• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah I dont do anything in flower
I try not to touch my plants at all in flower

All IMP should be done in veg
always make sure you plants are at there maximum health before flipping to flower
so there should be no bugs or anything else when put into flower
I live by if shit has bugs I usually just toss the plants in the compost pile

Nock on wood
I have never had pests in flower

the spinosad is strictly preventative

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

always make sure you plants are at there maximum health before flipping to flower

Nock on wood

how about springtails? I think i got them and have had them for a couple weeks but i dont se no problems.. Ive read that they hitch a ride in the coco. but that they arnt harmful... i have to read more on it later...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Tempy
don't worry about it
just keep watering them
let the plants work it out
keep everything steady.....the RH/ppm/ph/

just keep everything the same and the plants will work things out

growing is a game a patience
kinda like working out
you arent gonna go to the gym and wake up 30lbs lighter and completely Jacked lookin like "The Rock"
just give it time

if you loose some plants....well it happens
those looks like clones and you never know what they have been through

if your seedlings start doing that well then we can get serious
just let them be and keep the regimen
so agree... This is a game in your in the first quarter... Its a long game... by the end of the 4th, you will be relaxed and right on Target @Tempy ... its really important to get the right start so that your not running up hill the whole way right from the start... When you dont use proper watering practices, the the coco will beat your ass... And here is the kicker brother, like wisher said, it was decisions you made a week to 2 ago that are causing your median and your plant to go thry this period of getting adjusted... You would of really freaked if you would of saw my mother in coco when it got root root because of bad watering practices.... I went thru 3 weeks of rough looking shit... complete lockout and whole plant looked light green, purple stems, etc, you name it... That was a month ago and she is a buet now and will give me a half pound by her self... moral,, water correctly and have patience...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nock on wood

u shouldn't of said that, you jinked now! Spider mites will attack lol...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

if that happens I will just break everything down and burn it in my pit bbq

as for spring tails
I have never had them...I am sure they are in my outdoor soil but so are 1million other creatures so I dont bother
I guess thier springtails and they had to come from the coco... so far we have coexhisted

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So @Wisher619 that graph on the vpd says that i should be at 75% Rh with temps between 77-84.. Wow that seems scary. So what would you tell a person thinking about doing this! So does the vpd chart work for lights on/off? So consistent 75% 24/7 right?! And does this only involve veg or flower too? Wouldn't flower at 75% Rh be insane? I mean everything ive learned says wtf,,, but yet...
And is it a myth that plants really only use c02 in veg and first couple weeks of flower at high percentages?

Wisher619

Wisher619

So @Wisher619 that graph on the vpd says that i should be at 75% Rh with temps between 77-84.. Wow that seems scary. So what would you tell a person thinking about doing this! So does the vpd chart work for lights on/off? So consistent 75% 24/7 right?! And does this only involve veg or flower too? Wouldn't flower at 75% Rh be insane? I mean everything ive learned says wtf,,, but yet...
And is it a myth that plants really only use c02 in veg and first couple weeks of flower at high percentages?
VPD would be all the way through Day and night
both veg and flower
also they use CO2 till they are dead
I dont really believe in CO2 unless you are running a sealed room
if you are running a standard air exchange then CO2 is always being replaced

the last run my flower box stayed about 70% humidity because of outside circumstances and they were pretty explosive
as long as there is plenty of air culation you will be fine

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

VPD would be all the way through Day and night
both veg and flower
also they use CO2 till they are dead
I dont really believe in CO2 unless you are running a sealed room
if you are running a standard air exchange then CO2 is always being replaced

the last run my flower box stayed about 70% humidity because of outside circumstances and they were pretty explosive
as long as there is plenty of air culation you will be fine
I think im gonna raise it up.. I did get a lil water on my floor this morning... It has been raining for 40 days and 40 nights and i would say the ground is saturated so im gonna prob stay lower like 65%... I got awesome air flow in and out and thru out the room!

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

yes....def route the hot air from the dehuey out of the room
and if you dont want to get all VPD I would raise the RH to around 60-65 with temps 78 that is really good right there
is your room sealed?

Hey my de hue does this thing and this is a great idea I'm glad I'm reading. Few temps are warm this is a relief to hear a simple solution to a problem I'm experiencing. Love this place!!!

Is it a really simple task. I have an ideal air unit. Can't wait to get in there and see how I can vent that hot air.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

But dont the hot air dry the air? Thats how the dehuey works eh? If you route that air out it will bypass the carbon scrubbers and allow smell to escape... So we prob need to build a lung room,,, im kinda thinking about that,,, I can keep recirculating the air between the lung room and the grow room and put the dehuey in the lung room where its 20 degrees cooler,,,, I keep the huey in the grow room since it puts out cool moist air only with lights on... Yep sounds like the plan...

Tempy

Tempy

Things I bought today
1 Centinel co2 controller will arrive tomorrow
2 yellow sticky cards
3 sentinel co2 controller
3 co2 tank
4 27 gallon tote
5 pump
6 fittings for the tray and hoses
As suggested by Wisher I'm going to do flood and drain for them
7 Spinasad ( I hope I don't kill myself with it lmao)

Tempy

Tempy

I have been feeding 650 ppm but I'm going to raise it to 800 today with co2 but since I don't have the controller yet I'm not sure how much co2 to add to the room

Tempy

Tempy

Well i be damn! Look pretty good huh... Watering practices.... so tempy,, what you think,, we got a idea of coco around here?
J

@Newbie987 prob a decent thread to tag along in too.. all about that coco...
Just a little lmao jk

Latest posts

Top Bottom