mamba x dud

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

that would def be a loss...stay up ET hopefully, at worst, it would be just the two, if that's whats happenin. Hopefully you're just bein noided and that is just new pistil formation.
I had a bad time with CC gear as well, but the herm situation wasn't that bad...just the junk ghani phenos and the autoflowering..lol. lots of naners but no beans.

Keep us posted...hoping for the best!

E

E.T.

after a serious inspection, i've decided to remove #1 and #2. pollen sacs at almost every internode...too many for me to deal with. #3 looks perfect. not a nanner to be found. #4 has just a few. so far, #3 looks to be the keeper. beautiful natural branching, vigorous growth and NO nanners.

C

CAPO

sorry to hear that ET....I'm super-stoked you have one that seems good so far, but 1 out of 4 isn't really good odds at all...only for some serious pheno hunting would I be up to pop these..especially when I've got D and OD already.
I'll be glued to find out how the 2 you kept turn out...thanks a million for being the guy to post up the results bro..I commend you...and you deserve a ridonkulous pheno for the keeping!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic, , A Huge Thank you! Logic hooked me up big time! I just got my order! I got Mamba x Dud and So. Cali. MasterKush x Dud and Killer Queen x Dud and Bubba Kush x Dud! Woot! Woot! All green Lantren seeds! Lol .. Sweet! monkey5

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
plants looking good ET. with all dog crosses you got to keep an eye out. its good to pop more seeds then less. that way you can do a pheno selection. I have seen a grow off these start to finish so there is phenos to be found that are soild.

Venom818

Venom818

after a serious inspection, i've decided to remove #1 and #2. pollen sacs at almost every internode...too many for me to deal with. #3 looks perfect. not a nanner to be found. #4 has just a few. so far, #3 looks to be the keeper. beautiful natural branching, vigorous growth and NO nanners.

sorry to hear that bro i grew the dud and that shit had some type of herm every time so i just chucked the bitch

E

E.T.

nice lineup monkey.....watch out for the herms

Logic, , A Huge Thank you! Logic hooked me up big time! I just got my order! I got Mamba x Dud and So. Cali. MasterKush x Dud and Killer Queen x Dud and Bubba Kush x Dud! Woot! Woot! All green Lantren seeds! Lol .. Sweet! monkey5

thank you

looking great e.t.

hey twist, use to looking out for a little herm with the dawgs....but these were nothing but. i mean at every single internode, on every single branch. only popped 4 cause they're fem, but the 2 remaining are doing great. any insight or pointers is always welcome from you, bro. thanks for stopping in...

plants looking good ET. with all dog crosses you got to keep an eye out. its good to pop more seeds then less. that way you can do a pheno selection. I have seen a grow off these start to finish so there is phenos to be found that are soild.

from what i understand, the dud herms bad...

sorry to hear that bro i grew the dud and that shit had some type of herm every time so i just chucked the bitch

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you doing it right E.T. if the plant don't meet the standards no use keeping it around. hopefully one of the ones u got left will be what you want. just wanted to point out there's no shame in a chem cross having issues, just got to find the ones that don't. Good chance one of the ones you got left will be hermie free. with or without added stress im still looking for plants that dont have issues.

E

E.T.

flowering day 14

only 2 remain due to the other's herming bad. only found a few nanner's on these 2 so i kept them around. m x dud3 is my fav atm. she's a beast! looks like their almost done with the stretch and ready to start putting out some buds....both right around 32-36" tall. had to supercrop a few branches on #3 and maybe one or two on #4. on with the pics...

mamba x dud3
M x dud3d141

M x dud3d14

mamba x dud4
M x dud4d14

M x dud4d141

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nicely done E.T.! I'm looking forward to the bud shots... :cool

E

E.T.

meeee tooooo shady! these ladies have been a long time coming.....and have almost taken over the entire room. have some pestilence fem's that will be getting wet here soon....

Nicely done E.T.! I'm looking forward to the bud shots... :cool

E

E.T.

day 21. moving right along. these bitches at least doubled their starting height....#3 is such a beast i can barely move her out for some shots...even then, she's too big to get into a photo. sorry, some of the photos aren't great...

mamba x dud4
M x dud4d21

M x dud4topd21

mamba x dud3
M x dud3d21

M x dud3topd21

can't figure out how to get these photos upright....arghh:mad0223:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
turn your computor screen sideways....looking good brother

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh yeah! Those buds are gonna blow up over the next few weeks... Keep on rocking E.T. :rock

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
E.T., Those are looking good! How are they smelling? They are going to get large soon here! Man, I'm looking forward to mine! Thank you for showing them! Big thank you to Ink & logic for making & getting these out there to the masses, too! monkey5

E

E.T.

that's some funny shit.....thanks kid. shit's about to blow up

turn your computor screen sideways....looking good brother

man, part of me is a little happy the other two had to go.....i'd wouldn't be able to get into that fkn jungle....these ladies ARE HUGE. they don't miss many meals....or any in-between-meal snacks, for that matter....

Oh yeah! Those buds are gonna blow up over the next few weeks... Keep on rocking E.T. :rock

what up monkey. to be honest, i have sooooo much shit going on i haven't noticed....:worried. i plan on spending some quality time with them today, so i'll get back with ya on that...

E.T., Those are looking good! How are they smelling? They are going to get large soon here! Man, I'm looking forward to mine! Thank you for showing them! Big thank you to Ink & logic for making & getting these out there to the masses, too! monkey5

E

E.T.

little eye candy to enjoy.....these ladies are gonna get BIG

mamba x dud3 day 23

M x dud3d23

M x dudad23

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Healthy Plants

Those girls look very happy, hope they get fat for you

mal

E

el boyo

looks nice man... i started 4 seeds and about to put the first cuts in to flower on monday.. they lookin pretty similar to yours with them big ass leaves and dark ass green color...

Latest posts

Top Bottom