Loran gear

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

I loved the Honu. It packs a wallop, which is right in my wheelhouse. I only got to grow it out a couple of times before the shut down/clean-up. Unfortunately the only thing I have left is some frozen pollen. Can't wait to get this party started & get back to growing .

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Mornin. so the fancys smoked as strong as they smelled. couple folks call asking for more. I have a friend who i's running both plants now. Personally I didn't like the flavor but the people that got some and my friend who has the clones said they loved the flavor. it ended up smelling like a mossy Coney dog smell maybe body odor. The flavor carried the same traits n I hate Coney dogs lol. This is a night time smoke too, It's a real deal sledge hammer!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Oh meant to mention I threw half pack of lbl in paper towels earlier in the week. 2 germed and have been put in small rw cubes. Kinda thought they would all be up by now but I've seen beans take longer so not real worried yet.

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Well , I finally put 30 of the Heathen seeds to soak. I have a totally separate building for males , so we'll be able to keep several on hand & harvest some pollen .

O

OldLuck

Thanks Loran, loving the heathen. Could you tell me about soup, wessie and if you did a bubba yums?

Mota, where can i find info on your valley girl x jyd and your ogers kush x mk ultra?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I got to smoke some pretty good stuff last Saturday when I went to see Loran & Family (I love those people). The one that left a mark of remembrance? Not just the Lemon Taffy, which I also grew out last year. I know the LBL, and of course she's a beauty. But, the Asgard he sent me home with, leaves a mark.

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Hey @Loran any chances we'll see Orange Kush x LBL get made? I'd be all over that! :D :hungry: :pompus:

Loran

Loran

The Orange Kush x Longbottom Leaf cross is called Mortimer Wang. She's been grown for a couple of years now (including myself) and she is well liked. Flavors range from Orange to Lemon to Grapefruit. Her med qualities are substantial as well. Good for pain when taken fully amber.
You'll be seeing it in time for Christmas. LPR, Loran

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

The Orange Kush x Longbottom Leaf cross is called Mortimer Wang. She's been grown for a couple of years now (including myself) and she is well liked. Flavors range from Orange to Lemon to Grapefruit. Her med qualities are substantial as well. Good for pain when taken fully amber.
You'll be seeing it in time for Christmas. LPR, Loran

Oh nice I didn't know ya already made it. Ho Ho Ho I'll be watching out for it ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom