Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Couldn't believe 140 a 1/4 oz in Colorado recreation store. It was the best bud I could find.. And shit was a hour wait out the door. I was so pissed I didn't at least have the weed I grow with me that I heeded all the advice and went with CAM. But fucking Christ it was expensive, too expensive

N

Nrwhistle

Well I guess im not too surprised that this strain does not look like the real deal after reading your earlier posts Loompa. Obviously it is def. still some good herb, especially the Sour Amnesia in the pic. Tastes like sour rocket fuel out of my vapo. I believe that my friend who has her red card pays $20-25/ 8th, and she sells it to me for $30 / 8th. I have only been living in Denver several months but I have seen the kinds of rip off shops you guys are talking about. Just last week another buddy of mine was out of herb and desperate and ended up paying $65/ 8th at some rec center for some "Chem Dog" that he said didn't work at all. The shops that only serve red card holders seem to be the more legit ones. The Rec centers are def just in it for the money. After doing some research I found that the PURE dispensary these buds are from tests their products for contamination and THC %. You won't find any rec centers doing this and all the labels on those products specifically say that "the product was made without any concern or regulation in regards to people's health..."

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

@Smoking Gun i just looked at PURE on weedmaps, 115 a quarter PLUS tax really seems like they are in it for the patients!!! holy shit!!!

:confused:

Please read my whole post. I clearly stated there is "an abundance" of people in the business for money. And while 115 may be a high price, those looking to run a completely legit shop have high overhead to cover. So unfortunately that cost does get passed on to the patient.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
They do it because they CAN.. And that overhead is bullshit. I'm sorry nothing justifys that kind of price other then greediness and "I have the best" mentality

soserthc1

soserthc1

I have to seriously disagree with that. I hear it all the time. Not all dispensaries are money grabbing, shwag distributors. Now there are certainly an abundance of them out there, and those running that type of business should not be supported; but those that are out there to provide medicine to patients should be supported. While I do not know who produced the meds above, when Loompa releases his gear to a dispensary you can be assured that dispensary is one that is out there for the community. Those pics definitely look like Nrwhistle got some quality medicine there, even if it is from a dispensary.
Agreed many take the dispensary PRIVILEGE for granted and thou I have only been in 1 i'm sure like any business there is good and bad and reputable breeders would probably only deal with the good and just to be able to walk in to a store and sample a few different strains that you might never get to grow or might decided to grow is a privilege as there are 50 states in this country and only a few have dispensary would much rather see patients buying weed at a disp even if they mislead there strains a little than off a street corner from a no name hustler that can't tell you how it was grown

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

man i look at dispo weed like hookers.... like, yeah... they get you off... but you just feel "icky" afterwards.... and dont know what you just put in your body

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

man i look at dispo weed like hookers.... like, yeah... they get you off... but you just feel "icky" afterwards.... and dont know what you just put in your body
it might just be the tweek you smoke afterwards ..What the hell are you and the rest of the glam squad trying to say about us who "donate" to dispensary's?I'm sorry we don't all grow on your level of triple A+ only get offered 1500 a pound 10 dollar gram shit.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

10 dollars a gram is 4800 a lb homie.

i just mean it in regards to where i was in CO, with the overhead and the reaping with the $$$ signs behind everyones eyes and they have the nerve to charge 115 a 1/4 and say its quality when its sub par at best.

its a business machine with marketing and sales involved. of course i will be called out for saying my opinionated truth on the matter to people in the industry. if the herb getting sold was so good why do growers have two separate lights for their "cup entries" lol, they'd take it out of the jar on the counter if they were real men.

edit - damn that right there is a thought.... going back out for next years cup.... buying nug from a couple highly rec'd dispos and entering it in the cup under their name. when people ask what that garbage is the dispo can explain at their booth. hahaha.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I've been combing through my yeti f3's as well as my yeti bx2's I'll be honest out of 10 each I got 6 yeti f3 females and 2 males that I swear have more resin and thc than most female plants and well my yeti bx2 10 seeds gave me 7 females with 1 stud that is so remarkable I pulled 10 clones as soon as I could the smell in veg on one of my females is ridiculous and well here's a pic of a female clone I took off my prized yeti bx2 mother

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

As soon as I seen the reddish stems I knew I had a winner as loompa and oom pah have said before all of them are special and honestly I'm keeping 4 out of the 6 yeti f3 females and 2 males the females I'm taking the man advice I will dial them in because a gem is in there but you can't treat it like any normal seed og's require a bit of dialing in to see true potential if it stinks in veg keep it but it may not stink in flower as much as you think but it may get you higher than the stars I pay attention and ask oom pah and loompas advice on pheno's to look for red stems 5 leaf mutation smells but it all comes to preference but I've had his under dawg og from riccochet and I can't tell you you will get plants close enough to the mother that some people would question wich is wich loompas reputation alone should set anybody's mind at ease you paying for quality something that has distinct trait not common in this plant that's why we pop beans and enough beans to find a plant that is special and represents the trait of the mother and father you never know you might get something identical or you could get that next elite that your plant is 1 in a life time.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Like a new friend said, " one pack you'll find a keeper with 2 or three packs you'll find something your grand kids will talk about" that's the fun with seeds and breeders who breed with this high quality of a plant you will always find something great but with a few packs you'll find another legend. Just my two cents

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

And by I've had his underdawg I meen his finished flowers I could only hope and pray to have access to a elite clone like his underdawg to compare to but I think that mother is in the best hands right now

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I'm just
Well I am getting all sorts of inquiries about my Headband cut. So I would like to post it publicly my thoughts so I don't have to keep answering individual requests and inquiries.

I am however seeing tons of different people saying all sorts of things. Like TH seeds is putting out an Underdawg OG. I see other breeders are calling out the same thing. I see seed banks carrying breeder gear that says they are using my HB. I run into everyday mom and pop who say they have it. I see clubs selling clones of it. And the list goes on. I guess TH Seeds is the one that really surprises me. Funny how none of these so called breeders have spoken to me or even tried. So what does that tell me?? It's either straight up fake, or just kind of fake. either way, no one is getting what they think they are getting unless it is coming from me or the farm directly.

My best guess about it all, is that people are either buying flowers in med clubs, finding a seed and calling it Underdawg OG. But we all know the truth right?? If you find a seed in it, its not pure Underdawg. Its a poly cross with something. Ive already stated the Underdawg reversed pollen is virtually sterile, so the hopes of finding seeds in the flowers are slim to none. Unless some other plant was run in the same room and pollinated it. And in that case, its not Underdawg. Its is a poly cross. I can tell you TH Seeds does not have Underdawg OG.....wow, I am surprised, I thought those guys were legit and straight up. I guess not. I see other breeders saying they are "working with the finest breeders in cali" and "working the finest genes available".....all of this is false and if it were me would lead me to seriously doubt anything any of these guys say.

Thats not to say they dont have a portion of the genes. Either through bagseed or buying my seeds and then calling it Underdawg OG. In either case, for me...it's all fraud. But fraud, substitutes, fakes are the american way. Its like buying fake rolex's or fake Tiffany jewelry on E-bay. It boils down to a bunch of hacks jumping on the HB train to cash in. You are seeing a similar thing happen right now in front of your eyes with all the Girl Scout cookies. How many fakes are going around?

It is interesting how no one comes to me directly. Unless I come out and say it, or its posted on the website or posted in public somewhere by ME, then take it worth a grain of salt. If TH Seeds came to me and we worked something out, I would come out publicly and say it. But its not true and it is not true all the way across the board. So the best I could tell all of you is this....what your seeing is either straight up fake, or its parentage is actually bagseed, or its from work Ive done or am doing. In all these cases, the breeders, seedbanks, dealers, clubs.....everyone is misleading you. I even see some breeders calling out Underdawg OG with 20-30 other strains listed they are selling. Now use your common sense guys. Who can breed 20 lines at once??

So all this isnt to say some people don't have some of the genes in some form or another. What is disconcerting is them all misleading you all into what they actually have. Thats the crime here. Feel free to pass what I say onto all interested parties. Feel free to plaster the web with what I say. Everything I do is public. Those of you who have followed me all these years know that I dont hide anything and have always been up front. I disclose everything I know about all the lines I work. How many breeders can do that?? How many breeders actually work their lines??

So unless it comes from my mouth, its internet garbage, trash in, trash out. But I am with alot of you, I've always known that it can be a shady business this internet stuff, I didnt know though how far it has crept into our culture. TH Seeds was the big eye opener for me. But its not just them. I point them out cause it just surprised me the most. With all their talk about having great genes....this is how they get their "great genes" huh? No wonder everything I got from them when I was buying seeds wasn't up to par. No wonder that most seeds everywhere are not up to par.

I hope I have cleared things up about what you are all seeing hapen around the web. It is of course nothing new, but I am getting asked alot about it, and so it's time to be public about it and my opinion. If you have found something good, then great. Afterall it is really all about the medicine and if it works for you then that is fantastic. I would just say, call it what it is. Be truthful. And let me be straight up.....it is to my advantage this is happening. The more that fakes and diluted genes are passed around the web, the more the genes are bastardized, when Phillip Morris goes to these guys and gets my supposedly "real" Underdawg cut, all they are going to have is a watered down version. Which just makes what I have even more valuable.And while Phillip Morris and the likes does all my marketing and advertising for me....I ultimately cashin. So why do I want to let the truth out?? Because the truth is more important than money. I may lose value of my cut in the long run by being truthful here. But like I said, have always said, and will always say, Honesty,Integrity are more important than profits. And I will never sell my soul.
I'm wondering if you have the real Underdawg(91 Chem X SS/NL)? It was also called Headband and Daywrecker, two strains that are not Underdawg. It has no Sour Diesel or OG taste to it. The Underdawg was created and held in my small circle of friends. It was never given out. Only by me, once. So i'm just curious to where you sourced the Underdawg from? TH Seeds does not have the real Underdawg. I know where they sourced the cut from and it was the Star Dawg that they got. AJ called it Underdawg and gave it to him to see what he would do with it.

O

OldLuck

I'm just
I'm wondering if you have the real Underdawg(91 Chem X SS/NL)? It was also called Headband and Daywrecker, two strains that are not Underdawg. It has no Sour Diesel or OG taste to it. The Underdawg was created and held in my small circle of friends. It was never given out. Only by me, once. So i'm just curious to where you sourced the Underdawg from? TH Seeds does not have the real Underdawg. I know where they sourced the cut from and it was the Star Dawg that they got. AJ called it Underdawg and gave it to him to see what he would do with it.
Could you post up a pic of the real underdawg and 91 chem for us that haven't seen the real deal. Thanks

glockdoc

glockdoc

any of these 2 look familiar JJ; 2 different phenos from last run this more leafy bulkier pheno that tasted like petrol and then the pretty colorful one that had a mixed spices taste.
i currently have another pheno (not pictured) flowering from the same progeny and this one is a 3 leaf freak (started putting out 5 during flowering) and unanimously described as smelling of grilled onions.
DSC09811
DSC09842
DSC09843
DSC09844
DSC09845
DSC09846
DSC09869
DSC09873

Power OG

Power OG

Could you post up a pic of the real underdawg and 91 chem for us that haven't seen the real deal. Thanks
theres pictures of loompa's UnderDawg a few pages back from Loompa & venom.
respect

Top Bottom