Mars-Hydro 420 giveaway! Everyone have fun!

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
These are going to be harvested on Earth day
They were grown under 2 MarsHydro TS1000's
In a 5 x 5 x 6.5 Tent with much help thank you

Drool! I'll be flowering in a 2x4 tent under 1 ts1000 supplemented with 2 low wattage LEDs. HOPEFULLY I can win the light/tent so that my future girls get all they need!!!!

Cheers!!!!!

El_Greengro

El_Greengro

Hey everybody, El_greengro here, I haven't been growing but just over a year now I'm currently on my 5th grow in a 3x3 tent, I always usually run 2 plants in 5 gallon fabric pots with a coco/perlite blend. I use House and Garden Nutes A and B, and a few xtra supplements for flower. Pictures below are of my current grow of Blue Dream Auto (almost ready) on the left and Pineapple Express Auto on the right (early flower).

I chose to start growing because I was tired of spending so much money on it, I'm a heavy toker and needed to be able to supply myself with plenty of high quality cannabis.

This Mars Hydro setup would be an awesome addition to my grow area. And maybe help me keep a rotation on my grow one tent for veg and one for flower. 😁😈

"Stay frosty my buds"

20200419 101551
20200419 101611
20200419 101541
20200419 101528
20200419 101517
20200419 230547
Eight

Eight

my man!!! my big room aint big enough and the plant shuffle is real getting as much as i can ready to flower at the same time and have seeds/clones ready to replace them etc. i think they call it crop management
I have a one room perpetual grow going now, veg/ clone in the open room/ closet, and flower in a 4x4 tent. But I'm about to flip the script and build a 6x8 for flower, and a 4x6 for veg/clone. And get my spare bedroom back in the process.

R

redshift75

Hmmmmm.. same
Thing happened last competition.. then went back and say ,”hey I wanna win a competition, go vote for my pictures on THCfarmer.” Got it. I understand now. 🤣🤣 I don’t need the gear that bad.

Is that the case. I was getting ready to do a writeup. I assumed it was more like anyone with a qualified entry gets randomly selected from that pool of applicants....? but its a popularity contest?

R

redshift75

#1. how many years have i grown? none really. I always was an assistant/observer. Im more interested in seed cultivation and genetics than anything else related to the culture. So this is my first real crack at it independent.

#2 why did i choose to grow my own: legalizing, quality control, cost. The quality doesnt seem to be there from what one can get and control on their own for my needs.

#3 why do i want to try the mars hydro grow kit? simply put cost, would be nice to increase my abilities without the added cost. lights are expensive and so is electricty where im from. So any way to do things more efficient is a key to my needs. This would help achieve that.

Good luck to everyone.

IMG 20200420 140858 3
IMG 20200420 140907
R

redshift75

They are only here for the free light. And they will mostly be gone after the contest. Happens every time.
im new but was here before the lights and will slowly be around. I kind of had to join because i couldnt lurk for free anymore. they put a wall up on unregistered views. So it forced me to make an account.

im here because i enjoy reading other peoples writeups and knowledge. Great forum to sit and read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom