Loran gear

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

My fancy s smell like angelos Coney dogs with onions. Not sure what to think of that. They are Crystal bombs n greasy almost wet feeling

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140301 082648 1
20140301 082805
20140301 083021
A friend asked for a better shot of a hash doobie. Pics are my weak point I use an old phone that gets dropped constantly. I went to crazy with the rso and keif this time cuz I knew id be sharing a pic and some hot errl dripped on my hand. I'll remember not to go HAM next time

symbiote420

symbiote420

You went hard this morning bro, that's some high power puffin' for an early morning session lol, I've been buying oil and packs of cones to roll up my own tarantulas with lately ....got a couple of my peeps gone off of em!

B

boo

lemme know if you ever need help killing one of those things:cigar:...I added one of those joints to my bucket list:wtf:...I'm pretty sure I'll be around long enough to scratch that one off the list...

C

CobbCreekBob

Hey Loran, how did your Fancy turn out, if you don't mind me asking? Didn't you have some hangin or curin or something, curious of your smoke report, thanks!

Loran

Loran

I'll just have to say it's quite nice. Good flavor mix between the Chemdog D and HONU parents. Even an obsessive old stoner like me can feel it behind the eyes and spreading after only 1 hit. (doing this live) The flavor stays on the pallet and is quite pleasing.
Good meds I must say. I'll be making a bunch of these come the fall. Those of you that have been gifted these should consider popping them or passing them along. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

B

boo

. Those of you that have been gifted these should consider popping them or passing them along. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

isn't that what gifting is for...growers in the know always help each other and pay it forward...just like what was done for me when I had my fire...I've sent out lots of love in gratitude and will continue to do so...

Loran

Loran

In a continuing effort to find breeding stock, I've popped a few beans:
Space Oddity...Starwalker x Apollo 13 f2
Grimm Cinderella 99 f2
Grimm Cinderella 99 x Columbian Red
Pacific Aire...Airborne G13bx x Pacifica
Rhymes w/ Orange...Orange Kush x Pacifica
Muffy McMufferson...SFV OG Kush x Mandarin Fog (Orange Kush x Haze) May be released in the late fall.
Asgard...Thor x POW
Bubba Kush x Haze
Ring of Fire...White Fire x Pacifica
Longbottom Leaf ...SFV OG Kush x Jacks Cleaner2 (Papa needs meds)
Beatrice...Tahoe OG Kush x JC2 ^^^same male
Mahalo...Kona x HONU
Pacific Coast Highway...Haze x Pacifica Also may be released this year
And a few others which may or may not be worthy. LPR, Loran

Motarebel

Motarebel

In a continuing effort to find breeding stock, I've popped a few beans:
Space Oddity...Starwalker x Apollo 13 f2
Grimm Cinderella 99 f2
Grimm Cinderella 99 x Columbian Red
Pacific Aire...Airborne G13bx x Pacifica
Rhymes w/ Orange...Orange Kush x Pacifica
Muffy McMufferson...SFV OG Kush x Mandarin Fog (Orange Kush x Haze) May be released in the late fall.
Asgard...Thor x POW
Bubba Kush x Haze
Ring of Fire...White Fire x Pacifica
Longbottom Leaf ...SFV OG Kush x Jacks Cleaner2 (Papa needs meds)
Beatrice...Tahoe OG Kush x JC2 ^^^same male
Mahalo...Kona x HONU
Pacific Coast Highway...Haze x Pacifica Also may be released this year
And a few others which may or may not be worthy. LPR, Loran

Can you smell what the chef has cookin?:wideyed:

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Public warning to @Loran I'm going to stalk u till I get the longbottom leaf. And probably the beatrice and bubba kush x haze. Lol.

On a serious note good luck on the search for breeders.

MY fancy plants are getting fed this week for the last time. Both are super sticky and stinky cant wait to try them.

C

CobbCreekBob

Loran, do you like fancy or lightning better? and if you don't mind, could you give a descriptor of an older strain of yours, Love, pretty please? The C99 x CR and Ring of Fire get my attention from your list. I sure wish you needed a water boy, lol!

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
CobbCreekBob- Ohso's chemDbx3 is really my chem4bx3. Ohso scammed me years ago for those beans. He probably made F2's out of the beans i gave him changed the name from Chemdog #4 to D. Ohsogreen is bad news and i would stay away from anything he has to offer.

Loran- Hey man it's Sha. Sounds like you got some new gems going on… I got all pumped about the haze crosses but C said your haze male ended up being sterile. Thats a bummer man. Are you going to look for another haze male this year? What did you think of my chem4Bx3?

elkhunter

elkhunter

Loran, hey buddy how are things...could you say what blueberry went into your Blue Mountain Berry on the BCSC side, also what is the makeup of Mother of Thor, oh and do you use the Katsu bubba or the pre 98 in your crosses...sorry for so many ??? at once.. thanks a bunch...elk..

Loran

Loran

Loran, do you like fancy or lightning better? and if you don't mind, could you give a descriptor of an older strain of yours, Love, pretty please? The C99 x CR and Ring of Fire get my attention from your list. I sure wish you needed a water boy, lol!
I prefer the Lightnin' for sheer potency but I believe the Fancy to be a better med. Time will tell. LPR, Loran

Loran

Loran

Loran, hey buddy how are things...could you say what blueberry went into your Blue Mountain Berry on the BCSC side, also what is the makeup of Mother of Thor, oh and do you use the Katsu bubba or the pre 98 in your crosses...sorry for so many ??? at once.. thanks a bunch...elk..
The mom of Blue Mountain Berry is a DJ Short Blueberry f2. Old stock, before he lost his breeders. The male is a British Columbia Seed Company Blueberry stud. LPR, Loran

Loran

Loran

CobbCreekBob- Ohso's chemDbx3 is really my chem4bx3. Ohso scammed me years ago for those beans. He probably made F2's out of the beans i gave him changed the name from Chemdog #4 to D. Ohsogreen is bad news and i would stay away from anything he has to offer.

Loran- Hey man it's Sha. Sounds like you got some new gems going on… I got all pumped about the haze crosses but C said your haze male ended up being sterile. Thats a bummer man. Are you going to look for another haze male this year? What did you think of my chem4Bx3?
The male wasn't sterile, the pollen collector picked the flowers before they even opened. "So as not to loose any." Hence the flowers probably weren't ripe. A few haze crosses I made myself from the the same male came out fine. The "Shadawg" male is fab. I got a dozen bx3's popping as we speak for C, myself and other needy members of the local community. Hope to see you soon Brother. LPR, Loran

elkhunter

elkhunter

does anyone know what the makeup of Mother of Thor is ? and if Loran uses Katsu bubba or pre 98 ? thanks..elk..

Top Bottom