lowlife autos,psychosis,and psycoberry coco grow

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

Ah...the psycho that my mate has stayed short...which makes me think it's not proper psycho...

look at #113 (permalink) on this page .

pic 1 is day 1 12/12
pic 2 is day 28 12/12
they still streched for 2 more weeks

F

FastForward

I'd start to bend them, or train them downwards/outwards - or maybe try something crazy like adding in a couple of horizontal bars to tie the heads down to?

U

ukcheesehead

im thinking of getting rid of 1 of each strain then lsting them to hell b4 flowering . should still pull 12oz plus from 4 i would say . but will repot to 11lt if i do it . going to be my last lst this year going to do a SOG next . 12 plants 6 per tray

U

ukcheesehead

started to flush the autos yesterday will give them 1 week with canna flush then a week on plain ph water .... cant wait no longer or my psychosis grow will go pete tong 4sure.

1st pic the WR
2nd pic ak47xhindu kush

Wr cola
Ak47hindu
U

ukcheesehead

ak47 x hindu kush update

day 3 of flush

going to chop her week on friday cant beleve how much she has filled out the last cpl of days ...

DSC 0005
DSC 0004
DSC 0006
U

ukcheesehead

group shot .

white russain ak47xhindu kush and ak47

big shame i cant give them more time but cant let the psychosis grow go tits up. ive a feeling the ak/hindu will be ready next weekend

DSC 0017
O

organic herbalist

there a nice size m8. looks like they will yield well of a auto.

U

ukcheesehead

there a nice size m8. looks like they will yield well of a auto.

thanks ,,, wish i cud give them more time tho .. but the psychosis is toooo big if i veg them much longer .. mite have to get rid of 2 of the clones n lst the other 4 .

O

organic herbalist

are they still on 20 hours light then?
perhaps cut down the light to 12/12 and give the autos an extra week that way

U

ukcheesehead

are they still on 20 hours light then?
perhaps cut down the light to 12/12 and give the autos an extra week that way

there on 18/6 and yep ive been flushing for 4 days now going 12/12 sataday .. want to give them a good 10 day flush .. the ak47/hundu will be ready next weekend but the ak47 is slow still no brown pistals. the wr has about 45% so far

U

ukcheesehead

updates on the ak47/hindu kush

shes been flushing for 5 days now . smelling great seems to be more thc each day i look .. all meen well i will be chopping her next weekend ..

DSC 0003
DSC 0005
DSC 0006
U

ukcheesehead

just chopped the white russain ... will do some pics when dry

G

GDS StonerBoy

Excellent Cant wait for the pics and yield! These autos are starting to gain my interest for sure now. Looking forward to there critiquing

U

ukcheesehead

Excellent Cant wait for the pics and yield! These autos are starting to gain my interest for sure now. Looking forward to there critiquing

i chopped the wr early a good 2 weeks pistals were say 40/60 . got a real funky smell too it . ... she whats it like in a week

U

ukcheesehead

heres the white russain after a rushed trim will retrim when dry ...... got it hanging in my old little grow cubboard .

DSC 0007
DSC 0009
U

ukcheesehead

just trimmed the white russain and put in jars . still not 100% dry but should be ok in a day or 2 .

so far on the digitals its 46g after a cpl of days i would say final yeild will be 1oz 10g ish

Wr dry 005
Wr dry 007
G

Gorrillagrower

Very nice uk. Makes me all the more excited to see what my straight Lowryder 2 are gonna turn out like. And more so what awsome new autos I may come up with after crossing it to some of my females.

Top Bottom