Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the welcome Loompa. Happy to be here. I've heard of you and your skills since the days of way back. You were always one of these cats I'd here so much good on but never see come around in any open forum. Maybe I just wasn't in the right place at the right time, eh? Glad your out front now and making yourself so accessible. You obviously hold much canna knowledge that we can all benefit from. Not to mention your kick ass genetics.;)

I started out at the old original cannabis.com and lurked a lot at Vic's BCGA board. Back when growers like OT1, Anon, Aeric77, Mr. Soul, Lady J and the like were posting. Mota was there then so was Subcool. Then on to CannabisWorld and Overgrow. All under the handle KentuckySkank. Bought some of my first online beans through Laughing Moon and Emery's catalog b4 he had a website. So, yeah, I been here awhile. Seen a lot change. Many came, many went. Made friends and some good contacts. All for the love of this thing we do. Much respect bro.

Man that brings back memories. I would follow the cats on overgrow in awe. True pioneers! I remember ordering seeds from Emery. I was blown away with what they produced after growing nothing but Mexican bag seed. Those were the days.. exciting times for sure..

dlovejah

dlovejah

Man that brings back memories. I would follow the cats on overgrow in awe. True pioneers! I remember ordering seeds from Emery. I was blown away with what they produced after growing nothing but Mexican bag seed. Those were the days.. exciting times for sure../QUOTE].....
Great days indeed Manic.. I remember looking at all those grows from peeps like Heath Robinson and many more in absolute Awe.... Glad your back around gathering those gens .... d

draco

draco

I also want to say that me and the rest of the farm are also very excited about pheno hunting these F3's. These beans were made in 2012. Last year we did no seed making because I wasnt sure what to look for. I hadn't popped them and hadn't tested them and didn't know what would be the results. How do you find the special plants unless your running them in big enough sample sizes that you can see patterns. So Last year we just grew them all out, every thing I have in our strain list was grown. And grown in very large numbers. Then came harvest time and we started harvesting everything. I got to see patterns with the bud formations, spear colas vs more knobby colas, resin profiles and resin concentration and of course all of us smoking everything along with our trimmers which is also about 30-50 people between all the farms. What we found out shocked us all, me the most, I couldn't believe the quality. Everything was very potent. It was sooo good, I actually just stopped smoking my indoor altogether and was only smoking the yeti and foo. Matter of fact, all of us were smoking the shit out of it. So I dont know exactly what everyone is going to think when they grow out our gear, but Im pretty dam sure that the dank pheno frequency rate is very high. Those phenos may lean more like sativa spears or the may be more knobby, but they are all going to be quite potent. What I don't really know yet is what the frequency rate of the super dank phenos. But I can say for sure that almost every female is going to be very potent. From what I noticed with the outdoors, is the more spear like sativa phenos usually were more resinous than the Knobby type colas, but the knobby type colas were still resinous as fuck and they yielded monstrously. So this whole competition is doing alot of things. Its also as much as an Information gatherer for me to see as big a picture as possible. I know for a fact that their are phenos that will rip you or any seasoned head to the ground, because I watched it happen last year already. I have never said anything before because I didn't want to give anyone any preconcieved notions and didn't want to hype anything and just keep my mouth shut and see what you all think. But now with this competition I want you guys to know, because I want you all to look carefully. I also would like to collect all the data. And one more secret........I know there are plants to be found in these lines that are better than my UD mom. So theres a little more perspective about what is actually happening here. And Im using every resource I can to find them and clone them this time...lol This is the next step in the breeding process, the whole farms are all looking for them, we are all cloning everything, the hunt is seriously on here at the LoompaFarms, and now you guys are in on it. This is a serious undertaking and I just wanted to give you guys my perspective about what is going on here.

here are only two phenos of Yeti f3, and so far... you sir, appear to be correct.

#1 @ 40 days:

IMG 04771 zps5776d675

#5 @40 days:

IMG 04741 zps9272b20c

the fragrance when rubbing the sugar leaf is absurdly wondrous.

thanks for these genes Loompa. i can't wait to see what we come up with!!

OMGgenitics

OMGgenitics

Well I am getting all sorts of inquiries about my Headband cut. So I would like to post it publicly my thoughts so I don't have to keep answering individual requests and inquiries.

I am however seeing tons of different people saying all sorts of things. Like TH seeds is putting out an Underdawg OG. I see other breeders are calling out the same thing. I see seed banks carrying breeder gear that says they are using my HB. I run into everyday mom and pop who say they have it. I see clubs selling clones of it. And the list goes on. I guess TH Seeds is the one that really surprises me. Funny how none of these so called breeders have spoken to me or even tried. So what does that tell me?? It's either straight up fake, or just kind of fake. either way, no one is getting what they think they are getting unless it is coming from me or the farm directly.

My best guess about it all, is that people are either buying flowers in med clubs, finding a seed and calling it Underdawg OG. But we all know the truth right?? If you find a seed in it, its not pure Underdawg. Its a poly cross with something. Ive already stated the Underdawg reversed pollen is virtually sterile, so the hopes of finding seeds in the flowers are slim to none. Unless some other plant was run in the same room and pollinated it. And in that case, its not Underdawg. Its is a poly cross. I can tell you TH Seeds does not have Underdawg OG.....wow, I am surprised, I thought those guys were legit and straight up. I guess not. I see other breeders saying they are "working with the finest breeders in cali" and "working the finest genes available".....all of this is false and if it were me would lead me to seriously doubt anything any of these guys say.

Thats not to say they dont have a portion of the genes. Either through bagseed or buying my seeds and then calling it Underdawg OG. In either case, for me...it's all fraud. But fraud, substitutes, fakes are the american way. Its like buying fake rolex's or fake Tiffany jewelry on E-bay. It boils down to a bunch of hacks jumping on the HB train to cash in. You are seeing a similar thing happen right now in front of your eyes with all the Girl Scout cookies. How many fakes are going around?

It is interesting how no one comes to me directly. Unless I come out and say it, or its posted on the website or posted in public somewhere by ME, then take it worth a grain of salt. If TH Seeds came to me and we worked something out, I would come out publicly and say it. But its not true and it is not true all the way across the board. So the best I could tell all of you is this....what your seeing is either straight up fake, or its parentage is actually bagseed, or its from work Ive done or am doing. In all these cases, the breeders, seedbanks, dealers, clubs.....everyone is misleading you. I even see some breeders calling out Underdawg OG with 20-30 other strains listed they are selling. Now use your common sense guys. Who can breed 20 lines at once??

So all this isnt to say some people don't have some of the genes in some form or another. What is disconcerting is them all misleading you all into what they actually have. Thats the crime here. Feel free to pass what I say onto all interested parties. Feel free to plaster the web with what I say. Everything I do is public. Those of you who have followed me all these years know that I dont hide anything and have always been up front. I disclose everything I know about all the lines I work. How many breeders can do that?? How many breeders actually work their lines??

So unless it comes from my mouth, its internet garbage, trash in, trash out. But I am with alot of you, I've always known that it can be a shady business this internet stuff, I didnt know though how far it has crept into our culture. TH Seeds was the big eye opener for me. But its not just them. I point them out cause it just surprised me the most. With all their talk about having great genes....this is how they get their "great genes" huh? No wonder everything I got from them when I was buying seeds wasn't up to par. No wonder that most seeds everywhere are not up to par.

I hope I have cleared things up about what you are all seeing hapen around the web. It is of course nothing new, but I am getting asked alot about it, and so it's time to be public about it and my opinion. If you have found something good, then great. Afterall it is really all about the medicine and if it works for you then that is fantastic. I would just say, call it what it is. Be truthful. And let me be straight up.....it is to my advantage this is happening. The more that fakes and diluted genes are passed around the web, the more the genes are bastardized, when Phillip Morris goes to these guys and gets my supposedly "real" Underdawg cut, all they are going to have is a watered down version. Which just makes what I have even more valuable.And while Phillip Morris and the likes does all my marketing and advertising for me....I ultimately cashin. So why do I want to let the truth out?? Because the truth is more important than money. I may lose value of my cut in the long run by being truthful here. But like I said, have always said, and will always say, Honesty,Integrity are more important than profits. And I will never sell my soul.
Loompa. That is insanity for anyone to rip off another persons hard work. Sorry to hear the news. I live in so-hum and I have yet to see your true underdog around. I will get 100 of your beans and if possible and grow them out and make sure our members friends and family know we're they come from and who is responsible for the genetics.... Peace tommy c omg

R

rollinfunk

Does Hazeman have your headband/underdawg OG? He says he has your HB/UDOG. thanks

R

rollinfunk

Thanks spider. Good to hear, I bought a pack of hazeman's HB which he says is the following:

"This is not a F2 this is a F1. We took loompa’s Purple Erkle x Headband and hit that with a Headband BX male made by loompa. We wanted to use the Purple Erkle x Headband mom we had, because of the short 45 day finish time and outstanding knock down punch she has. She love the side light with little nutrients. She will finish in 45 days. For all you headband lovers this is a must have strain for your collection."

sounds like some fuego. much thanks and respect to loompa and hazeman. i'm a total noob and I am about to move to a medical state out in west US. Based on the thread, I'm going to keep this one in the fridge until i get good at growing. Will definitely use it for my own chucking experiences as it sounds like a good Sat dom male for me. I've gotten mostly indy doms as that's what i perfer. peace

Sagenitor

Sagenitor

Well I am getting all sorts of inquiries about my Headband cut. So I would like to post it publicly my thoughts so I don't have to keep answering individual requests and inquiries.

I am however seeing tons of different people saying all sorts of things. Like TH seeds is putting out an Underdawg OG. I see other breeders are calling out the same thing. I see seed banks carrying breeder gear that says they are using my HB. I run into everyday mom and pop who say they have it. I see clubs selling clones of it. And the list goes on. I guess TH Seeds is the one that really surprises me. Funny how none of these so called breeders have spoken to me or even tried. So what does that tell me?? It's either straight up fake, or just kind of fake. either way, no one is getting what they think they are getting unless it is coming from me or the farm directly.

My best guess about it all, is that people are either buying flowers in med clubs, finding a seed and calling it Underdawg OG. But we all know the truth right?? If you find a seed in it, its not pure Underdawg. Its a poly cross with something. Ive already stated the Underdawg reversed pollen is virtually sterile, so the hopes of finding seeds in the flowers are slim to none. Unless some other plant was run in the same room and pollinated it. And in that case, its not Underdawg. Its is a poly cross. I can tell you TH Seeds does not have Underdawg OG.....wow, I am surprised, I thought those guys were legit and straight up. I guess not. I see other breeders saying they are "working with the finest breeders in cali" and "working the finest genes available".....all of this is false and if it were me would lead me to seriously doubt anything any of these guys say.

Thats not to say they dont have a portion of the genes. Either through bagseed or buying my seeds and then calling it Underdawg OG. In either case, for me...it's all fraud. But fraud, substitutes, fakes are the american way. Its like buying fake rolex's or fake Tiffany jewelry on E-bay. It boils down to a bunch of hacks jumping on the HB train to cash in. You are seeing a similar thing happen right now in front of your eyes with all the Girl Scout cookies. How many fakes are going around?

It is interesting how no one comes to me directly. Unless I come out and say it, or its posted on the website or posted in public somewhere by ME, then take it worth a grain of salt. If TH Seeds came to me and we worked something out, I would come out publicly and say it. But its not true and it is not true all the way across the board. So the best I could tell all of you is this....what your seeing is either straight up fake, or its parentage is actually bagseed, or its from work Ive done or am doing. In all these cases, the breeders, seedbanks, dealers, clubs.....everyone is misleading you. I even see some breeders calling out Underdawg OG with 20-30 other strains listed they are selling. Now use your common sense guys. Who can breed 20 lines at once??

So all this isnt to say some people don't have some of the genes in some form or another. What is disconcerting is them all misleading you all into what they actually have. Thats the crime here. Feel free to pass what I say onto all interested parties. Feel free to plaster the web with what I say. Everything I do is public. Those of you who have followed me all these years know that I dont hide anything and have always been up front. I disclose everything I know about all the lines I work. How many breeders can do that?? How many breeders actually work their lines??

So unless it comes from my mouth, its internet garbage, trash in, trash out. But I am with alot of you, I've always known that it can be a shady business this internet stuff, I didnt know though how far it has crept into our culture. TH Seeds was the big eye opener for me. But its not just them. I point them out cause it just surprised me the most. With all their talk about having great genes....this is how they get their "great genes" huh? No wonder everything I got from them when I was buying seeds wasn't up to par. No wonder that most seeds everywhere are not up to par.

I hope I have cleared things up about what you are all seeing hapen around the web. It is of course nothing new, but I am getting asked alot about it, and so it's time to be public about it and my opinion. If you have found something good, then great. Afterall it is really all about the medicine and if it works for you then that is fantastic. I would just say, call it what it is. Be truthful. And let me be straight up.....it is to my advantage this is happening. The more that fakes and diluted genes are passed around the web, the more the genes are bastardized, when Phillip Morris goes to these guys and gets my supposedly "real" Underdawg cut, all they are going to have is a watered down version. Which just makes what I have even more valuable.And while Phillip Morris and the likes does all my marketing and advertising for me....I ultimately cashin. So why do I want to let the truth out?? Because the truth is more important than money. I may lose value of my cut in the long run by being truthful here. But like I said, have always said, and will always say, Honesty,Integrity are more important than profits. And I will never sell my soul.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Not to bash anyone I had hermis in my yeti and foo dawg no light leaks I run seed all the time and rarely have hermis that og kush genes is just really hermi prone....Excellent smoke just super hermi prone.................2 out of 30 yeti hermied at about 4 weeks in bloom and 5 out of 20 foodawgs got nannas between 4th and 6th week.

Interesting...Whats your style of grow?? Indoor? Outdoor? Medium etc?? Curious.to know your finds..
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I grew most these indoor hydro in supped up subsoil in a highly oxygen enriched nft system. I also grew a few in 5 gallon buckets outside using a different subsoil mix with more organics compost and manures n castings in such and transplanted to in ground some STILL got nannas...........trust me it wasn't anything I did that's why I'm saying so...........I know several other folks who had hermis in the yeti and foodawg and were afraid to say so.....Not me or my techs those seeds are bomb but no ones perfect and they definitely carry the hermi gene so watch them.......The BIG robust phenos are the ones that like to hermi in both of the strains......I crossed yeti to foodawg and so far I ran a couple dozen those seeds n no hermi yet maybe I got the bad gene out........

Righteous! Thanks for the info, got foo, yeti f3 and.bx2 going. So loving the knowledge.. Any pics of your finds?
Respect

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I grew most these indoor hydro in supped up subsoil in a highly oxygen enriched nft system. I also grew a few in 5 gallon buckets outside using a different subsoil mix with more organics compost and manures n castings in such and transplanted to in ground some STILL got nannas...........trust me it wasn't anything I did that's why I'm saying so...........I know several other folks who had hermis in the yeti and foodawg and were afraid to say so.....Not me or my techs those seeds are bomb but no ones perfect and they definitely carry the hermi gene so watch them.......The BIG robust phenos are the ones that like to hermi in both of the strains......I crossed yeti to foodawg and so far I ran a couple dozen those seeds n no hermi yet maybe I got the bad gene out........
The price you pay trying to find a carbon copy of LHB. 2 out of thirty? Ill take those odds. I bet you found a keeper. Did you run seedlings or clones. Even waayne said he had trouble with some of loompas gear. Those two got swiftly culled I bet. Were they the f3 or bx2?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Question loompa - im in CO & frequent alot of clubs - Natural Remedies in Downtown denver has a Loompas HeadBand thats recently been on there shelves - Legit or Not ???

Bay Woodz.... Authentic Loompa Farms meds are only available at this time in California. We are not associated with the club you speak of in any way. It could be flowers made by Greendot from his SIETE YETI He found in a pack. Id love to see a pic of these buds. Thanks and be well all.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Well y'all created a name that is almost world renown at this point, whatd you expect, the name sells itself. Kind of stupid that people have to jock your style, but I digress.
It appears that Hazeman is working with our seed lines. 45 days? hmmm

IMO Natural remedies DOES NOT HAVE LHB Ive been there a few times, and actually tried it. I also have smoked LHB, in Cali Natural Remedies isnt even close to the same level, also it isnt even yeti like IMHO more like a 707 or 818 or a random ChemOG cross.

Top Bottom