Loran gear

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn them girls look awesome ohthatguy8!!! Greatjob! I'm poppin my Rebel Og's asap! Lol!
Yea the real TK sounds good but gettin cuts don't pan out sometimes. Hope I'm able to get her and the Skywalker cut.
Q

Medicated Klow

Medicated Klow

I thank yose is smallin them dar funk plants Bro! How the hell are you Brother? Hope all is good. LPR, Loran
Just wanted to pop in and say howdee. Been a while! As you can imagine KA and I are gettin busy. Gettin all giddy for weeden this year. All is good my friend! Nice lookin stuff in this thread. B-) Klow..

Loran

Loran

Wondering if anyone has grown out these Canis Azul formely known as Diablo Azul/Blue Devil. Sounds incredible and I am wondering what to expect as far as flower times etc... I am assuming the Blueberry was the old DJ short Bluberry f2 I have heard @Loran talk about maybe he will chime in :bag:
In this case the female was an f1 British Columbia Seed Company Blueberry mom. She was HUGE! Frkn' cola was spot on 4oz. Enjoyed by many this winter. I have a tray of the Canis Azul going outside. Temps down to 30 thusfar and no signs of fading. These will be full on indica and I would imagine the flower time would be between 8 and 9 weeks. Longer is better when referring to indicas that will be used for pain. Enjoy muchly. LPR, Loran

Loran

Loran

Got some blue lemons from @Motarebel & @MrG ....

Thanks kindly guys looking forward to seeing what these may hold...

Thanks kindly..respect
2dog
Grew this out for myself and am enjoying it still. Some Grapefruit phenos in there. Hopefully yours will pack a great punch as well as flavor. The cross is Blue Mountain Berry x Jacks Cleaner2. Plan on releasing this as a regular starting this fall. Enjoy. LPR, Loran

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140330 085151
Large coffee large bud

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I Skipped it this morning n wasn't the same. The coffee not buds of course. I think they replaced their folgers crystals with little bits of crack cuz I'm hooked
There has got to be something in that coffee that makes it so good. Mcdeez coffee is awesome! Nice bud too.;)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

They both purpled as they ripened. I need to say that my wife HATES this weed. She hasn't even smoke in months but the smell is to strong like get ya caught strong. She was actually called into the bosses office at work and tested. She's still mad at me. I haven't smoked any yet but will today. The one i posted more pics of actually was kind of airy looked like nice dense buds but looks were deceiving. They're absurdly sticky tho n I can't wait to try it

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

They both purpled as they ripened. I need to say that my wife HATES this weed. She hasn't even smoke in months but the smell is to strong like get ya caught strong. She was actually called into the bosses office at work and tested. She's still mad at me. I haven't smoked any yet but will today. The one i posted more pics of actually was kind of airy looked like nice dense buds but looks were deceiving. They're absurdly sticky tho n I can't wait to try it
Lol, same situation with my wife! Idk why but my wife decided to take a couple nuggets of my Sinister Og, which is a SUPER LOUD, DANK pheno of JustBlazin's High Octane x Alienfire.
Well she just threw a couple nuggz in a baggie a split to work. Dummy, lol. She rides up the elevator into her office of cubicles, walkin in withsome new kid at her work. Within 5min it was going around that the new kid reeks of weed and the boss was about to fire him. Well, my wife is one real, true, ride or die chick. She went in the bosses office and told on herself, but presented . She had already went and put it in our trunk of the car. But she saved that kids ass. She's like, the best worker there so the boss swept it under the rug.
I love when you find THAT pheno you just can't contain!
So u just gave me more reason to pop my Motarebel gear soon as I can. Rebel Og!!
Thankyou to Loran for doin your thang too brotha. LBL sounds like a very worthy dank foundation for these crosses! Greatjob to the whole Mota Crew. Mad luv and props.
Quest

ps
Hey MrG, how ya doing my friend. Hit me up sometime!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I really can't wait until its legal... just to be able to look at those people and smile; the kind of smile you lay on someone you just greased (meaning farted on ) at the movie theater for being a dick during the movie...... a passive legal punch in the face.. booyah
Lmfao!!! Good shit man!
Quest

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

I'll be soaking some Heathen ( Choco D x Honu) & Krap ( Choco D x JC2) seeds this week. Heathen should be a collision of powerhouses. Both are wicked potent in their own right. I really hope to find a couple of killer Heathen males to cross with the Knucklehead cut of Choco D & the Skitty cut of Choco D.

Top Bottom