M.o.b V1.1 (coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Well its been known for AWHILE That High rise NEVER Had The Legit Cut of Mob As they Claim they Did , They Had Jerry Berry from what I've Been told by People In The Circle of Where MOB REALLY CAME FROM !!!!
I Would Rather Believe Them Over High rise As Well Seeing How I've Grown High rises "MOB"
& It Was NOTHING Like MOB Lmfao
It was a Reversed JB Nothing More , But I Will Give Them Credit as They did a Good Job with It & it presented more Purples in the offspring

& As Far As Moms giving Out Potency This is NOT ALWAYS THE CASE
Take MOB for Instance
She got Her Potency From The Jerry Cause we All know it Ain't Coming from The DJ Short BB !
They Would Know Too So I'd Take Their word for it !!!

That Being Said I g2g Smoke some distillate & Prep some Packaging !

Oh & on a side note
We Had MobFire & MOB before them
The Least They Could do Was Change The Name Instead of Trying to Capitalize off it when it Contains No MOB in it

Just my 2 pennies
Figured I'd offer some Clarification on it Tho !
Maybe @greencraft can chime in , as they will also tell you from experience that All other banks sofar that have offered up MOB have given out Close Imitations That Hold ZERO MOB Genetics
& Don't Even Compare to The Real Thing
People Get Fooled & swindled All The Time Cause They are so similar

I've ran High rises MOB and its Nothing Like The Real Deal
Can't wait to Run Th Seeds JB Lmfao should be interesting eh @greencraft ? What u think bro?
I'm a Man of my word so I will do a side by side even tho I think it was @Mr Bee that said don't waste my Time with The TH Seeds version right ?

Point is Their MOB is about as MOB as a Fortune Cookie Bagseed Claiming to be forum or ogkb cookies
But to each his own , JB is Still good Meds , Where u think MOB got her taste from?
Cheerz
we'll to be fair i haven't tried the TH seeds strain you mentioned but iv ran a good few seeds-theyr supposedly best strains like the hog mister bubble,sage n sour,underdawg and a couple more i cant recall atm but the best phenoes were mediocre in my opinion.well no terps at least and i like my weed to be strong and super tastey and th seeds gear wasnt

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
goddamn you just mentioned my 3 fav old school strains!!!c99 is my 3rd fave,AK my 2nd and sensi star my#1.paradise sensi star though not black label or delta9.ss is probably the strain I know best out all the gear iv ran.the super dank hashy lemony metallic taste and knock out high just made me wanna keep running it.i got some sensi star from pantagruelion seeds but most phenoes wernt the sensi star i knew.they were pretty big wen paradise SS is short stocky with a tiny main cola bud loads of weight on the branches.nugs are kinda leafy but all bud leaves are totally covered in resin.

Hell yeah you gotta love the classics. Those are just the most stable strains I’ve run. I had a cherry pheno AK47 that was fantastic and I ran sensi star for years. The biggest problem I had with SS was odor control. That strain stunk to high heaven. The skunk in it really shined through. The c99 was great as well but gave me anxiety attacks. Stable as hell but damn if I didn’t want to rip up my grow everytime I smoked it. Still a great strain I just couldn’t handle its effects. I grew it for about a year. The AK and SS I grew for many years and dedicated a large part of my SOG to them. Still love them to this day.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
we'll to be fair i haven't tried the TH seeds strain you mentioned but iv ran a good few seeds-theyr supposedly best strains like the hog mister bubble,sage n sour,underdawg and a couple more i cant recall atm but the best phenoes were mediocre in my opinion.well no terps at least and i like my weed to be strong and super tastey and th seeds gear wasnt

I’ve heard that quite a bit with TH Seeds strains. I was going to grab their bubblegum until I read the reviews. Ended up grabbing nirvanas bubblicious instead.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hell yeah you gotta love the classics. Those are just the most stable strains I’ve run. I had a cherry pheno AK47 that was fantastic and I ran sensi star for years. The biggest problem I had with SS was odor control. That strain stunk to high heaven. The skunk in it really shined through. The c99 was great as well but gave me anxiety attacks. Stable as hell but damn if I didn’t want to rip up my grow everytime I smoked it. Still a great strain I just couldn’t handle its effects. I grew it for about a year. The AK and SS I grew for many years and dedicated a large part of my SOG to them. Still love them to this day.
yeah sensi star stinks to fuck.big time.i gave my fav as cut to my bro and he had a friend who lived with his mum but his mum let him smoke weed in the house without ever a complaint......until he took a bit o sensi star home for a smoke.he had half a doob-he still smoked tobacco joinnts so there wasn't loads in it but his mum told him to get it to fuck out her house coz it just stank too much.it never bothered me though.i loved it.i wish i still had that cut.
about bubble gum i ran both Nirvana and serious bubble gum.serious bg was a fuckin belter of a strain.i would still put that in my garden.
you ever try female seeds.nl back in the day?theyr grapefruit was nice.
mainmedz sorry we hijacked your thread for a wee min.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

