Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway - 2019

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry that, have you already started the new run?

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
Wise man say... 🤣When setting up grow room, one should first raise lights.🤣 The edge of my TSL2000 caught me across my hairline on forehead while setting up my next run. Bent the shit out of the light , but being alum, it just bent right back. The 3" cut on my head will take time though...

were you gardening sober again ? man what have we told you about that... sorry bout your melon hope you didn't bleed on your plants ahah try some new skin and a joint brother

OG

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry farmers, I must to post this, don't miss Mars Hydro Giveaway on Youtube 🥳 🥳 🥳
Mars Hydro Giveaway

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Wise man say... 🤣When setting up grow room, one should first raise lights.🤣 The edge of my TSL2000 caught me across my hairline on forehead while setting up my next run. Bent the shit out of the light , but being alum, it just bent right back. The 3" cut on my head will take time though...
So how medicated were you?
OIP
OIP

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Not medicated at all really, just misjudged the light. Had just cleaned everything and set back up. The sp250 would have just left a lump, the tsl fillet my head...
It really does have some flimsy and sharp edges. In all honesty we should reccomend to Emmie, Joy and Zoe from Mars that it shows be welded in corners.
This is what happened when I first put mine up

20191130 194852
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

It really does have some flimsy and sharp edges. In all honesty we should reccomend to Emmie, Joy and Zoe from Mars that it shows be welded in corners.
That's what happens when you take blood thinners for the stents in your heart and you get cut. Oh, the 5 stitches and a tetanus shot.😢💉

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It should have dulled finished edges. But cheap lamps are well, cheap. Too bad these are not really priced lower for the components included.

Eight

Eight

It should have dulled finished edges. But cheap lamps are well, cheap. Too bad these are not really priced lower for the components included.
They were not razor sharp by any means, but I hit it at the right angle and fairly hard honestly.
No stitches for me though

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

They were not razor sharp by any means, but I hit it at the right angle and fairly hard honestly.
No stitches for me though
In all honesty the edge was up in the corner on mine although not razor sharp it got me at the perfect place because when you are on blood thinners it becomes a whole lot easier to bleed.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

As I said I will speak of pros and cons. It will be in the full grow review at the end of my experiment.

I realize you have committed to a review. But i cant get past the bs marketing and bottom of the line components and build quality. No need to have give a ways for a quality product. Dishonest marketing in my opinion.

Have you heard or read anything from mars even about their choice of components?

How bout the metered light coverage? Sphere testing? Anything but the gram per watt silly estimate.

I try to stay politically correct but I cant believe Americans are helping this company flourish. There are broken mars lamps all over the internet with less than a year of service reported. Why would anyone trust a more expensive build from them? They sure have not earned it.

Even the site owner has been speaking out against them the whole time. Im sad he takes their check anyway.

Sorry for the rant. I hope your new lamp performs as advertised. I really do. :-)

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

I realize you have committed to a review. But i cant get past the bs marketing and bottom of the line components and build quality. No need to have give a ways for a quality product. Dishonest marketing in my opinion.

Have you heard or read anything from mars even about their choice of components?

How bout the metered light coverage? Sphere testing? Anything but the gram per watt silly estimate.

I try to stay politically correct but I cant believe Americans are helping this company flourish. There are broken mars lamps all over the internet with less than a year of service reported. Why would anyone trust a more expensive build from them? They sure have not earned it.

Even the site owner has been speaking out against them the whole time. Im sad he takes their check anyway.

Sorry for the rant. I hope your new lamp performs as advertised. I really do. :-)
I get you my bud. In all honesty Sativa University in Florida did an in depth review of the exact light I have so when I write my review at the end of the experiment it will reflect thier findings as I do not have the equipment needed to test it at all.
It is something where as far as I am concerned the corners should be welded or joined together in some way maybe a bit thicker aluminium as well to keep the unit from bending up and providing overall stability and strength.

If at the end it ends up a good grow you will know it it does not go well it will be represented as well. What I have noticed is that all lights in this price range are either blurple or just flat.
I have noticed pretty much anything in the USA is outsourced. I drive a 90's Chevy and everytime something needs changing it is either from Mexico, Malaysia or China. Even stuff that says American made is many times put together here but parts from all over the world.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter

Hello MIM, thank you, your words always are so objective, calm and to the point. I don't deny that our previous products have some quality problems in certain batches and Mars paid a lot because of that.

But we are making progress and I hope you can see our determination. Really offer some good lights at a reasonable price, hope farmers can enjoy LEDs.

The first day I'm here, I searched "mars hydro, the comments, mostly negative ones, including the site owner, very pessimistic, my tough task a long way. But there are still some farmers, have great comments on our lights. they just don't speak, maybe because we were not here, no backing from us.

We were getting better because we know the bad products and service prices! So the owner accepts us, we are very grateful for the opportunity to support the community and let more farmers know about a true Mars Hydro. Also, you guys may recently notice that the site owner set an automated link when appearing ‘’mars hydro”. But it is not in our r agreement,. So it indicates again that mars hydro is no longer the previous Mars. We are being accepted again by farmers because of the new great products. And our new lamp performs as advertised, at least the customer's feedback is great, and our sale is growing, which shows the truth.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you, Eight and Padrepuff and I'm really sorry for the trouble we bring to you guys. I will feedback this to our factory and my superior, hope we can solve this and we also will notice the customers keep careful.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I get you my bud. In all honesty Sativa University in Florida did an in depth review of the exact light I have so when I write my review at the end of the experiment it will reflect thier findings as I do not have the equipment needed to test it at all.
It is something where as far as I am concerned the corners should be welded or joined together in some way maybe a bit thicker aluminium as well to keep the unit from bending up and providing overall stability and strength.

If at the end it ends up a good grow you will know it it does not go well it will be represented as well. What I have noticed is that all lights in this price range are either blurple or just flat.
I have noticed pretty much anything in the USA is outsourced. I drive a 90's Chevy and everytime something needs changing it is either from Mexico, Malaysia or China. Even stuff that says American made is many times put together here but parts from all over the world.

I was a new car/truck franchise manager for a long time. Cars have had international parts for decades. In fact to be considered an american car only a small percentage has to come from America.

I dont care where the product was built. Well I do care but we screwed that pooch in the 80’s. I care what kind of company it is.

Top Bottom