Marijuana Adventure

• Thread starter Tempy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tempy

Tempy

When do you guys think is best time to top them ? So that I can controller there height

Tempy

Tempy

Last night decided to feed the girls full strength (manufacturer suggested values)
The EC came out to 2.9 witch was very surprising because there still in veg . I remembered what Wisher had advised me and so I went with it
I checked this morning and there was no sign of nuts burns on the leafs so I will continue to feed it at 2.9EC unless the girls tell me to back off
I'm still waiting for my sentinel controller to arrive :( I was promised it will be tomorrow

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Last night decided to feed the girls full strength (manufacturer suggested values)
The EC came out to 2.9 witch was very surprising because there still in veg . I remembered what Wisher had advised me and so I went with it
I checked this morning and there was no sign of nuts burns on the leafs so I will continue to feed it at 2.9EC unless the girls tell me to back off
I'm still waiting for my sentinel controller to arrive :( I was promised it will be tomorrow
wow that is crazy high sounding! @Wisher619 :( freaky fast high?) lol... im a newb when it comes to nutes that ive never used and have no business even trying to act like it :)
Wish he only had the maxigrow but he is gettting the bloom in for me.. I just grabbed another bottle of fnb to finish this off with... We start the new shit on the next run.

Wisher619

Wisher619

so I dont know about feeding anything @ 2.9ec unless it is a 8' tomato plant in a greenhouse

I would def scale back and also check your meter calibration
I would run any higher than 1.4 in veg so I would cut that feed in half
I have never heard of AN running that high even at full feed strength
maybe 2.0 but not 3.0......that is scarry high

Wisher619

Wisher619

wow that is crazy high sounding! @Wisher619 :( freaky fast high?) lol... im a newb when it comes to nutes that ive never used and have no business even trying to act like it :)
Wish he only had the maxigrow but he is gettting the bloom in for me.. I just grabbed another bottle of fnb to finish this off with... We start the new shit on the next run.
that FNB is super pricey isnt it
in my shop I think it is like 30.00 for a small bottle

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

solo cup starved for a week or less so yeah.
im feeding them like you said.. i figure next time i will get give her food 1table spoon.

thank you for your advice. yeah next watering/feeding ill be transplanting the 4 solo cups..

im just happy iv not killed them yet to be honest.. i really have no natural ability for this stuff im afraid. but if i can fake it, and grow herb that gets me stoned ill be happy.

chris.
I think we will accomplish getting you some dank to smoke... I have been thinking about you, and your situation... I think we do you a diservice when we try to push to many things at you. Your carrying a heavy load as it is, and it come across in your post sometimes... I think we just need to get you set up with a 2 tent grow that you can move a couple new plants into flower every 2 weeks... we can move plants quicly thru so that we get you a steady supply of good shit QUICKLY! Your light isnt very powerful so we need to adjust. Im gonna recommend in your situation with what you got, that u learn cloning, so we can get you a perpetual going. harvest 4 plants every 2 weeks. clone for 2 weeks, flip, no top, no nothing. just single top colas, stuffed in there... you can leave the light up for the oldest flowering and use blocks, buckets to raise plants that you just put in flower till they stretch, and remove buckets and move over in tent, for new arrivals... each plant 1 ounce, so an ounce a week, non stop. no dumb ass lst, or top, super cropp,, because you have showed that you can get them started off NICE! you could run all from clone or introduce 2 new strains every 2 weeks till you sampled everything in silicon valley! Nothing more to buy, no more room needed, cause plants will stay relatively small. Perfect for your lil setup and lights... And if you added a couple t5 side lighting, you could prob double your yield to 2 ounces every week.

so I dont know about feeding anything @ 2.9ec unless it is a 8' tomato plant in a greenhouse

I would def scale back and also check your meter calibration
I would run any higher than 1.4 in veg so I would cut that feed in half
I have never heard of AN running that high even at full feed strength
maybe 2.0 but not 3.0......that is scarry high
Ya that sounded cray cray!!!

that FNB is super pricey isnt it
in my shop I think it is like 30.00 for a small bottle
Ya it is kinda expensive, but im letting him make a dollar off me cause im softening him up, to buy my autopilot, cause im gonna move up to thier master greenhouse autopilot... it controls everything to precision...
Then Im gonna take all my tents, lights, ballast, hoods, and put them on ebay for sale, and at the hydro store, and take the money from that and see how many cmh i can afford...

And lastly i guess i will upgrade the system to 2"pvc lines, and a pump, with a chiller...

Wisher619

Wisher619

I think we will accomplish getting you some dank to smoke... I have been thinking about you, and your situation... I think we do you a diservice when we try to push to many things at you. Your carrying a heavy load as it is, and it come across in your post sometimes... I think we just need to get you set up with a 2 tent grow that you can move a couple new plants into flower every 2 weeks... we can move plants quicly thru so that we get you a steady supply of good shit QUICKLY! Your light isnt very powerful so we need to adjust. Im gonna recommend in your situation with what you got, that u learn cloning, so we can get you a perpetual going. harvest 4 plants every 2 weeks. clone for 2 weeks, flip, no top, no nothing. just single top colas, stuffed in there... you can leave the light up for the oldest flowering and use blocks, buckets to raise plants that you just put in flower till they stretch, and remove buckets and move over in tent, for new arrivals... each plant 1 ounce, so an ounce a week, non stop. no dumb ass lst, or top, super cropp,, because you have showed that you can get them started off NICE! you could run all from clone or introduce 2 new strains every 2 weeks till you sampled everything in silicon valley! Nothing more to buy, no more room needed, cause plants will stay relatively small. Perfect for your lil setup and lights... And if you added a couple t5 side lighting, you could prob double your yield to 2 ounces every week.

Ya that sounded cray cray!!!

Ya it is kinda expensive, but im letting him make a dollar off me cause im softening him up, to buy my autopilot, cause im gonna move up to thier master greenhouse autopilot... it controls everything to precision...
Then Im gonna take all my tents, lights, ballast, hoods, and put them on ebay for sale, and at the hydro store, and take the money from that and see how many cmh i can afford...

And lastly i guess i will upgrade the system to 2"pvc lines, and a pump, with a chiller...
you dont want to keep some of the stuff for maybe breeding or at least a veg or cloning/veg station?

jipp

jipp

@Wisher619 i will keep a male alive.. just for practice if i get one from the 93 Afghani... or if one of the males kushs look good to you guys.

chris,

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you dont want to keep some of the stuff for maybe breeding or at least a veg or cloning/veg station?
he can breed after he learns to grow... Im just worried about getting him some medicine quick! Like he said, he hopes to live ;onger than the girls he has growing now :)...
lol he can do anything he wants but i think we sometimes dont realize that ppl dont want to buy 1000's worth of equipment, and just want to get high... Once he has got a few thru harvest, he can change up his pattern to what ever he wants,,, but we can get some meds in his pocket pretty quick with this, and he is gonna clone, and mother out in the lil tent, and flower out in the big one, he can take clones from his mom every two weeks, root, send to flower,,,

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

take a coat hanger, put it on a drill, get some buckets, 1 to work in, with ice and water and trim, put individual bags in buckets or all the bags in one bucket and pull thru... Im just a chemist wannabe from the old school and i just like to separate shit,, im kind of silly like that... Sorry i had to give Harley Davidson a shout out on thcfarmer... :) i post a pic of the froth and the end result, when i get done...

WIN 20170404 18 24 26 Pro
WIN 20170404 18 27 26 Pro
WIN 20170404 18 27 38 Pro
WIN 20170404 18 28 19 Pro
WIN 20170404 18 28 57 Pro
Wisher619

Wisher619

he can breed after he learns to grow... Im just worried about getting him some medicine quick! Like he said, he hopes to live ;onger than the girls he has growing now :)...
lol he can do anything he wants but i think we sometimes dont realize that ppl dont want to buy 1000's worth of equipment, and just want to get high... Once he has got a few thru harvest, he can change up his pattern to what ever he wants,,, but we can get some meds in his pocket pretty quick with this, and he is gonna clone, and mother out in the lil tent, and flower out in the big one, he can take clones from his mom every two weeks, root, send to flower,,,
I meant you @EventHorizan

Tempy

Tempy

Yes bro when I saw it at 2.9 little poop came out lmao

Wisher619

Wisher619

im sorry to add to any confusion,
shall we get high and pretend i was high. hah

chris,
oh no its all good
I had read that he was saying that he wanted to sell all his stuff and then use it to get some new lights and I just figured he would be better off just at least keeping some stuff for a seperate room

I am already high.....or....well....I don't really get high anymore....never really experience any kind of head change

Top Bottom