Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

& Good Ole Dog's Chemdog 91' from this year ..... looks like the 91' changed over the years said he had it since 95'?

Gg

CageyBee

CageyBee

Wasn't JB the one who handed out two versions of the 91 and fucked everything up? I wouldn't take anyones word when it comes to chem. Pure hearsay

SpiderK

SpiderK

Wasn't JB the one who handed out two versions of the 91 and fucked everything up? I wouldn't take anyones word when it comes to chem. Pure hearsay

no ..., it was the over the " original diesel " ---- shroomy ----- (diesel 1, daywrecker, underdawg cuts ) per nspecta in the same thread.

H&L put this thread together in 2007 w/pics and verified it before putting it up. So id go off this, nobody said nothin at the time except good job ....

the quotes on this page, pics on the first ....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60048&page=12

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

do you have one single positive post bro? just looked through your profile... everything is snide inside remark negative rambles... i havent seen one good job or thanks or nice word outtta ya.... but i am still lookin.
do you contribute at all?

whatthe215

whatthe215

@JJ-NYC

Loompa made up the name Underdawg OG in order to make it clear to dispensaries here in CA that it's not actually Headband because he was getting low balled since so many people were running 707 Headband and moving packs way cheap. He received the clone labeled 'Headband' but clearly it's not just a Headband.

I think your Underdawg is different than Loompa's Headband (now AKA Underdog OG.)

I guess we're running out of names?

You make valid pints. But this isnt about me tracking down the truth. This is me relaying what I know and what I am aware of. I have no idea if cuts have been snagged out of gardens without folks knowing, I have no idea if the cut is in circulation somewhere. But after 10 years, and not one soul showing up online that has it from a different source as me, Id say its likely that its gone. But who knows. What I do know is I took what came to me as HB and I RENAMED it Underdawg OG. This cut is NOT known as UNDERDAWG og in circles outside of me, so If someone claims they have the Underdawg, then it has to have come in the timeline after I had changed the name. I made that name up. It didnt come to me that way. I made it up. Do you see my point.
[[[ .......................................................................................... ]]]
Anyone calling it Underdawg OG, acquired it AFTER i had changed the name. Which means that they without doubt had to source it from after I changed the name in the timeline. And that means, they didnt get it from the sources I originally got it from, or they would be calling it HB. Not underdawg OG....I made that name up....get it?

And now I know someone will chime in, "well actually, underdawg is just aka Headband which is aka Daywrecker, taking their sourcing info from the all to legitimate stories of Chemdog and rezdog and gypsy......let me ask...who do you believe?? That choice is up to you. But those ICMAG cats have already shown you their true colors. Do I need to explain that to you also? And thats all besides the fact that all those cats, including some well know folks that supposedly have access to the HB from the Chemdog family drama soap opera all say my cut is absolutely not their HB cut. Matter of fact I got grief over it for years and that was the beginning of my first Hiatis when I left the web for a couple years. Why do you think I tagged OG onto the end of Underdawg? You ever hear them call their Underdawg....Underdawg OG?? No you havent.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I'm just
I'm wondering if you have the real Underdawg(91 Chem X SS/NL)? It was also called Headband and Daywrecker, two strains that are not Underdawg. It has no Sour Diesel or OG taste to it. The Underdawg was created and held in my small circle of friends. It was never given out. Only by me, once. So i'm just curious to where you sourced the Underdawg from? TH Seeds does not have the real Underdawg. I know where they sourced the cut from and it was the Star Dawg that they got. AJ called it Underdawg and gave it to him to see what he would do with it.

Ok. The underdog cut we grow is hands down one of the most potent herbs you can smoke. It tests anywhere from low to high 20's inthe thc department. But I swear there is something else that contributes to it's effects . Posssibly the terpene profile that you can taste hours after smoking it . Lip smacking good . The kind of herb that has you holding it in to get the fullest effect. It has had seasoned smokers passing out, swearing it's laced. Dark green ,shimmering , triangulated nugs that reek of fuely earthy piney skunk with a tinge of sour. When you say no og at all it had to be different. Cause our cut is basically the dankest of the dank og. I've grown the majority of the OG out there and it takes a well trained eye and brain to tell the difference . The biggest difference IMO is in effect . All of the OG cuts are pretty damn strong and effective but something about our cut is notably stronger. You never build a tolerance to her and it is the one that I compare all others to.It doubles in height in flower, is extremely lanky and can often exhibit purpling or red stems . She puts out her fair share of 3 point leafs . I grew up on the east coast and it reminds me of what I knew as original diesel. The cut that we have came labeled as headband from the Empire State many many moons ago. Terpene profiling will gjve us a thumbprint so to say. Maybe /someday .i m all for doing whatever I can to provide the info we need for the future.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I'm just
I'm wondering if you have the real Underdawg(91 Chem X SS/NL)? It was also called Headband and Daywrecker, two strains that are not Underdawg. It has no Sour Diesel or OG taste to it. The Underdawg was created and held in my small circle of friends. It was never given out. Only by me, once. So i'm just curious to where you sourced the Underdawg from? TH Seeds does not have the real Underdawg. I know where they sourced the cut from and it was the Star Dawg that they got. AJ called it Underdawg and gave it to him to see what he would do with it.

Absolutely JJ. My underdawg is not what you have. There was a time way back when, when I did think it was just through reading and listening to all the stories, but I have since learned it is not. And my apologies to you for me renaming my cut as that. At the time it was harmless and I just didn't know and made an assumption, trying to remain as true to what I could without confusing folks more. By the time I realized they were different, it was too late and the storm was already sweeping over the clubs here in California. I had no intention of stealing or taking a name from you, and for that I apologize.

Im sure you've read through most of what I have said about the cut I recieved. But it did come to me as Headband. I dont know if your HB cut resembles an OG or not, it would be interesting to run them all side by side to see the differences. The cut I recieved came to me via NYC. It was grown by an individual here in Humboldt who had flown to NYC and gotten the cut, mailed it back to himself and then flew home to be there when the cut arrived. I dont know names, cause all this happened I was one person removed from the gentlemen who went to NYC to get it.

Bullyson

Bullyson

Do you ever plan to make seeds of the Underdawg OG and release them?

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

@power I believe you maybe the second biggest ud fan/stalker ever lmfao seriously though have you had a chance to try loompas headband? I had some from ricochet that was organically grown from loompa himself and I will tell you straight up a flavor of og that is not of the regular cannabis world it stays in your mouth for hours and the devistating potency is absolutely eye shutting you will love it just don't have plans that day. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see the plant one day also I'd love to run her but I don't think I ever do it the justice it deserves loompa and crew have that straight dialed in. The yeti is awsome I have a pretty good bx2 hopefully I can pick up a few more packs and run them again to look for me keepers.

Power OG

Power OG

Yes I have had the pleasure twice in my life to smoke loompa'sUnderDawg and I know if its real or not immediately. Its the rarest here in my city. My Y3ti #7 is influenced heavy by UD so I am extremely excited to run her this round. @loompa for president and UD for tax returns. Lol

Respect

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Yes the yeti #7 I believe I will be running it soon as I have know a friend who knows a friend who helped a friend if ya know what I mean. I am itching to see you run that yeti #7 from what I've seem it's uber influenced by the ud and I heard the terpenes from it are outrageously og to the max

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I hate to admit this, its kindof like letting the cat out of the bag per say, but you all know my breeding ethics. I want to produce lines that produce offspring as good or better than the parent stock. Well the Yeti, Foo, Moondawg all do this. There are individuals with in these beans that depending on the trait your looking for, are better than the parent stock. I know this cause Ive seen it. Just look at the Mecca Cup. That outdoor old foodawg herb came in last place. Well sure, it was ugly, turning brown, and was 7 months old. It did have the highest THC rating at 29.9%. The UD sample that won the cup came in at 29.5% thc and the F-cut used in the foo line is not as potent as the UD. So in essence, as far as THC is concerned, we created a breed with progeny that can exceed the parent stock. So dont feel too bad about it being difficult to get the UD, seriously go through the yeti and foo and treat them with love and care and you will have a very good chance to find something that is more than exceptional. So I would suggest to not get so caught up on the name but look for a plant no matter what its called. I mean...dank is dank...not matter what the name is. And if its Yeti or Foo its nothing to be bummed about....im telling you guys, there are some special plants in there.

I mean consider all the time and effort and the numbers of plants we went through to get to this point. It wasnt done overnight, its been close to 5 or 6 years that this project has been going on. There was no one rubbing the magic genie's lamp...its all hard work, lots of plants, on top of a political climate that is very scary at times. And all that aside, came the Yeti and Foo. Be proud, cause alot of work from many many people went into this.

Loompa

Power OG

Power OG

I absolutely agree with Loompa, the Yeti imo is pound for pound the best smoke in existence. I feel truly blessed to have my special yeti cut and loompa seeds. I also know if @loompa said it, word is bond. My next pheno hunt will be yeti bx2's and moondawgs and I know I feel honored and blessed to have y3ti in garden.
Respect

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I personally love the yetis just don't know what I like better the bx2 or the f3's man selection selection selection!!!!! Like I've said a million times the yeti names sale there selves but I'm into your other strains example " moondawg, purple dogwood and that silver bubster the foo dog is crazy potent. I believe the ud is the hands of the right person I just want to thank loompa for making a seed line that give each an everyone of us a chance at obtaining a underdog pheno in the yeti line.

Top Bottom