Loompa Farms Holiday Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

el boyo

all balls!!! boyo likes :):) will be cheerfully checking the bay near me...

dilligaf

dilligaf

been trying to find a pure Viet black...got one cross of it...true survivor genes there...wish you speedy sales but hopefully slow enough that I can get some of your Viet cross...things go quick on the bay

:DD

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Are these only dropping on this site's seeds sales? Or is a vault that is located in Cali going to get stocked as well? Where is the best spot to find your newest gear? Sorry for all the questions, my coffee is kicking in.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Sold my sig sauer p228 so yeah man let em drop I am ready and waiting with an itchy trigger finger.........my dudes cap drops the og biowar like 75% I shat myself.........then I see this cat open up the bag of kickass making the viet balck lady available oh meh gawd dbl shitty pants right there! CANT WAIT as bart scot says!

zeke

zeke

I'm gonna hafta use my new p228 to pull a few stickup jobs to scrape up some bread...now where did I but that skimask? Hmm, damn yeti hash has got my lobe all programmed to run an Alzheimer's simulation.

Clamper3

Clamper3

Holy shit...Sooooo. any chance some of these are making their way down to San Diego coops????

A

A-Roe

Saw this on another site by the guys @Green Dot , thought i would share it here... get your trigger fingers ready for the bb x ud!!! :p

"Here is the clone-only Blueberry Underdawg straight from Loompa Farms. This is the mother of the Alien Grapevine seen below. She is a mix of the Underdawg OG (Loompas HB) and an ancient cutting of Blueberry that has been floating around Humboldt County for decades. She smells like Blueberry Yogurt and Kush while growing like a vine covered in golf balls of dank. We have a few BB/UD hybrids in the garden now, and if there is one thing we can say for absolute certain, she makes a great breeder..."

He had pics below it of what i believe was the alien grapevine...
These are different from the ones that were out previously I do believe, the that Green Dot has is a reversed Headband and this one is a reversed blueberry. so the ones that are being released should be a little more potent.

bluebully420

bluebully420

I believe.greendot has the original loompas.headband along.with a few other cuts as.green dot is a remarkable grower one of the best concentrate makers green dot also formed a close.friendship with loompa in his yeti pheno hunt he wasnt afraid to tell it how it was and there was even some hostile words between loompa and.greendot but it was all for the better of the dank then.greendot ran more loompa gear and a friendship evolved and the yeti #7 was found a truely stellar og from there greendot grew and.pheno hunted a ton of loompa gear and from what i hear also has been granted the holy grail og right up there with a original tk from ricky or nspecta as you know the cut is 100% authentic. @Greendot damn mannnnn ur shit is offffffff the hook looking

devilrays

devilrays

What holiday is it that we're celebrating in order for this to be labeled the "the holiday drop"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom