for the next set, hahahaha, love having a mutant, makes life interesting,lol

Icristal

Icristal

SOOOO happy to see you rockin that gear cristal...imho you deserve to have the best where you are. I predict a very sexy ending to this. My family /elders come from that area and I know what potential it holds for gardeners with your love/ compassion! Love watching neighbors flourish!
Thank you Vermontskunks,,,am a happy camper right now :)

Icristal

Icristal

Good luck on the Moondawg F2 grow show homie, looking swell. I tested these last year and had some good phenos and a few runts. Just dropped some Yeti F3 and Mota Militia Emperor Kush hoping to find a HB dom pheno. Funk blessings on your venture
Thanks Funk Monk,,and good luck on your grow as well, sounds like a dank room you will have.

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

I have some Moon Dog going now and she is the most rank Diesel, grease, funk I have ever smelled on a flower..truly offensive. Lol. Good luck on your adventures! Bless up!

Icristal

Icristal

I have some Moon Dog going now and she is the most rank Diesel, grease, funk I have ever smelled on a flower..truly offensive. Lol. Good luck on your adventures! Bless up!
Thank you Dan,,,from what I am seeing on other grows, sounds like the moon dawg can get quite big, 4 plants may end up using both grow areas 2 n 2 if that big.. Good luck on your grow as well. I can't wait for the flower stage and the smells. It will be awhile though. Just babies right now.

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the Moon Dawg lady's. They got new shoes tonight and are all doing awesome. Lady 1and 4 are all about the same. #2 seems to be a little bigger. What a beautiful plant.

Now Moon Dawg 3, started out with what looked like 3 leave sets on the first node, two fused together so only 2 in reality and when the second node came out as 2 leave sets, I thought oh well, regular grow,,,hahaha was I wrong,,the 2nd set was offset and when the 3 node arrived, low and behold set of 3, and continues with the 4th node. Oddly enough not all the leaves are the same size at start, it's like small , med. and large,,lol it sure is an interesting lady.

Moon Dawg #1 1 Moon Dawg #22 Moon Dawg #44

Moon Dawg #3 fused leaf
3a
MD #3 off set node 2
3b
MD #3 other views of her
3c 3d 3e
I hope I got the pictures in the right order hahahaha, should have waited to medicate, hahahahaha

Icristal

Icristal

Looking great! they are growing up so fast and healthy;)
Thank you Canappa,,,,they are loving life, I do hope we have some females in the group,,lol,,Yours are doing so good as well, nice job. :)
I hope the 3 stems at each node keeps going on for #3.

true grit

true grit

I have been stalking Mota since the begining homie. Lol. It's OG Kush X Loompa's Headband. Not sure the year or if they were ever released to the heads. Have a few left if your getting itchy thumbs homie. funk blessings.

Nice homie those are dank! Wish I had more of them- def f2'em if you can! Think that was a Medic creation tho, could be wrong but think it was when they were all working under mota brand. I just popped some Empress myself and they are lookin great. Hopin to find good 50/50 pheno!

Icristal

Icristal

Nice homie those are dank! Wish I had more of them- def f2'em if you can! Think that was a Medic creation tho, could be wrong but think it was when they were all working under mota brand. I just popped some Empress myself and they are lookin great. Hopin to find good 50/50 pheno!
Thanks True,,,It is hard to wait to see how they will finish,,but oh so rewarding watching them grow up. I am hoping this trait on #3 continues. Good luck on yours as well.

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Sending the rest of the pack to homie @cannarado to let him work his magic. Have some sickness in the seed stock that needs attention, lol. Funk blessings on the venture with empress, maybe a collabo with the Emperor and Empress would be sick too, funk on

Icristal

Icristal

Update, the lady's have been lowered to the bottom of the cabinet, growing fast and needed the height to lower the lights. All are doing awesome and MD #3 has the 3 stem mutation on node 3 and 4, was on node 1 until they fused together, node 2 is just 2 stems, but off set, not across from each other. . When a new node starts, the 3 stems/leafs sets are all different sizes, sm, med and large, eventually they get to be almost the same size. I do hope this mutation continues. Following this one real close. MD #2 seems to be the largest so far. But still young yet.

Left to right is 1, 2, 3, 4 Moon Dawg.

MD # 3
20140827 175642 20140827 175726

Icristal

Icristal

Okay folks,,here is the latest update on the lady's. After having a mild taco leaf going on, all seems to be well. Very fast growers.

Moondawg #3, is a tri whorler and has a possible surprise for me as well. On one of the lower side shoot is showing signs of being a whorler as well. It developed 3 sections off one leaf and the new growth is more than 2 leaves, I am posting some pictures from both scope and phone camera, I hope you see what I see. Trying not to get too excited, because if this is whats happening, there is my first clone when it gets bigger. The 7th picture is of the center of #3, the leaves can't get out fast enough, lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 7a

Next are Moondawg #1, #2, and #4, number 2 had a couple damaged leaves removed in the center. All are doing great.
Md1 Md2 Md4

Canappa

Canappa

Okay folks,,here is the latest update on the lady's. After having a mild taco leaf going on, all seems to be well. Very fast growers.

Moondawg #3, is a tri whorler and has a possible surprise for me as well. On one of the lower side shoot is showing signs of being a whorler as well. It developed 3 sections off one leaf and the new growth is more than 2 leaves, I am posting some pictures from both scope and phone camera, I hope you see what I see. Trying not to get too excited, because if this is whats happening, there is my first clone when it gets bigger. The 7th picture is of the center of #3, the leaves can't get out fast enough, lol
View attachment 437962 View attachment 437963 View attachment 437964 View attachment 437965 View attachment 437966 View attachment 437967 View attachment 437968 View attachment 437969

Next are Moondawg #1, #2, and #4, number 2 had a couple damaged leaves removed in the center. All are doing great.
View attachment 437970 View attachment 437971 View attachment 437972

Looks great! cant wait to see what that tri whorler will put out in flower, keep your fingers crossed and hope its a female;)

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks Canappa, I hope so too,,as I hope your yeti is a lady as well. I can't get over how fast these grow,,lol And if that side shoot is a whorler too,,,can you say bonus. Provided I don't screw up cloning.

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the Moon Dawgs,,,,,, MD #3, is a tri whorler and it is a strange lady,,every new node, one stem grows much faster than the other two,,makes for a lopsided lady until the little ones catch up. The shoot off the bottom , may be a Fasciated side shoot,,not sure yet if it will whorle, not big enough yet to tell. Otherwise growing okay.

Now for another mutant, my MD#4 after 4 or 5 new nodes, has turned into a faciated structure. Pictures included. I now have two mutant MD's and wondering if the other 2 will do something strange too,,,lol With all these differences, I am getting nervous about growing them right. Would be a pisser if they all turned into males,,,,uggg.

Also included is a group shot,,,,might be moving to the bigger room next week, there getting big. I will move flowering lady's to this room in the switch, or toss them outside to finish J/K. I have already taken 1 set of clones each and will be doing more next week, then new shoes and flowering soon after.

So here is the fasciated lady. And a group shot of all 4, the fascitated lady is on the far right, and the tri whorler is the one on the far left. I snapped a cpl leaves on the whorler when moving it, but she is taking it okay,,hahahaha.
20140908 192326 20140908 192342 20140908 192526

Canappa

Canappa

Very nice, glad to see thing are going good for you. I believe that many people are having trouble with the Yeti beans but it seems that you have it under control;)

Top Bottom