Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
DSCN2183
sun grown organic Underdog OG aka LOOMPA s headband

true grit

true grit

It appears that Hazeman is working with our seed lines. 45 days? hmmm

Pretty sure he was working with Mota Militia back in the day when Medic/loompa had some headband gear involved with that crew. Medic was working real cut, not sure who else was but same circle of cats if I'm not mistaken.

I know they had some LHB bx pollen from around 09/10 not sure if it was first back crosses, Medic's male or male off Medic's bx and no one seems to know.

@Oom pah pah that outdoor HB is looking tasty!!! Nice work man

plantevil

plantevil

can anyone tell me some info on the underdog og that gage green uses? i have some grape stomper og beans that are grape stomper crossed with an underdog og male according to the description. not sure how this is possible.

true grit

true grit

can anyone tell me some info on the underdog og that gage green uses? i have some grape stomper og beans that are grape stomper crossed with an underdog og male according to the description. not sure how this is possible.

Once again quite possibly a male from Medic. He and Gage Green were working a seed venture together and it didn't work out. Gage kept all of Medics stuff to work with. Im not a Gage fan due to ethics, ill leave it that.

plantevil

plantevil

Once again quite possibly a male from Medic. He and Gage Green were working a seed venture together and it didn't work out. Gage kept all of Medics stuff to work with. Im not a Gage fan due to ethics, ill leave it that.
thanks bro exactly the type of info i was looking for.

tweedy

tweedy

Yup, as true grit said, to my knowledge it was out of the original drop and it was when it was still called headband bx (headband x ? Male). Which the question mark has been answered but for timelines sake that Joseph OG is from that drop era IIRC.

true grit

true grit

Ya I've been kinda lost on timeline maybe @loompa can help out with that?

Pretty sure I was popping Medics Candy Kush BX (lhb x lhb s1 male) back in 09/10'ish? My homies have different crosses that use a LHB BX male around 2010. Was there LHB bx after Medics? Did it use medic's male or male from those? Or completely separate BX and BX male?

One homie has pollen from Mota crew around that time, and all I know is offspring from that pollen seem to be fire. Just trying to figure out where the males in BX came from.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Ya I've been kinda lost on timeline maybe @loompa can help out with that?

Pretty sure I was popping Medics Candy Kush BX (lhb x lhb s1 male) back in 09/10'ish? My homies have different crosses that use a LHB BX male around 2010. Was there LHB bx after Medics? Did it use medic's male or male from those? Or completely separate BX and BX male?

One homie has pollen from Mota crew around that time, and all I know is offspring from that pollen seem to be fire. Just trying to figure out where the males in BX came from.

Actually we used a completely different unrelated male than what was used in the earlier works you guys are talking about. The offspring from the earlier work was not living up to expectation so it was all trashed and we started over fresh.

Top Bottom