Mars-Hydro 420 giveaway! Everyone have fun!

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Tomatoes or cannabis, my TS1000 has been functional for my grows. Please give any coupons or likes to "fill in the blank" as my plate is full.
Everyone has the chance to be the winner, good luck!
Every participant will get a coupon, I will PM you guys, thanks for your join😊

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok folks, let's see of I can get a few likes for this indoor monster I now have on my hands. This mother is a Dark Ghost Train bag seed I have been growing for a year now. My wife and I absolutely love the flavor of this strain and that's what put my in the spot I'm in now. She is now in a 4x4 tent but she could easily fill a 6x6. I'm getting up there in age now, and it's real work keeping up with her. Pro mix for medium, Raw NPK nutes, Mars Hydro Sp250/TSL2000 for the lights. I really need a tent for autoflowers, and this would really be a nice start. A grow journal here sounds like a fair deal, I post my pics here anyway lol. Happy Easter fellow Farmers, and be safe. ✌View attachment 960763View attachment 960764View attachment 960765View attachment 960766
Wonderful, stunning gorgeous buds!!!😍 I feel I also smell the delicious smell

Eight

Eight

What it will look like in a few weeks
Screenshot 20200412 193322 Gallery

420charlie

420charlie

Hey, farmers, first we do say thanks for your attention on Mars Hydro giveaway again, appreciate your kind love and support, we are 11 years old now and we'll become bigger and stronger, stick to offer the high cost-effective LEDs and indoor grow tent for growers.

This giveaway is dedicated to celebrating this special day, 4.20. We hope that during this special time around the world, more growers keep safe, stay home grow our own plants, also join our giveaways for more fun! Enjoy here! 🥳🥳🥳Please follow:

🥳Time: April 10-22nd

🥳How:
-Post your pretty grow photos, your own photo,
- #MarsLED#, Write your own growing experience, must contain any one of the following three topics
[1] How many years have you grown your own weed
[2] Why choose start to grow own
[3] Why want to try Mars Hydro grow kit

🤓Notice:
This giveaway is for all THCFARMERS.
Each grower is given 3 chances to post your pictures.
Also, all participants will receive a $10 coupon, which can use on 20-23th (Mars Hydro 420 Special Offer, big discount).

🥇Winner: the post with most likes.
🏆Prize: +2.5'X2.5' indoor grow tent
⌚Winner Pick time: 23rd. April

All have a blessed time.
🌱Peace, and love! 🌱
View attachment 959649

Hi all, Charlie here.
I’m currently in the middle of my first grow. I tried when I was 16 under CFL bulbs but wasn’t very successful!
This time around I went with a Mars Hydro TS1000 and I’m having great results.
I started growing my own because my partner and I just smoke way to much to keep paying for it!
I’d love to win this grow set up because I already know Mars Hydro makes amazing lights and I want another!
C1892933 D954 4797 842D 4C0A97665A91
04383CDF E1D8 4F74 8280 1CAC0DDDFCC9
28D5E758 FC5D 4BA1 BF68 AEA6A9568474
54C8D7BA E920 4855 A3A9 F70B32884F93

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
my entry into the ye ole @MarsHydroLED contest ! this is my main room being used to veg. BOL everyone and if i should win the tent i will ask they sent it to a member that needs it as i'm full on tents atm. thanks to everyone who votes for me i'm get ya that dollar dollar bill asap
OG

Mars1
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
my entry into the ye ole @MarsHydroLED contest ! this is my main room being used to veg. BOL everyone and if i should win the tent i will ask they sent it to a member that needs it as i'm full on tents atm. thanks to everyone who votes for me i'm get ya that dollar dollar bill asap
OG
Thanks @ozarkgrey , I love green so much. What're the strains?

tango.hotel.charlie

tango.hotel.charlie

High, Mars Hydro! I've been growing outdoors over 15 years, but just recently begun indoor farming. I'm a Vet with PTSD and chronic pain, and medical cannabis saved my life. As I mentioned, I have chronic pain issues, and trekking through the woods is becoming more and more difficult. Having my garden within arms reach is a blessing. I've been using and old school 400w mh and 600w hps. These are old and cumbersome. A mars full spectrum TS would be hang and forget, essentially. I know these aren't pretty like the girls in flowering. I just dont document my activities for legal reasons...

IMG 20200216 161339
IMG 20200216 161331
Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

Hello Fuzzydankster here from Oklahoma. Long time smoker first time grower. I started growing because I am working on trying to get off the road and work closer to home for my kids. Im currently growing in my camper, however, I am also working on a indoor grow shop. Currently putting up walls, applying for the license and shopping for lights. First pic was taken today. Started as clones in my system 5 weeks ago. Humboldt headband and master kush. Looking forward to starting my seeds of candy glue. I run botanicare pro series for nutrients and have a bestva 2k led light.

20200413 103431
20200229 185059
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom