Luv weed hate growing weed

• Thread starter Mbresch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

How do u know which ones have or are going to be lard?
LARF is all the little flowers that never really fully developed because they didn't get enough light energy due to their position in the canopy. Some people don't care and leave it on but I feel leaving it robs your tops of the energy they use to grow and develop. The little sprouts you see on your branches that are under the canopy are the ones you want to remove along with any branches and leaves that may have developed but are below the canopy and thus cut off from the light.

Sunasun

Sunasun

LARF is all the little flowers that never really fully developed because they didn't get enough light energy due to their position in the canopy. Some people don't care and leave it on but I feel leaving it robs your tops of the energy they use to grow and develop. The little sprouts you see on your branches that are under the canopy are the ones you want to remove along with any branches and leaves that may have developed but are below the canopy and thus cut off from the light.
But he asked about lard.
Mmmm cannabis infused lard.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

But he asked about lard.
Mmmm cannabis infused lard.
I'll pass on cannabis infused lard.

I do have a quart jar of home made infused coconut oil and it works very well in a number of recipes. Ever try cannabis infused honey? It's wonderful stuff ....

Anyway, back on topic ... there's a lot of people who will keep the larf and use it to make their infused oil/butter or whatever. However, I prefer to trim it off for the very same reason that @RootsRuler mentioned ... We'd rather the plant utilize its energy on developing the tops that are growing in the canopy.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I'll pass on cannabis infused lard.

I do have a quart jar of home made infused coconut oil and it works very well in a number of recipes. Ever try cannabis infused honey? It's wonderful stuff ....

Anyway, back on topic ... there's a lot of people who will keep the larf and use it to make their infused oil/butter or whatever. However, I prefer to trim it off for the very same reason that @RootsRuler mentioned ... We'd rather the plant utilize its energy on developing the tops that are growing in the canopy.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Still moving forward here.

I have some roots that have went off the main stem, maybe about 1/2 inch above the dirt does that matter?
i just toss a little extra soil on top when i notice it. usually after watering if there's any right below the dirt surface they'll pop out

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah get rid of bad leaves and stuff. Deolliation.

Also how long once u start the flowering stage till u see buds???
Usually about 10 -14 days. There can be a bit of a variance due to strain differences and plant maturity

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Usually about 10 -14 days. There can be a bit of a variance due to strain differences and plant maturity
My current grow flipped in 12 days.....

04012023 flowers closeup

M

Mbresch

Plants are doing well. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Do u guys re-use the soil after your harvest is complete?

sirstickyIcky

sirstickyIcky

Just a quick note.
"your ventilation system", fan and ducting seem to be bunched up? you lose about 45% efficiency of that fan every time there's a significant bend in the ducting.
* if you don't need the fan heat to keep your room warm? then why mount fan and filter inside the tent? I would pull air from outside tent and that small fan should be inside tent for circulation. You need only leave a port open to pull air through your tent that way.

*It's HARDER to start seedlings using a tent to control humidity but not impossible, you would need to add a humidifier and heat mat to add moisture and warmth at root level. Then dial in the amount of fan\ air flow needed to keep room temp correct. Dial in humidifier afterwards to get the increase in humidity 80%+ needed for seedlings and germination.

A slightly simpler way is to use a domed tray , low watt light and heat mat
Seedlings when grown indoors need to be started in a tray and dome with a heat mat to control medium temperature.
It's also a good idea to cover the propagation tray with a humidity dome and place the tray under low watt full-spectrum lights. The dome will keep the relative humidity in the propagation tray at about 98%—ideal for germinating seeds—and the full-spectrum lights will help keep the seedlings from "stretching" once they germinate.
Keep seedlings inside dome trays and on heated mat until they outgrow the tray. then they are ready or transplant to a container and medium of your choice

Download 3
Images
Istockphoto 1201518775 612x612
61o519WG8kL AC UL320
Last edited:
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

My new method for cloning is:

Cut 'em
Dip 'em in rooting power
Stick 'em in soil
Wait for leaf growth

So far I've had 100% success this way.

M

Mbresch

It’s been 3 weeks since starting the flowering stage and still no flower. What do I do?

12BD62EB 3124 4AD3 8786 E778EFDE0191
23B9BBE2 5AE3 4107 966C 07F1CFDBC252
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Have you been able to keep the plants in total darkness for the 12/12 or have you had light leaks? If you have light leaks it may prolong the flowering stage.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

It’s been 3 weeks since starting the flowering stage and still no flower. What do I do?
They look to be very close to showing buds.

My strawberry cough took almoat 4 weeks to show buds. Every strain is different and if the plants werent mature enough is another factor too.

They look healthy just stay patient is all you can do.

Also check for any light leaks like rootsruler said.

Top Bottom