@Mr Bee its all good
Good to have all of yàll along
And since you like Terps and potent meds you might like Mob

Cheerz

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Curious whats going in the vials? They seem too big for putting seeds in unless its a lot of seeds.
I'm casing the seeds in a clear case and then putting the clear cases inside the vials !
Once you see them finished you'll see what I mean so I'll post a pic and tag you

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah sensi star stinks to fuck.big time.i gave my fav as cut to my bro and he had a friend who lived with his mum but his mum let him smoke weed in the house without ever a complaint......until he took a bit o sensi star home for a smoke.he had half a doob-he still smoked tobacco joinnts so there wasn't loads in it but his mum told him to get it to fuck out her house coz it just stank too much.it never bothered me though.i loved it.i wish i still had that cut.
about bubble gum i ran both Nirvana and serious bubble gum.serious bg was a fuckin belter of a strain.i would still put that in my garden.
you ever try female seeds.nl back in the day?theyr grapefruit was nice.
mainmedz sorry we hijacked your thread for a wee min.

I have not tried femaleseeds.nl at all. I do remember hearing about them though. The c99s I had smelled of grapefruit but I’ve never had any other strain that smelled like that.

I picked up the nirvanas cuz they were cheap. It was an add on to my AK47 from serious seeds order. I was going to buy their version but then found some reviews that said the nirvana version was better. I used to get bubblegum back in the early 2000s and it was so yummy. So I figured I’d give it a try. Now I gotta get the serious seeds version, haha. Ahh well.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I WILL NOT BE ONLINE FOR AWHILE
NEED TO DO SOME SOUL SEARCHING AND THINKING

THIS MAC MILLER THING REALY GOT ME FUCKED UP & IT HURTS ME TO SEE THINGS END THIS WAY AND ITS VERY PERSONAL TO ME
R.I.P. MAC MILLER

ANOTHER GOOD KID GONE WAY TOO FUCKING SOON

WOW

the rrock

the rrock

I WILL NOT BE ONLINE FOR AWHILE
NEED TO DO SOME SOUL SEARCHING AND THINKING

THIS MAC MILLER THING REALY GOT ME FUCKED UP & IT HURTS ME TO SEE THINGS END THIS WAY AND ITS VERY PERSONAL TO ME
R.I.P. MAC MILLER

ANOTHER GOOD KID GONE WAY TOO FUCKING SOON

WOW
did you know him,Ive never heard of him till my kids mentioned this

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180909 170801

***WILL HAVE ALL OF THESE SOON
TALKED WITH THE LOCAL RETAILER AND WERE DOING SOME TRADING CUT FOR CUT

YEEHAW !!!!

Can You Say ?

Holy Yumminess !
& Holy Fucking Stinky Frosty Kickass Breeding Plants ???

Can't Wait For That !
Wedding cake x Mob
Wedding cake x Sundae Driver
Mob x Sundae Driver

& sooooooooo many Others !!!
The Possibilities are endless my friends !!!!!
What you think of that list @jumpincactus , @william76 , @Mr Bee , @JWM2 , @WhtChocolate , @NHWhites , @greencraft , @the rrock , @gwheels , @Samwell , @Scotbot , @Buzzer777 , @heisenbubble , @Papa Indica , @Madbud , @nikson @SoLowDolo ????

Also Waiting On
OGKB
Alien Rift Males n females
Obiwan og males n females
Ewe-2
Ninja fruit
Dark helmet

& Can any of y'all tell me about any of these strains ? Out of all of them I've only ran Chemdog D#4 , do-si-dos, night terror og , & strawberry banana & all were VERY Dank !
Any info would be appreciated y'all

Cheerz Yall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom