Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway - 2019

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Well I’m not a huge mars fan from past bad experience, but they do support the farm and there are lots of success stories using mars lights!
and I have no “friends” either !
Some how I did win this givea way !
I never meant any of these cats on here! Not only did they mention me for the light, but

The farm saved plants, increased yield and lowered my stress! I’ve been stalking forums forever trying to learn hell I even read this one for months before I joined!

This place is full of great people! So one which live in the middle of nowhere miles from others, these are the true loners!

But this farm ! Different than any other “ claimed grow site “
We are all just everyday people trying to survive! We all have are own issues, but this is a place you can feel accepted and get all the help ya need !
As long as ur not a ASS ! Lol

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
@THREE THCfarmers
Isn’t this somewhat discrimination toward the lonesome individuals! 🤔

Quote:
Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.
Friends are a volatile, contradictory yet sticky phenomenon...

I don’t have nor do I need a million & one friends to up vote me, being the popular jock has never been my strong suite, nor do I desire too be ☝

ITS A GOOD MARKETING PLOY BY THESE 3 THREE FARMERS TOO, as the more friends & upvotes a person gets the more friends they’ll tell about.
“Hey” guess what I won this sp250 mars hydro light & it’s great, you should really get 🖕

i really don't get the point of this post, other than your triggered you don't have ppl mentioning you? dude mention other ppl and they will in turn do the same. i've only been a member for a month and have found this community nothing but welcoming and friendly. As for the"marketing ploy" as you call it, isn't that te point of every contest or giveaway ? i know at my business i would expect some props for free or discounted work and yeah toss some love to the interweb and help feed my people, yepl. google. insta,FB etc.
as for the discrimination part, man its a silly contest not some affirmative action hire where you were passed over for a job due to race or some shit, although throwing the middle finger around. does has a way of ensuring people do not want to chat with you or include you in these contest. man smoke a joint and reread your post your out of line imo.

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
@MarsHydroLED i think this is a good a thread as any to keep your great contest going, if not let me know and i can move my post or start a new thread if need be. here is my order receipt for a new tent, many thanks for the THC discount and free shipping. promise to put it to good use! and well any light is a good light , but this bad boy would be more than elite ' Mars TS 3000 Indoor Full Spectrum Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro'

OG

Last edited by a moderator:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MarsHydroLED i think this is a good a thread as any to keep your great contest going, if not let me know and i can move my post or start a new thread if need be. here is my order receipt for a new tent, many thanks for the THC discount and free shipping. promise to put it to good use! and well any light is a good light , but this bad boy would be more than elite ' Mars TS 3000 Indoor Full Spectrum Led Grow Light - Mars Hydro'

OG

You just posted your email for all to see.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, thisSP250 black Friday is already over. The winner is @Moshmen , win the most @, a great grower. We already shipped the light out, in transit now, hope mosh will love it. Our new SP review on the way! I love SP250 most, 100% good positive comments. I know a lot of farmers are not a mars fan, but we value this community, we will promote here. So we really appreciate those farmers who use mars products to share here. Thank you guys so much @Timbo0716 @Eight @SadBadGrower @Padrepuff .

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for your sharing @ozarkgrey , the random number is 58550, good luck. We will arrange the within 24 bussiness hours. Hope you will love it, new mars hydro tent for flower! we really appreciate if you can open a new thread share the review to thcfarmers☺💕🙏

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Also guys, back to work today, ,I saw several orders using THC coupon code on weekend, please remember to contact me to participate in our sharing order lucky draw, our black Friday promotion is still going on, Cyber Monday, still 15% off continues until 2nd Dec. Don't miss it !!!
And don't forget the coupon "THC", come on, Mars Hydro
Hello guys, thanks for your supports. Though the SP250 giveaway is over. Here comes another activity. To share your Mars Hydro Black Friday order online to win a free light. 🥳

How? 😎
- Order through Mars Hydro Official website
- Share your order online, on THCfarmer, you can share on your own thread, Mars Hydro threads
- Mention: Mars Hydro Black Friday Sales Rock, I just ordered xxx (product name)
- PM me the screenshot which you have posted. We will give you a number, keep it.
- The winner will be announced on Nov 3nd.

Who can participate:
- Growers those buy from Mars Hydro official website during Black Friday sales

When?
From Now, 28 Nov~ 2 Dec

Attention: the activity is for all the members that buy from Mars Hydro official during black Friday, so the winner might be from our THCfarmer platform but maybe other platforms as well. But good luck all!
View attachment 915077
CYBER monday1500x1500

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Thanks for your sharing @ozarkgrey , the random number is 58550, good luck. We will arrange the within 24 bussiness hours. Hope you will love it, new mars hydro tent for flower! we really appreciate if you can open a new thread share the review to thcfarmers☺💕🙏

thanks guys!

Og

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter

consider it done, i wanted the big tent light combo but i also want xmas around the house too. thanks again for your generous support of the farm!!

Og

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hello guys, thisSP250 black Friday is already over. The winner is @Moshmen , win the most @, a great grower. We already shipped the light out, in transit now, hope mosh will love it. Our new SP review on the way! I love SP250 most, 100% good positive comments. I know a lot of farmers are not a mars fan, but we value this community, we will promote here. So we really appreciate those farmers who use mars products to share here. Thank you guys so much @Timbo0716 @Eight @SadBadGrower @Padrepuff .
Thank you very much ! I have already received a tracking numbers! Thanks again to mars for the support they give the cannabis community!

Top Bottom